Shonen Jump vs. DC Universe

Avatar image for innovationincarnate
InnovationIncarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My concept for a "Shonen Jump vs. DC Universe" videogame.

Roster (17):

Aquaman

Batman

Boa Hancock

Darkseid

Flash

Green Lantern

Ichigo

Joker

Lex Luthor

Luffy

Madara

Martian Manhunter

Naruto

Sakazuki

Superman

Wonder Woman

Yusuke

Rivals (7):

Batman vs. Naruto = battle of orphaned ninja (Batman's parents were killed when he was eight; Naruto's parents sacrificed themselves to save him; Batman was essentially trained by a ninja, Ra's al Ghul, in the League of Assassins, which classifies him as one; Naruto is a ninja in a world where ninja are the ultimate power)

Aquaman vs. Yusuke = battle of kings (Aquaman is the king of Atlantis; Yusuke is a descendant of Raizen, who was one of the three kings of Demon World)

Wonder Woman vs. Boa Hancock = battle of Amazons of royalty (Wonder Woman, princess of the Amazons; Boa, queen of the Kuja)

Green Lantern vs. Ichigo = battle of peace enforcers belonging to a peace-keeping organization (the Green Lantern Corps, an intergalactic police force who mantain peace and freedom throughout the universe utilizing their power rings; the Gotei 13, the primary military branch of the Soul Society, which consists of shinigami who utilize a variety of abilities with their Zankaputo to mantain law and order in the world)

Martian Manhunter vs. Luffy = battle of elasticity (Martian Manhunter's Martian physiology; Luffy's Gum Gum Fruit powers)

Joker vs. Madara = battle of the insane (Joker is a psychopath who perpetrates violent antics; Madara plans to create a utopia-world through force; both believe that life is pointless)

Lex Luthor vs. Sakazuki = battle of the power-hungry (Lex wanting control over Metropolis and, by extension, the world; Sakazuki wanting to enforce law in the world of pirates)

Xx

Stages (11):

Alabasta

Apokolips

Atlantis

Central City

Demon World

Earth

Gotham

Konoha

Metropolis

Themyscira

Oa

VoodooPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know if this is a battle thread. I think it is. Post this stuff in the Battles forum. Thank you. I'm leaving. No, it's not you. It has nothing to do with- Okay... You know what?! FINE! It has everything to do with that little *#&@ Megan! I don't care! I KNOW! DON'T KEEP LYING! YOU CAN'T SAVE YOUR ASS THIS TIME! WELL, FINE! &!%* YOU TOO!

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Take out the DBZ characters if you want this thread to be legal.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually this could be a nice battle.

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Maddpanda531

I don't know most of the Shonen Jump characters, but I feel like Plastic Man would be a more fitting match-up for Luffy (Who, admittedly, I know very little about).