• 56 results
Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@uugieboogie: Your profile pic tells it all, buddy, I'm not gonna be a fool and argue with you. BTW, I've seen you do this mistake several times now, it's either ''you're'' or ''you are'', not your in the way you wrote it, don't try to shorten it when you can't even do it correctly, but I have better things to do than argue with a kid 02:32 at night, I know you are going to defend yourself, but I won't bother to read it.

Saladking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Saladking

Thor should win

His hammer absorbed magic that was tearing through reality and he launched it back at his attacker

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By uugieboogie

@uugieboogie: Your profile pic tells it all, buddy, I'm not gonna be a fool and argue with you. BTW, I've seen you do this mistake several times now, it's either ''you're'' or ''you are'', not your in the way you wrote it, don't try to shorten it when you can't even do it correctly, but I have better things to do than argue with a kid 02:32 at night, I know you are going to defend yourself, but I won't bother to read it.

Lol i'm writing on the internet i'm not writing an essay lol did you get learn grammar? All your points have been debunked lol now you're angry resorting to insults. Once again grow up little boy. @jayc1324 funniest thing I've ever seen lol

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor should win

His hammer absorbed magic that was tearing through reality and he launched it back at his attacker

This^^

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@uugieboogie: Can you show me a scan where it says that he has a portion of each one of them?

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see my question was brought up in this forum but was it ever explored? Could Thor use his hammer to summon the Lighting to transform Capt. Marvel Shazam or Black Adam back into mortal form?

Anyway, Thor beats Shazam pre-crises (better feats) and sorry no disrespect to fans but New 52 Shazam is a bit of a joke.