Shazams new power?

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlueBeetle1

I just read justice league 33. I didnt see him use a new power. I didnt see a secret revealed that would push 2 characters away and join 2 forever either. These god dang solicits are getting on my last nerve.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

What are you talking about? I read the issue and nothing like that happened.

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluebeetle1: The solicitation I read (which could be different) didn't say anything about that.

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

You have to remember that this issue was supposed to be released in July. So between then and now, a lot of changes must have, and obviously have, happened.

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluebeetle1: I read that solicitation and it said nothing about Captain Marvel.

so........... no new power..... :( , i always wished that the wisdom of Solomon gave him access to vast knowledge of spells and rituals he could do so he could do at least minor stuff and that Solomon was the one power that worked in his billy form.

I also miss the Wisdom of Solomon, but I don't want him to start doing spells.

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever:

The shocking conclusion to “THE INJUSTICE LEAGUE” leads to a startling confrontation with the all-new, all-dangerous Doom Patrol! And in the wake of it all, a secret will be revealed that will bond two members forever – and break two members apart. Plus, Shazam unlocks a new power that will send a shockwave through the League.

http://www.dccomics.com/comics/justice-league-2011/justice-league-33

BlueBeetle1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever: @koshi_waza88: he doesnt have his powers same as before. Before hed get certain attributes from many gods. Now he has the power of the wizard. Hes the champion of magic. He will be casting spells and such soon enough probably.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@captainmarvel4ever: it would be a little over kill if he started casting spells i guess but its not a far stretch being his magic based powers there are other ways they could use the wisdom of solomon he could have knowledge of science/mechanics be able to quickly repair a machine or operate an alien computer system i dont know it just seems to be a power they never fully explained it. All the other strength ,speed, endurance,bravery there not much more you can do with them but Solomon that's untapped potential as for Zeus lighting well that's just lighting i guess his manipulation level could be boosted like they were in justice league war he was doing so neat stuff with it there.

The Wisdom of Solomon is just to make it so that he is more capable for being the champion. The wisdom is meant to balance out the fact that he is a kid. As for the lighting, I did not like it in War, but in Injustice they found a perfect way of using it, having him throw it just like Zeus

@captainmarvel4ever:

The shocking conclusion to “THE INJUSTICE LEAGUE” leads to a startling confrontation with the all-new, all-dangerous Doom Patrol! And in the wake of it all, a secret will be revealed that will bond two members forever – and break two members apart. Plus, Shazam unlocks a new power that will send a shockwave through the League.

http://www.dccomics.com/comics/justice-league-2011/justice-league-33

Ok so we did get a different solicitation, because on DC's digital store it has a different description. There is a scene where he may have caused a shock-wave that hit Earth 3.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I have a feeling he was supposed to do something to help fix cyborg, instead he just took him to see his dad

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koshi_waza88: lol, here's another use that Billy gets out of Wisdom :)

Loading Video...

If Billy were more like this in the New 52, I would be much more on board with what Johns is doing.

Also, who else got the hidden reference in this short?

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koshi_waza88: Yeah, those DC nation shorts are the best thing animated on TV that relates to comics right now. They also do a much better job with Billy then the comics do right now.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koshi_waza88: lol, here's another use that Billy gets out of Wisdom :)

Loading Video...

If Billy were more like this in the New 52, I would be much more on board with what Johns is doing.

Also, who else got the hidden reference in this short?

That is awesome.