• 56 results
Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The shazam vs thor battle haven't really been digged into on the internet to be honest and people usually say: ''Thor would demolish shazam'' ''thor is stronger'' ''Thor is this and that from what I have seen. In this Battle/Thread or whatever I'm gonna give my reasons as for why shazam would beat thor pretty badly.

Shazam is actually stronger and faster than thor, why and where have I seen that? I saw a scan once where thor was struggling to beat hercules in a arm wrestle contest, theoraticaly shazam is much much stronger than what thor is because of him having zeus, atlas and hercules's strenght, but feats show them pretty equal, but thor struggling against hercules shows that shazam is much stronger than thor because of him having the strenght of several gods, this said, shazam is obviously stronger.

Shazam is also faster, while thor can travel at light speed (In the vacuum of space), shazam can travel much faster than the speed of light because of him having the speed of mercury, he managed to catch flash while flash couldn't stop running, while flash was just blitzing superman in speed, shazam barely reached him, flash could not stop due to him being possesed by someone or something, the speed force grants flash unlimited speed, shazam reaching flash and traveling faster than the speed of light without trying to hard shows that he is faster than thor.

They are pretty equal in durability due to them both being gods, they have both shown to take immense punishment before, so it's equal in durability in my opinion at least. He took superman's heat vision to his chest and continued on as if it was nothing.

While thor has more expirience, somehow shazam is good at fighting, I don't know why that it is, but most of his matches with black adam, he has shown to have some martial arts skill somehow, saying that thor has more expirience doesn't really help against someone who is superior to you in H2H, black adam got his powers 5-6 thousand of years before Billy got his powers.

Thor using his godblast against shazam won't really do anything when shazam could re-direct that blast back to thor because of him being able to control lightning

Due to thor having mjolnir this is a pretty close match, but I have to go with shazam.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Havenless

What if Thor could summon the Shazam lightning bolt? Like Mjolnir could hone in on the magical essence it's derived from. That would be pretty rad.

But in seriousness, Mjolnir does grant Thor some resistance to magical onslaughts, so you'd think vs Shazam he'd be a bit better off than against WW or Hyperion.

And since when can Shazam control lightning that he didn't conjure? Shazam uses magic to create artifical lightning. Thor is literally manipulating weather patterns.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never really seen any Thor vs. Shazam threads that were directly in Thor's favor. Did these people provide reasons on these threads as to why Thor would win? I dunno, it's always been a pretty evenly matched fight to me, at least. I wouldn't say that either could curbstomp the other. It would be a great fight to see, similar to Black Adam vs Thor. I don't think Thor would win that one, but I think he would definitely give his all to Adam.

But I do agree that Shazam would win. Shazam is equal to Superman in a lot of areas, barring that he doesn't have Supes' heat vision or freeze breath. I don't think Thor is on par with the DC powerhouses like Superman in strength and especially not in speed. I do agree with you that battle experience is irrelevant. Thor may be the more experienced fighter, but as you said, if Shazam can keep up with Black Adam, he should have no problem taking Thor on.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually thor stronger. He has better feats. He moved the world engine and yggdrasil, which was said to be as big as a solar system, he also accidently moved a planet off of its orbit and broke free from the gravity of a neutron star. Fighting inside of the sun unfazed is a strength feat too since gravity greatly increases inside the sun. Thor also flies faster. He doesn't just go light speed. He goes 5000 time that and even enters hyper space before. Thor took a blast from a celestial, so he's more durable too.

A god blast also isn't lightning. Thor is simply more powerful than Shazam. H can stop time too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too lazy to fix grammar..

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSSSHHHHHAAAAAAZZZZZAAAAAMMMMM. FOR THE WIN...

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koshi_waza88: Asgardian weather ? No Thor summons weather from the planet hes on

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By Superguy1591

Zeus > Thor. Zeus should at least be equal to Odin.

so...Billy > Thor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koshi_waza88: well Thor used electricity to put a destroyed planet back together once.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Marvel Hercules and Dc Hercules are not the same thing,so it doesn't matter if Marvel Hercules is stronger then Thor because Dc Hercules might not be as strong.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Captain Marvel is more than strong and powerful enough to put thor on his back..It would be close but my money is on Captain Marvel..

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koshi_waza88: What ppl fail to realize is that Shazam doesn't even have their powers he has a PORTION of their powers .

DC Hercules & Marvel Hercules are two different ppl . Hercules is stated to be the strongest Olympian , stronger than Zeus before he augments his strength . So Thor stalemated Hercules is actually a feat .

Shazam can't control other ppls lightning he does bolts from what I've seen . Thor controls actual weather . Can create lightning , hurricane , tornados , tsunamis , & is a earth manipulator & can create huge chassis across the terrain . Thor can even create storms in space & control a breeze in space as shown in Thor TGOT . He outclasses Shazam in overall raw power .

