Should Ben Affleck's Batman have a CGI Cape?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

All the things you can say about Man Of Steels Costume the cape was amazing. Do you guys want or think a CGI cape for Batman would be cool? It appears to me that when they use CGI right it looks absolutely amazing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

He probably will.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was Cavils cape CGI? I don't think it was. It had CGI moments obviously but I don't think it was all CGI. I don't see why they wouldn't do the same with Bats if needed.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By ccraft

If Batman is fighting, jumping around, or gliding it should be CGI

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By stormshadow_x

Was Cavils cape CGI? I don't think it was. It had CGI moments obviously but I don't think it was all CGI. I don't see why they wouldn't do the same with Bats if needed.

It was all CGI dude lol. I didn't believe it either but it was if you see the costume ever like in a case at comic con maybe it will not have a cape. The photo shots of him on set in costume there is no cape.

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Should be a real cape with cgi effects whenever necessary. It should also drag the ground.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kidchipotle

@arturocalakayvee said:

It was all CGI dude lol. I didn't believe it either but it was if you see the costume ever like in a case at comic con maybe it will not have a cape. The photo shots of him on set in costume there is no cape.

Well that just doesn't seem true. Here are shots of them filming with cape + the suit on display.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

Well that just doesn't seem true. Here are shots of them filming with cape + the suit on display.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm sorry I was too busy looking at Cavills winning\charming smile.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: There ARE pics of him filming without cape but I think those are the cgi scenes. So you're not completely wrong! Lol

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

WOW I didn't even know his cape was CGI. In that case sure use CGI if it means that kind of cape in films.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 the_stegman  Moderator

@arturocalakayvee said:

@stormshadow_x said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm sorry I was too busy looking at Cavills winning\charming smile.

I'm almost positive I'm not gay...but I swooned a bit at Cavill's smile.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@the_stegman: Yeah, I just broke myself off the back of my chair :(

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

...how could they make the cgi cape look so good but Green Lanterns mask and suit was utter garbage?!?!

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...how could they make the cgi cape look so good but Green Lanterns mask and suit was utter garbage?!?!

My point exactly. That's why I made my point of when they do CGI right. I honestly am one of the people who believe they should reboot Green Lantern (Keep the Hal Jordan Character) and give him a actual suit based on maybe the Injustice design with energy running through it like new 52 flash.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What was wrong with his suit?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

@transformers1024 said:

What was wrong with his suit?

It looks really fake and when he was flying on Oa there was a scene where it looked like his head was out of place completely. I honestly think That Gl,Flash and all other DC heroes should have a actual costume with CGI incorporated in it like CGI Capes for Batman and Superman or flowing energy (Which they did right) For Green Lantern

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The only CGI cape I will allow is Spawn's.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was epic but why?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable said:

That was epic but why?

His cape is the only one that actually does more than just be a cape. That morphing, CGI is a must. Plus the Spawn movie did it so well. Very underrated movie.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x said:

@darthaznable said:

That was epic but why?

His cape is the only one that actually does more than just be a cape. That morphing, CGI is a must. Plus the Spawn movie did it so well. Very underrated movie.

Well the movie isn't so much under rated as it was bad It felt like a Green Lantern. The movie as okay but feel a reboot or whatever will truly shin Spawns Character. I honestly think the Cape in MOS was the best cape in a superhero movie even better then the Spawn one.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DarthAznable

@darthaznable said:

@stormshadow_x said:

@darthaznable said:

That was epic but why?

Well the movie isn't so much under rated as it was bad It felt like a Green Lantern. The movie as okay but feel a reboot or whatever will truly shin Spawns Character. I honestly think the Cape in MOS was the best cape in a superhero movie even better then the Spawn one.

I loved it so much. I mean I wouldn't really compare the two but Supes cape looked good. MOS is one of my favorite superhero movies. Spawn hasn't been getting much love so I don't think a reboot will ever happen, at least not for a LONG time.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

#25  Edited By LyraFay

I think it should have GCI when needed but as Christian Bale pointed out, the cape sometime gets in the way!

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable:

I hope he either gets a new series similar too the old one and/or a new movie in the next 5 years