Should I watch Hannibal and the Sarah Connor chronicles ?

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi guys :)

I am wondering if I should watch Hannibal and the Sarah Connor chronicles, any advice ?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1: definetly watch hannibal. If you are into suspense, mystery, and horror. Hannibal is possibly the most graffic tv show on air right now when it comes to gore and blood but it is an amazing show. Its on season 3 right now so its best to start with season 1 to know who all the characters are and to understand character development.

The sarah connor chronicles are sketchy . some people liked that show and some didnt. Its not that good imo. I couldnt even finish it.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Hannibal is fantastic

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Is Hannibal really that good?

I've read all the books and seen all the films. I may have too high a standard for the character.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@roboshark: Its better than all the movies except maybe Silence of the Lambs.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roboshark: i think its better than all the movies. Hannibal as a character in the tv series is a likeable villian but do not think he is a cliche anti hero type villian here because he really does some evil things. It has a good story and its really artistic. Atleast watch the first season. The first season isnt slow at getting to the goods so you will know by the first few episodes if it will be something you are interested in. The show is is easily a grade A show imo. I wouldnt rate it below 9/10.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

Can't speak for Sarah Conner Chronicles but I freaking love Hannibal. Who would've thought horrific murders could be so beautiful?

It's quite amazing how many psychopathic killers live in the Minnesota... :P

MrMazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 299

User Lists: 8

Well Hannibal is the most beautifuly constructed piece of nightmare fuel I've ever seen. It is an amazing show that is as Fuller says a "pretintious european art film". The amount it gets away with on broadcast TV is amazing (and kind of an indictment of Americas cultural love for blood and violence but o now someone show areola). Here's some nice analysis on RogerEbert.com on Hanniabli

Sarah Conor Chronicles is probably the third best piece of Terminator media after the first two films.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmazz: @black_wreath: Have you guys started watching the 3rd season of Hannibal? the first episode was awesome and the twist in the second episode was emotional.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

@mrmazz: @black_wreath: Have you guys started watching the 3rd season of Hannibal? the first episode was awesome and the twist in the second episode was emotional.

Not yet, I prefer the whole season at once.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't watch Hannibal (probably should) but I always felt the Sarah Connor Chronicles was criminally underrated. You should definitely check it out.