Captain_Yesterday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Captain_Yesterday

Yes, and go to Adult Swim.

They need to stop making these cartoons for children when adults seems to be the only one who watch them anyway, and it's a lot harder for them to watch when CN is on.

They could do like a DC Mondays(or anyday) block of shows or something.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Action cartoons in general should leave cartoonnetwork because the only thing that network cares about is lame attempts at comedy *cough Adventure Time/Annoying Orange cough* I mean seriously the network has become pathetic, whereas it use to be the place for to watch the BEST cartoons, but now it's a shame, Young Justice, Sym-bionic Titan, Thundercats(2011) and Green Lantern, being cancelled are all prime examples of how this network isn't being ran properly and how action cartoons are all but being discriminated against, I sincerely hope CN doesn't get the rights to the upcoming 6th season of Totally Spies or any new/ well written action shows in the near future because they'll be cancelled, just like Beware the Batman, it's last two seasons if it's lucky but I doubt it

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

@redbird3rdboywonder: Totally spies, I am pretty sure has a contract with Nickelodeon. It was one of my favorite shows as a kid. So, I am very excited for season 6.

serpent222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By serpent222

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Action cartoons in general should leave cartoonnetwork because the only thing that network cares about is lame attempts at comedy *cough Adventure Time/Annoying Orange cough* I mean seriously the network has become pathetic, whereas it use to be the place for to watch the BEST cartoons, but now it's a shame, Young Justice, Sym-bionic Titan, Thundercats(2011) and Green Lantern, being cancelled are all prime examples of how this network isn't being ran properly and how action cartoons are all but being discriminated against, I sincerely hope CN doesn't get the rights to the upcoming 6th season of Totally Spies or any new/ well written action shows in the near future because they'll be cancelled, just like Beware the Batman, it's last two seasons if it's lucky but I doubt it

I generally agree with this. I don't know where they should go, though. Nickelodeon doesn't have the greatest track record with good shows (perpetually giving Avatar creators shit, and canning Invader Zim, for example), and they really just don't fit in with Adult Swim's line up AT ALL.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haydenclaireheroes: The Totally Spies franchise have always had a contract with CN but I hope they do have a contract with Nick or signs one with Nick because Nick will treat the show like it deserves to be treated and it's one of my favorite shows as well

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serpent222 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

I generally agree with this. I don't know where they should go, though. Nickelodeon doesn't have the greatest track record with good shows (perpetually giving Avatar creators shit, and canning Invader Zim, for example), and they really just don't fit in with Adult Swim's line up AT ALL.

Nicktoons is a perfect place for them to go well for Totally spies anyway, but Young Justice, GL:TAS, Thundercats, and Sym-bionic Titan could all go to the Hub

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By lightsout

Yes. God yes.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nova`Prime`

The problem is not DC, its WB and I think WB has a deal with Cartoon Network, its the only place you see classic looney tunes anymore, so unless WB want's the drop the show DC is screwed.

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By TheHulk

@Nova`Prime` said:

The problem is not DC, its WB and I think WB has a deal with Cartoon Network, its the only place you see classic looney tunes anymore, so unless WB want's the drop the show DC is screwed.

You also see The Looney Tunes Show there. That show is pretty decent for a revival of Looney Tunes, in Hulk's opinion.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By evilvegeta74

I think the problem resides within both parties, Dc for delays and CN for negotiations.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By danhimself

@Nova`Prime` said:

WB owns Cartoon Network

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By 202122

yes

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By TheHulk

Maybe it could give Marvel the chance to be on CN. Hulk hope so.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Emperorb777

@danhimself said:

@Nova`Prime` said:

WB owns Cartoon Network

Time Warner owns both

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BlackWind

DC Nation doesn't fit the feel of the shows Cartoon Network is getting real viewers from. Shows aimed at younger audiences is what Cartoon Network is about these days. DC Nation needs to go to another channel.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nova`Prime`

@Immortal777 said:

@danhimself said:

@Nova`Prime` said:

WB owns Cartoon Network

Time Warner owns both

Time Warner owns both? That I didn't know.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SmashBrawler

They should go to HBO. We all know what we got from that channel last time.