Shazam has been seen to be reverted back to Billy with other than his own lightning .

Thor has taken attacks from hits from the Celestials & star brand user his durability is really high . On the other hand Thor has damaged Celestial armor , damaged galactus , hurt glory , took out Mangog with a god blast , took out thanos by himself with the help of some extra equipment .

Shazam could be equal to superman in strength but Thor still has more striking power . His attacks will hurt Shazam more than Shazam attacks would hurt Thor .

Battle experience does count cause this would be a a BATTLE .

& on the last note Shazam Isn't a god is has a portion of 6 gods abilities or whatever . Thor is an Asgardian God & Elder God hybrid . He's not just an asgardian his mother is "Mother Earth" the actual earth elder goddess .

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: idk that he isn't . The whole purpose of Odin stepping out on his marriage was to make a son that wouldn't just be strong on Asgard . He didn't really know who his mom was until the Celestials attacked . He didn't really accept it until after his rebirth .

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: the pre-52 shazam at least had the strenght of atlas and hercules, in an arm wrestle contest with superman he stalemated superman by the use of atlas's and hercules's strenght. He has the power of zeus, when thor is not worthy of mjolnir, does not the worthy one get his strenght as well? As in "power"?

DC's hercules and marvel's hercules is actually equal in terms of strenght, marvel's herc lifting the heavens is a part of the myths actually making that, that it's also a part of DC's herc feats, since the stuff from the myths is basicaly true in marvel and DC except for thor and odin witch some mistakes has been made on, but when the wizard of shazam said "strenght of hercules" he meant immense powerful like the hercules from the myths.

"The power of zeus" that also means his strenght, since when did shazam get control of lightning, because of "the power of zeus" his powers come magic, but the lightning he calls down on people is lightning, he can shoot magic bolts as well, but when he calls down powerful blasts, that's the power of zeus meaning that thor's godblast and shazam's lightning at a serious level of power is equal, but shazam's is stronger due to him having the power of zeus.

He has the strenght of zeus, hercules and atlas, I thought he only had hercules's strenght because the wizard said "the strenght of hercules, STAMINA of atlas and power of zeus" when he said the power of zeus i though that it mean lightning manipulation only. If he only would have had hercules's strenght, he would get dicked on all the time by superman, buy when superman was in possesion of eclipso, shazam used most of hus strenght and made his strenght equal to superman at full power. BTW, eclipso is an entity as powerful as the spectre.

@jayc1324 well, not to be rude, but your argument was pretty ignorant. He is not stronger than shazam, hercules, zeus and atlas's strenght > thor's strenght.

Thor took out thanos when being in warrior madness making him 10x times stronger and I heard that he cannot enter warrior madness mode anymore so that won't really help him.

Also, saying that thor took a hit from a celestial still makes them equal when shazam took several hits from a serious spectre. Shazam hut spectre many times that match Spectre's power > celestial's.

I don't know who said this, but I don't bother to go check it, but what's the point of thor blocking shazam's lightning when he is transforming, it makes no sense for thor to fight billy, that's like saying that thor would obviously win over hulk when he is bruce banner.

I don't mean to be rude against anyone, but people are being really ignorant, shazam's combat speed and flight speed is faster than thor's, him being able to catch a flash that runs at his fastest (meaning unlimited speed), is pretty damn impressive.

Thor being resistant to magic, yeah I get it, but so is shazam. I think that shazam got magic manipulation due to his powers basing of, of magic and him being a powerful wizard.

Obviously shazam is stronger than thor.

Zeus, atlas and hercules's strenght > thor's strenght, it makes no sense for thor to be stronger than three gods that is all equal to him individualy.

For the guy who said that he has a small portion of the gods power is wrong, shazam only got a small portion of zeus' power, but he got the full power of atlas, hercules, solomon, mercury and one more.

If he would have had a small portion of their strenght, he would get dicked on by superman all the time.

He is obviously smarter than thor due to him having the wisdom of solomon.

Also, thor moving the yggrasil tree ia impressive, but shazam lifted the book with unlimited pages with superman.

If he would have had a small portion of their powers, he would not be able to lift the book with unlimited weight, making him more stronger than thor, it's not even worth trying to prove that thor is stronger, anyone with common sense would understand that.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: nope, it has been said before, shazam stalemated superman in an arm wrestle contest by the use of atlas's and hercules's strenght, I'm requoting what he said "Let's see how you do when I'm using the strenght of hercules and atlas together."

I said "due to thor having mjolnir, this would be a equal match" I meant that because of thir having mjolnir, the match would not end to early, but billy is obviously worthy of wielding mjolnir when the wizard chose a 10 year old kid with one of the sanest hearts in comics.

He at least has said to have the strenght of atlas and hercules and when the wizard said "power of zeus", he means as in strenght and being able to manipulate and create lightning from nowhere, when he shoots the blasts from his hands, it's magic, but when it comes from the sky it's lightning.

