#1 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Anything to forget that movie...

#3 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. Make it so the damn thing never happened.

#4 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Why would they want to change one of the greatest comic book films ever made?

#5 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it'd be smarter to make it where X-Men: First Class never happened.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33884 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

^ Dumb, but I'm not a big fan of retcons. So, just make a good movie and don't waste time over-thinking the stink that came before.

#8 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22189 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it doesn't have to be the same if you think bout. The future characters will be of the days of future past universe not the last stand universe. So in turn when at the end of the movie they stomp sentinel's from taking over history will be rewritten and then the universe will line up with the men x2 and last stand universe.

#9 Edited by stumpy49er (609 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted Don't Care. I love X Men, yet I really don't think there is a good X Men movie, nor will there be a good X Men movie anytime soon. I do want a complete reboot of the franchise eventually but I want Marvel Studios to be involved. I don't want another Amazing Spider Man style reboot.It doesn't matter if they change things up just to put out another bad movie.

#10 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7714 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

No. Why would they want to change one of the greatest comic book films ever made?

This, Last Stand was good. People are just butt hurt Cyclops, & Professor X died, 2 characters who in the end were actually useless.