SHIELD TV show

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ShadowX

Okay I'm really excited for the show. Joss Whedon did an amazing job with the Avengers, and I love his other work too. It was disappointing to hear that they weren't characters from the comics, but then I realized Joss Whedon has made some pretty awesome characters so I don't really mind. And besides marvel will probably end up putting them in the comics if it is a success anyways. Also I think this will be a great way to test the waters with other properties and characters from the Marvel Universe. It would also be funny if they mention the galaga guy from the avengers. And one last thing, does anybody know if this takes place before or after the avengers? it could be argued either way. Phil Coulson is alive so some say it has to be before, but others say that it could have been a LMD. What do you think?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

It hasn't been confirmed (I don't think) when it is set. I want it to be set before because as much as I like Coulson, I think that Marvel shouldn't bring people back to life in the films, its already done far too much in the comics.

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ShadowX

@guttridgeb: Yeah I get what you mean. I'll be fine either way really.