Power of zeus, that means his powers as in strenght, speed, lightning etc... He doesn't have zeus's full power, if he had he would have been throwing heavy hittes like superman around as if it was nothing, he has all of zeus's powers, but not his full power, but he has the full powers of the other gods.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By uugieboogie

@captain_batman_ftw: just because he's worthy to be shazam doesn't mean he's worthy to lift mjolnir your talking of speculation .

Shazam has a portion of 6 Greek figures power . From Zeus get got the ability to generate lightning , from his hands & wherever else .

Marvel Herc & DC Herc are not the same at all & you can't believe they have the same strength because of mythological feats .

He didn't do that to a full powered spectre .

Shazam his faster no doubt but that won't save him . Thor has fought plenty of ppl that's faster than him & match him in strength & he's won .

There's nothing shown to believe that Shazam is "obviously stronger" than Thor .

Again he only has the strength of Hercules & isn't Hercules a Demi god in DC ? & Thor isn't just a god . He's a god / elder god hybrid .

He's not obviously smarter , just cause he has the wisdom doesn't mean his smarter . Thor's been around thousands of years I'm pretty sure he has some wisdom too .

That book feat doesn't count cause you don't how much he was lifting or how much supes was lifting . Thor moved the world tree , lifted the Midgard serpent , moved & fought easily in the core of the sun & resisted the weight of a neutron star . Do you know how much weight that is ?

Him having portion of Zeus & having full everyone else power makes no sense at all . He has a PORTION of each individuals main power . Herc strength , Zeus lightning , mercury speed etc he has a portion of their abilities .

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: scan of what?

@uugieboogie it really doesn't matter if it makes no sense at all, shazam does got the strenght of hercules and atlas, for the last time, he has a small amount of portion of zeus's strengtt and the full of the others, it doesn't matter if it doesn't make any sense, it's a part of his powers.

He is worthy of picking up mjolnir, but he is not worthy of picking up mjolnir? This didn't make any sense.

It really doesn't matter how much a neutron star weight, it still has limited weight, as for the book with unlimited pages has unlimited weight, I don't really want to count that feat, but it is still better than any of thor's.

If he would have a portion of each of their powers, then he would have been taken out by superman pretty easily. I don't care if you think it doesn't make sense or what so ever, but that's how his powers work, he has their full powers except for zeus's, stop denying it, I'm gonna post a scan of it tomorrow, I can't do it right now because I'm on a device it cannot be done correctly.

I'm really starting to get pissed off by thor fans, you just said that thor is smarter than shazam, it makes no sense, thor has lived for thousands of years, so has solomon god dammit.

The book feat counts, when said infinite pages, it's another definition of unlimited weight, anyone with common sense would know that.

Soectre wanted to kill every magic being on day of vengance, he was serious, lol.

The stupid ignorant stuff you said pissed me off so much, dude. When the wizard said what shazam stands for, he explained their powers and stuff, he was basing their powers of, of the myths, that includes hercules and both atlas holding the heavens, god dammit it, dude you pissed me off so much with the stupid shit you said.

Both hercules and atlas from the myths held the heaven. Herculed and atlas from DC individualy is a equal to thor in strenght, Billy' powers are based from their feats and powers from the myths, dude, don't be so ignorant. Yes, he is obviously stronger than thor, anyone with common sense would understand that.

Shazam's combat speed is also faster, thor is a brawler, but shazam is superior in H2H, he has faster agility for fuck sake, if you don't believe me , then I'll post some scans tomorrow.

I'm so pissed of at some thor fans, it's not even real, dude.

Yes he is a god, but shazam has the powers of 6 fucking gods, dude and two of the gods he has the power of is equal to thor in strenght, having those two combined obviously makes him stronger. Just stop, dude, it's pretty obvious that shazam would win this battle, it's npt going to be a battle where shazam or thor gets tired or anything due to thor having unlimited stamina and shazam who has the stamina of atlas, it will be a long battle, but shazam would win.

Wisdom of solomon, strenght and stamina of atlas, strenght of hercules, Zeus's lightning manipulation, courage of achilles, speed of mercury > the power of thor.

This is copypasted from his profile:

Super-human Stamina - Captain Marvels godly energies do not require him to rest because they prevent any kind of fatigue toxins from building in his body. This grants him a virtually inexhaustible amount of endurance regardless of how strenuous the physical activity he engages in or how long it lasts. His endurance may indeed be limitless.

It wasn't so hard to understand the term "stamina of atlas" it also means his endurance is basicaly limitless, endurance is a part of the stamina and atlas has unlimited stamina basicaly.

Thor is an elder god, but not zeus? Not mercury? Not solomon? Saying that thor is smarter because of him living thousands of year is ignorant, solomon has also lived thousands of years, billy's powers are based of, of the myths.

