#1 Posted by krspaceT (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

How should it be done? Should it be done in a manner like the past ones, with the Avengers commenting that the heroes seem different than they remember them like how they deal with different Squadron Supremes? Should the original JLA-Avengers have its exact story retconned a tad?

Should it be done like AVX with tie in fights, but done in a way that ensures that an equal amount of DC characters win when compared to Marvel characters?

Who should write it? Johns? Bendis?

Who should draw?

Ect ect

#2 Posted by Yokergeist (12483 posts) - - Show Bio

I think a new one should be written. But I don't really care how they write it or who writes it.

#3 Edited by Reactor (3066 posts) - - Show Bio

YES! I would spend my entire paycheck on a DC/Marvel crossover, assuming it's well-written, no PIS, and no corporate drama gets in the way.

Only one requirement; Crossover TEAM-UPs, not versus.

#4 Posted by PeppeyHare (4328 posts) - - Show Bio

@reactor said:

YES! I would spend my entire paycheck on a DC/Marvel crossover, assuming it's well-written, no PIS, and no corporate drama gets in the way.

#5 Edited by lifeboy (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess it would be good for you all, but I wouldn't read it.

#6 Posted by Deadgod (1873 posts) - - Show Bio

@reactor said:

#7 Edited by Vaccine (278 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see this happen. Please?

#8 Posted by MatteoPG (1950 posts) - - Show Bio

I would really not care for it. I already don't like universes clashed within the same company! I know some interesting events can occur, but I am always afraid that, if it becomes common practice, it could lead to easy fixes, resurrections and rectons. If it was very very strictly out of continuity I would read it.

#9 Edited by BlackArmor (6217 posts) - - Show Bio

Not going to happen sadly. But if it did I'd prefer if it wasn't so much versus or even really a team up, more of a universe spanning story first that would bring up some isolated team ups and fights instead of a every hero from this earth fights/helps every hero from the other earth type thing. It would be really cool if maybe some minor characters ended up being swapped as a result as well characters that the original company wasn't going to do anything with anymore