Should DC Comics add Harrison Wells in Comics Canon continuity

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll Should DC Comics add Harrison Wells in Comics Canon continuity (14 votes)

Yes 50%
No 50%

As we all know Harrison Wells is among the most interesting person on The Flash show :)

• 
Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

there's a theory he's based on Hunter Zolomon

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Transformers1024

Let's wait until we get to what actually /makes/ him interesting instead of the mystery surrounding it before we start talking about putting him in the mainstream continuity.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's wait get to what actually /makes/ him interesting instead of the mystery surrounding it before we start talking about putting him in the mainstream continuity,

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@rustyroy said:

@transformers1024 said:

Let's wait get to what actually /makes/ him interesting instead of the mystery surrounding it before we start talking about putting him in the mainstream continuity,

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

@cloakx14 said:

@rustyroy said:

@transformers1024 said:

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think he's supposed to be one of the zoom characters so I guess there is no reason to put him in continuity

ALFMutant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ALFMutant
No Caption Provided

I think he is Hunter Zolomon, aka Zoom and the blonde guy at the police department is really Reverse-Flash.

No Caption Provided

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

The Flash is doing a really good job at confusing comic fans on these two characters (in a good way). In the pilot, once Eddie Thawne is introduced, you think "oh, well he's Professor Zoom." Then Harrison does all of his end-of-the-show stuff, and you think "well maybe he's zoom?"

My theory is that Eddie is just an ancestor of Professor Zoom, and not actually him.

I think that Harrison is either Prof Zoom/Zoom OR another person from the future who is attempting to keep as close an eye as possible on Flash to prevent him from messing up during the crisis and dooming the future.