I have lost my patience for you thor fans, ok he is a god, we get it, but that doesn't mean he is invincible, he is nigh-invulnerable, not invincible, shazam is more powerful than thor for fuck sake. I accepted that thor would win over superman because of thor's hammer being filled with magic, but this a person faster and stronger than superman who absoloutly has no weaknesses, superman is faster and stronger than thor (the new-52 superman hasn't shown any feats as good as thor's, except for tearing doomsday apart, wich is basicaly impossible). Stop thinking that thor would win over everyone because he is a god, shazam is more powerful, he has the power of 6 different gods, he is worthy of picking up mjolnir for fuck sake, if he would not, then the wizard wouldn't have given the powers of 6 different gods to a 10 year old kid. Billy's heart is pure good, how is he not worthy?

I was so mad that I didn't even write my sentences correctly, just stop, it's god damn annoying.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: @justthatkid: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/139093/2949507-black+adam+1.jpg

He even said that he combined hercules's and atlas's strenght combined. lol.
''If he does, 9/10 it's non-canon bs'' Yeah, this is a perfect example of how thor fans are when the opponent is stronger. This is the kind of shit that annoys me so much.

Anyone with common sense would undestand thar the term ''power of zeus'' means everything he has, not as powerful as zeus, but his lightning minaipualtion and strenght,

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: @justthatkid: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/139093/2949507-black+adam+1.jpg

He even said that he combined hercules's and atlas's strenght combined. lol.

Pre52? If were not using current feats Classic Thor stomps Shazam

''If he does, 9/10 it's non-canon bs'' Yeah, this is a perfect example of how thor fans are when the opponent is stronger. This is the kind of shit that annoys me so much.

Is it canon? & That doesn't show him being stronger, it just shows him stalemating superman

Anyone with common sense would undestand thar the term ''power of zeus'' means everything he has, not as powerful as zeus, but his lightning minaipualtion and strenght,

Where does it state he has Zeus strength? Even if he does that STILL doesn't mean he's stronger than Thor lol. There's PLENTY of classic Thor strength feats. Theres a lot of classic thor feats period.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: @xlr87t3: it really really gets on my nerves when thor fans like you two are being ignorant and uses bad excuses like "9/10 it's canon bullshit", I don't really think you guys have common sense, "the power of zeus" as in strenght, as in lightning creation and manipulation.

Shazam is obviously able to hold heaven as long as he wants to using half of his strenght if he combined atlas's and hercules's strenght, his powers are based of, of the feats and shit the greek gods has done in the myths, meaning atlas and both hercules has held heaven before, marvel's hercules's greatest feat is holding heaven putting the DC herc and marvel's herc on equal strenght, marvels's herc almost defeated thor with pure strenght, shazam who has the strenght of hercules and atlas combined and limitless stamina is going to lose to thor? The only reason thor wins over superman is because of magic, they are equal in strenght, but supes is faster than thor, given that shazam is faster and stronger than thor and superman and has better H2H combat than both of them, how is shazam going to lose against thor? You guys are a perfect example of how much thor fans deny that the opponent is more powerful and is obviously much smarter, shazam is more powerful, he is faster, he has better H2H, he is stronger, now tell me, how on god's earth is it possible for thor to win over shazam? How?

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: classic thor may win over shazam pre-52 shazam, but not modern day thor, hell no.

Ok, you are being pretty ridiciolous right now, first you say that I'm not going to find any scans of shazam having atlas's and hercules's strenght, I find it where he says it himself that he has the strenght of atlas and hercules, but then you say that "ok, it's just a scan where he stalemates superman" it's as if you cannot admit that thor would lose even if he would lose, it's as if you would say that thor would win over heavy hitters that are beyond powerful than a cosmic being. I showed that scan, but you denied it, it's cool bro, believe whatever you want to believe. Yes, that scan is canon, pre-52 shazam is still stronger, having the strenght of atlas and hercules combined, means that he could hold heaven using half of his strenght as long as he wants to. I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you something even if I bring up valid proof, it's cool.

I'm not going to waste my time trying to prove something even after I have done it to a hardcore never-let-go thor fanboy.

As I said earlier, atlas and hercules's strenght combined > any versions of thor, not rune king thor or stuff like that, but earlier versions of him.

I really want to use my time on something useful rather then arguing with someone who denies and cannot admit his favorite hero loses, but do whatever you want, ok? I'm not gonna stop you.

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course C.Marvel (Shazam) is stronger than Thor...that's nothing new...

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: classic thor may win over shazam pre-52 shazam, but not modern day thor, hell no.

