Shazam Spoiler in Justice League Dark #14?

Greggh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Greggh

Not sure if anyone else noticed this but im pretty sure Bleeding cool ran an article on this but when Black Orchid runs into Constantines room and sees all of the pictures of super heroes on the wall there is an interesting blurb near black adam. It mentions that shazam and the apache are both memebers of the council of wizards and that the apache may have a successor as well. Any thoughts on this ? is this a way of bringing apache chief into the new 52 with a magical background??

Link to article :http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/11/28/a-look-behind-the-scenes-of-the-dc-universe-from-justice-league-dark/

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Maybe, it would be cool...and weird.

Greggh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Greggh

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: Ya it would be weird haha... I think i would prefer his expected cast to be apache chief or something similar. I always felt mary marvel and captain marvel junior were too much like clone characters.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@Greggh said:

@The_Lunact_And_Manic: Ya it would be weird haha... I think i would prefer his expected cast to be apache chief or something similar. I always felt mary marvel and captain marvel junior were too much like clone characters.

Yeah, and, If they put him in, I just hope they don't kill him off like Shade...

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By colonyofcells

It does seem like the Circle of Eternity wizards can easily have their own successors that can look like Justice League International.

Greggh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Greggh

@colonyofcells: Very true.... i wouldn't want a successor for everyone though cause i feel like that could be over kill. One or two others wouldn't be bad as long as the power sets are different . Hopefully shazam will get an ongoing and this is a plot line to be explored there.