Ok, you are being pretty ridiciolous right now, first you say that I'm not going to find any scans of shazam having atlas's and hercules's strenght, I find it where he says it himself that he has the strenght of atlas and hercules, but then you say that "ok, it's just a scan where he stalemates superman" it's as if you cannot admit that thor would lose even if he would lose, it's as if you would say that thor would win over heavy hitters that are beyond powerful than a cosmic being. I showed that scan, but you denied it, it's cool bro, believe whatever you want to believe. Yes, that scan is canon, pre-52 shazam is still stronger, having the strenght of atlas and hercules combined, means that he could hold heaven using half of his strenght as long as he wants to. I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you something even if I bring up valid proof, it's cool.

I didn't deny that scan all i said was it doesn't prove he's stronger than Thor & it doesn't lol. Has he actually held up the sky himself? No so you can't claim that. Marvel Herc held up the sky & Thor stalemated him in strength contest, does that mean Thor can hold up the sky too? You keep talking about all this stuff shazam can do without actually showing anything.

I'm not going to waste my time trying to prove something even after I have done it to a hardcore never-let-go thor fanboy.

lol I'm a never let go fan boy but your trying to argue a case with ABC logic lol. Just because Hercules can hold up the sky or atlas doesn't mean Shazam can. Once again he has a PORTION of those ppl power unless you can PROVE otherwise.

As I said earlier, atlas and hercules's strenght combined > any versions of thor, not rune king thor or stuff like that, but earlier versions of him.

Any version of Thor? lol okay fan boy. But you haven't even shown a scan besides a arm wrestling contest lol.

These are actually scans that showcase strength & this is just a handful. So how can you prove he's stronger than Thor besides ABC logic?

I really want to use my time on something useful rather then arguing with someone who denies and cannot admit his favorite hero loses, but do whatever you want, ok? I'm not gonna stop you.

I'm denying anything except for your ABC logic. You haven't shown any proof that he's stronger you just keep saying it & expect me to just take your word for it? lol. You claim he has Zeus strength too but haven't proven that. You can just expect someone to take your word on something like its gospel.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By uugieboogie

@captain_batman_ftw said:

@uugieboogie: @xlr87t3: it really really gets on my nerves when thor fans like you two are being ignorant and uses bad excuses like "9/10 it's canon bullshit", I don't really think you guys have common sense, "the power of zeus" as in strenght, as in lightning creation and manipulation.

Shazam is obviously able to hold heaven as long as he wants to using half of his strenght if he combined atlas's and hercules's strenght, his powers are based of, of the feats and shit the greek gods has done in the myths, meaning atlas and both hercules has held heaven before, marvel's hercules's greatest feat is holding heaven putting the DC herc and marvel's herc on equal strenght, marvels's herc almost defeated thor with pure strenght, shazam who has the strenght of hercules and atlas combined and limitless stamina is going to lose to thor? The only reason thor wins over superman is because of magic, they are equal in strenght, but supes is faster than thor, given that shazam is faster and stronger than thor and superman and has better H2H combat than both of them, how is shazam going to lose against thor? You guys are a perfect example of how much thor fans deny that the opponent is more powerful and is obviously much smarter, shazam is more powerful, he is faster, he has better H2H, he is stronger, now tell me, how on god's earth is it possible for thor to win over shazam? How?

Well for one Hercules is Heracles in the greek myths & he wasn't a god he was a demi god. Atlas was a titan not a god. Marvel herc & thor stalemated each other in terms of strength so does that mean Thor is equal to shazam in strength? your basing your whole argument off ABC logic. You have no scans that proves he's stronger, you have no scans that prove he has better H2H, lol tf? All you got is the speed on Thor lol thats it. Your the perfect example of a fanboy, your using ABC logic to prove a case with ZERO proof & expect ppl to just take what you say as gospel, thats not how a debate works. Thor outclasses Shazam in overall power. Shazam has lightning? Thor has lightning that engulfs entire planets. Current Thor has been seen to create illusions with magic, current thor has been seen mending a planet back together with his lightning & earth manipulation. Current Thor has feats too don't downplay him.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: It seems as if you don't have common sense, dude, I don't know if you are trolling or what, but if shazam has the strenght of atlas and hercules, then how the hell cannot he hold heaven? Do you have any scans of him having a portion of their powers, if he would only have a portion of their powers, then I highly doubt that shazam could fly faster than speed of light. If he only would have had a portion, he would get dicked on by superman all the time, wonder woman got the strenght of hercules, but he is more than able enough to put her down hard, isn't he? On flashpoint, do you know what shazam was doing to wonder woman? He was beating the living crap out of her, he would have killed her right there and then pretty easily, but enchantress reverted shazam kids back to their human form, he had the upper hand the whole match, the odds where in his favor 9/10, wonder woman didn't even have the chance to strike back, but yet she has the strenght of hercules.

I'm using facts from comics, dude, you are mostly saying what you like to believe and you are pretty damn ignorant. Are you a kid or just a bad troller? Cause you are making yourself look pretty fuckin stupid. Shazam has a portion of zeus's powers only, not the other gods, if he had a small portion of hercules and atlas, then I don't think that he would have been able to catch a 100-120 thousand ton ship that was flying 5-600 meter per second trown by superman when superman was in possesion of eclipso.

I would love to show you the scans, but right now I cannot because I'm not home.

You are the one who is using ABC logic, you're saying that hercules and atlas can hold heaven, but not shazam when he has the strenght of both of tem? I even proved it back then, I posted a scan, but you said "that's just a scan where he was stalemating superman" that was the pre-52 superman and that superman could destroy planets with one punch, that superman was 10x faster than the speed of light, that scan was more than enough to show that shazam has the strenght of atlas and hercules both. You have no common sense, dude, you have showed that you sre missing it and you deny that shazam has the full power and speed of those gods, your logic is flawed, dude. You're either a bad troller or a very stupid kid that doesn't admit that his hero loses. It's pretty fucking annoying when you act like this, I have shown you the scan where he has the strenght of atlas and hercules, but you are saying that he does not, even when it has been shown in a canon comic. That scan was more than enough, you donmt need to believe in my word even if it's true, you wante the scan and I showed you it, but you still keep going on, just stop, dude, it isn't even fun to have a debate with dude like you who denies the fucking scans.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: i know that atlas is a titan, I was going to write it in my second sentence or something that he was a gaof, but I quickly corrected it because I remembered that he was a titan, but because of you pissing me of with your flawed logic, i said it wrong, I have always known that he is a titan.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: your whole post is all speculation . This is a comics not real life . WW matched supes for strength right , so does that mean she can bench press the earth for 5 days ? No you can't give characters OTHER ppl feats if they haven't done it themselves that's not how this works .

That scan does not show he has both strength who how strong he actually is . There's nothing that states supes was using full strength is there ? Once again just cause supes can destroy a planet with one punch doesn't mean Shazam . So are you saying since Supes can bench press the weight of the earth for 5 days can shazam do it since you claim him & supes are equals ? No that's not how it works .

You showed ONE scan that where he was arm wrestling somebody . From that ONE scan were suppose to come to the conclusion that he can beat Thor & is stronger than Thor ? No because your ENTIRE argument is based off speculation . Your just saying he's stronger than Thor & can beat Thor because of SOMEONE else feats or cause he can match ppl in strength . I showed you some of Thor's actual own feats of strength that clearly show his strength . You still going trying to make a case of speculation . Your clearly new to this site cause you can't win battles with speculation & no proof & OTHER PPL FEATS . You clearly are the fanboy that doesn't want to see his favorite lose & your making yourself look pretty stupid .

Btw I'm not denying your scan I'm just saying it's not enough to prove he's stronger . I can just use the scan if Hercules & Thor arm wrestle match right ? If I used ABC logic like you than I can say since "Thor stalemated Hercules in an arm wrestling match then they're even in strength . If they're even in strength & Herc is the physically strongest Olympian (before Zeus augments his power with magic) than Thor is stronger than Zeus & Thor is stronger than Zeus & if Zeus & Odin are equals Thor is stronger than Odin ." So how ABC logic can't beat used ? ABC logic is just speculation & you can't use speculation dealing with comic book characters . You seem like a kid that's new to comics .

Also don't make a post & then get butt hurt when ppl don't agree with your post . Everybody is not going to agree with you , grow up .

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw:

A for the Stamina of Atlas

Using Atlas' stamina, Shazam/Captain Marvel can withstand and survive most types of extreme physical assaults, and heal from them. Additionally, he does not need to eat, sleep, or breathe, and can survive unaided in space when in Captain Marvel form. In some stories, the stamina of Atlas makes Captain Marvel nearly invulnerable.

Z for the Power of Zeus

Zeus' power, besides fueling the magic thunderbolt that transforms Shazam/Captain Marvel, also enhances Marvel's other physical and mental abilities, and grants him resistance against all magic spells and attacks. The hero can use the lightning bolt as a weapon by dodging it and allowing it to strike an opponent or other target. The magic lightning has several uses, such as creating apparatus, restoring damage done to the hero, and providing fuel for magic spells. If Billy is poisoned, for example, transforming will enable him to survive its effects.[49] Recently, in the New-52, Shazam/Captain Marvel is able to personally generate and control lightning for various uses. Pre-Crisis, the Power of Zeus was claimed in some stories to give him invulnerability,[50] as well as turn other Marvels back by striking them. It aids inter-dimensional travel at the Rock of Eternity.

"As he was transformed by magic lightning, Shazam/Captain Marvel is shown in several stories to be susceptible to both high-powered magic, which can weaken or de-power him, and to significantly high voltages of electricity, which can revert him back to Billy Batson."

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: i showed one scan that was proof enough, dude. Superman was near or in the sun for 15 minutes before benchpressing the earth, if you are going to compare someone, do it right.

Anyways, how the hell can he not hold heaven if he has the power of hercules and atlas from the myths? That scan I showed was more than enough, the scans you showed was from classic thor and that isn't really allowed in this thread. That version of thor does not count since I'm talking about modern shazam and thor.

Wonder woman has the strenght of hercules, shazam is an equal to superman because of him being as strong as him (unless supes is sundipped) because he has the strenght of the atlas and hercules.

He was beating the living shit out of wonder woman in flashpoint, I cannot find the scans YET because it only shows stuff from the animated movie. I'm actually not missing common sense, I cannot say the same for you cause you keep denying the stuff I say and you seem to have a hard time understanding that shazam has the strenght of both hercules and atlas (pre-52) even when I have proof and bringing facts from comics.

I don't really care for what people think and what not, I don't care if they don't agree, if they do, then that's good, I respect the other guys that says that thor is going to win in a battle, I respected your opinion as well, but after you kept denying proof and comicbook facts it annoyed the living shit out of me, you call me a fanboy and say that I don't read comics, but yet you're wrong, I have been reading comics for 5-6 months now, I have even read some few pre-52 amazing stories, some few deadpool comics and original sin.

The shit I say is from comics, I don't know anymore if shazam has the strenght of zeus "power of zeus" obviously means everything, as in strenght, lightning etc etc.... But the writer may have had that wrong, but I thought as in strenght because I have common sense.

The feats of what DC's herc and atlas has done is valid proof of what shazam can do, both of them holding heaven meaning that he could do it, I don't know if he still has atlas's strenght in the new 52, but they haven't announced a shazam title yet, so they haven't gone deep into his abilites yet.

I'm not downgrading thor, you are underrestamating shazam and overrestamating thor highly. You show that you miss common sense, so for you to say that I use ABC logic and answers back to me and say that I'm a kid and a fanboy after I called you that makes you seem like a kid, kid answers back and says the same rude thing back. I said that you are a never-let-go thor fanboy and that you won't admit that your favorite hero loses even after you prove it, you call me that without any valid proof as for why I'm like that. This is just an example, if you are fat (not saying you are, just an example) and someone skinny calls you fat, you would reply back and call him/her fat even if he/she's not, well this is a perfect example of you showing that, you are just that kind of kid and you just showed it. Your grammar also makes you look like a kid.

But back to the topic, the "other people" I'm using is the people's strenghts shazam has, if he would only havr hercules's strenght, he would stand no chance against pre-52 superman in a fight by the use of strenght. Eclipso is an entity as powerful as the spectre, he had superman in his possesion and he boosted up supes invulnerability and power, shazam called down the shazam lightning down on superman 1-2 twice and it did nothing, superman in that match threw a ship that weights 100-120 thousand tons plus many people and objects inside, a ship like that in real life is more than 150-200 meters long, given that supes threw that ship from near an island towards the city less than a second (yeah, it was that fast and easy he threw it), shazam quickly flew back and right before it hit the city, he took it and put it down, a ship that weights that much with so much momentum gives it shit ton of force. I'll post the scans when I'm home, right now I'm somewhere else.

If you are going to act like a smartass, get your grammar right and have some valid proof.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: http://www.google.no/imgres?imgurl=http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/3769/030pj1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-384167-respect-captain-marvel-dc.html&h=640&w=411&tbnid=YcoAgH_R-i_ltM&zoom=1&tbnh=280&tbnw=180&usg=__qjO0w8HMxEhCSaBFCxFP3r9-KUs=&hl=no

He didn't struggle to put it down, he struggled because the force, after stopping it, he put it down rather easily.

http://www.google.no/imgres?imgurl=http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117617/2251547-billyvsclarkiv7le.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.comicvine.com/billy-batson/4005-2350/forums/captain-marvel-shazam-respect-thread-and-feats-660394/&h=1512&w=992&tbnid=Se7nM5HxRA96IM&zoom=1&tbnh=277&tbnw=182&usg=__gEGZV693pQx13BRHtMP8aglKYIY=&hl=no

After defeating superman, he broke through alan scott's construct rather easy.

I could keep on showing feats, but it takes to long, so I don't want to right now, I'm just gonna post it when on my PC, as I said, if you are going to act like a smartass, fix your grammar, back up what you're saying and don't deny proof, write that down ;)

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Everything you just said voided out lol . If this modern meaning New52 Shazam Vs Current Thor than it's definitely a STOMP in Thor's favor lol . All Shazam shown is that he can get his ass kicked lol .

You clearly don't know lol 5-6 months ? Try 21 years . You aren't stating any facts you stating all speculation lol & ANYONE who reads you comments will see that . You showed ONE scan that showed him arm wrestling superman . That scan doesn't say if superman sun dipped or not so I'm suppose to take your word for it ?

The myths have ZERO to do with the comics . In the myths his name was Heracles not Hercules that's his Roman name . That show be enough to show you how much the comics take from the myths .

Also your still using ABC logic & saying what you claim to be facts with no proof to back it up . You clearly don't know what your talking about & I'm done unless you can show me some proof or scans that show he is stronger than Thor . You made no argument what so ever . & if you say modern & want to use current then current New52 shazam should be applied .

Lol & you told me to get valid proof ? I actually showed scans . I didn't use one scan & than start using other ppl strength feats for Thor .

"superman in that match threw a ship that weights 100-120 thousand tons plus many people and objects inside, a ship like that in real life is more than 150-200 meters long, given that supes threw that ship from near an island towards the city less than a second (yeah, it was that fast and easy he threw it), shazam quickly flew back and right before it hit the city, he took it and put it down, a ship that weights that much with so much momentum gives it shit ton of force." This whole statement of yours right here is speculation lol .

You don't know what you're doing or what your talking about lol .

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By uugieboogie

@captain_batman_ftw: that second scan is classic shazam right ? That's valid but I can't use Classic Thor ? Lol this debate is over . NOTHING you have shown proves that he is stronger than Thor & can even take a hit from Thor . You haven't shown any proof lol . That's what you don't get .

@jayc1324: @clark_el: @new_world_order:

Se leg please help this kid out lol .

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: yeah, you're saying that it's just speculation even when I showed the scans, you're missing common sense, myths has nothing to do with comics? Try thor, odin, zeus, atlas, hera etc... When the wizard said "you have the power of this and that etc...." He meant their powers from the myths, but you don't get that for some reason.

I highly doubt that you have been reading comics for 21 years, I would have actually believed in that if your grammar wasn't so bad, 21 years of reading comics should give you a great knowledge of grammar. It really doesn't matter if I have only read comics 5 months, as long as I have the right knowledge, it doesn't really matter if I have read 5 months only, I have read comics in 5 months as in every day, very much, Throughout those months of reading comics I actually gathered plenty of info, as for you, you keep denying the stuff I say even when it's true. Many of my friends and many people have said that comicvine is filled with fanboys, after meeting you, I totally understand why they said it, I'm going to learn from my mistake, next time I meet a kid who doesn't have common sense like you, I won't bother to answer him back when all he do is deny and deny.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: see? I even backed up what I said with bringing up a scan, but you said that it was a speculation only, lol, I wonder how people get to go through you without seeing how ridiciolous you are, but then again, you are one of those thor fans who thinks he is invincible.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: you are clearly a shazam fanboy that barely knows anything about comics , you even mentioned a animated movie lol you fail .

Just cause they say the myths doesn't mean they follow the myths completely . If you actually knew the myths & studied mythology you would know that .

I was raised on comics & grew up on comics . 5 - 6 months ? Lol okay . Grammar has nothing to do with this , lol it's funny how you resort to trying to insult me because you can't prove your point lol it's makes you look very childish .

lol I'm done you really have no idea what your talking about , you don't even know the character your defending lol good day .

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: did you say that I bringed up a animated movie? I said "I cannot find the scans YET because it only comes up stuff from the animated movie" You should go back and read what I said, you thought that I bringed up something from an animated movie just because I mentioned animated movie, dont't spit words in my mouth. Also, it was very ignorant as well.

Again, you showed that you miss common sense, "What does grammar have anything to do with comics?" Was this a serious question or were you trolling? I can't tell if you are stupid or you're just trolling. Throughout the years of reading comics, it's obvious that anyones grammar is gonna get better if the read comic for 21 years, but I find it very hard to believe it.

I don't know anything about shazam? Yeah, it's not like I have read shazam new 52 vol.1, it's not like I have read shazam/superman first thunder, it's not like I have read any shazam comics at all, it's not like I know about all of the members of the shazam family, You're right, I have no knowledge about him.

Don't say that I'm a shazam fanboy even when I back up the shit I say and you don't believe it because you haven't read the comics. You are the most heaviest fanboy I have ever seen, you sre beyond fanboy, you are beyond being ignoranf and ridiciolous. You are the type of people that really makes orther people hate the character you defend, now you are going to say the same thing back because you are a kid, right? It's really, really hard to believe you grew up reading comics when your grammar is so bad, just like reading books improves your grammar, comics does as well, at least it has improved mine.

Next time you are going to have a debate with someone, don't act like a heavy fanboy and deny facts, improve you grammar, dude, it's very, very hard to believe in what you say, shazam has the strenght of herc and stuff, but he is not able to perform the same feats? Are you drunk?

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I'm childish after responding to you telling you that you are childish because you said that I was a kid with no specific reason? Are you trolling and failing?

it wasn't an insult, it was me telling you that you make yourself look like a kid judging by your grammar which you succsesfully complete at.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: lol all these insults just prove that your an angry child lmao . You still haven't proved anything & Thor wins 8/10 against pre 52 Captain Marvel & Thor wins 10/10 against New52 Shazam lol . Good day ,