#1 Posted by BattleGrizz (5 posts) - - Show Bio

so ive always loved cheaking out the most shocking movies and such, so i was wondering what would be the "Serbian Film" of comics. Ive read Crossed and someone suggested "ero-grot" Ultra-Gash inferno, and Teenage Timberwolves: Lust for Lightning and i ordered those but i was wondering if anyone else had some suggestions for the most crazy extreme Comics/Graphic Novels/Manga.

#2 Edited by Dabee (2359 posts) - - Show Bio

Serbian Film was only shocking. Other than that, it was really nothing else. I hope you aren't trying to claim it was. Anyway, so if you are looking for comics for pure shock value, that really hold no other outside merit...

Have you ever heard the meme, "A cat is fine too... desu desu desu." That's from a very bizarre, disgusting manga. If it's really what you're looking for, I recommend that, but I also recommend psychiatric help.

#3 Posted by captainsaul (140 posts) - - Show Bio

A Serbian Film was amazing!

Kidding it was sickening.

#5 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

Serbian Film was only shocking. Other than that, it was really nothing else. I hope you aren't trying to claim it was. Anyway, so if you are looking for comics for pure shock value, that really hold no other outside merit...

Have you ever heard the meme, "A cat is fine too... desu desu desu." That's from a very bizarre, disgusting manga. If it's really what you're looking for, I recommend that, but I also recommend psychiatric help.

pretty close

I dont see the point of shock just for shock. if you want that, the real world has plenty of that, just step outside of your 1st world bubble...

#6 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by BattleGrizz (5 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm someone also suggested faust but as far as the manga you were talking about whats the name of it? but as far as shock goes anything else, possibly including violence( not that im saying the cat one suggested isnt, i dont know anything about it)

#8 Posted by Strider92 (15259 posts) - - Show Bio

I never ever want to see that movie again...........

#9 Posted by BattleGrizz (5 posts) - - Show Bio

i liked the movie and i own the uncut version, but when i was watching it i kept thinking if this is supposed to be super over the top they could have done more or shown more

#10 Posted by Dabee (2359 posts) - - Show Bio

i liked the movie and i own the uncut version, but when i was watching it i kept thinking if this is supposed to be super over the top they could have done more or shown more

What do you mean you liked it? It's not really a movie, it's just shock. The "movie" has kids being raped left and right, which while I believe should be allowed under freedom of expression (NOT ACTUALLY DOING IT, REPRESENTING IT WITH ADULT ACTORS), that doesn't mean I can't think people are bizarre if they watch a movie with just that. I mean, it's just child rape, it's not even a plot element. If you legitimately liked the movie, I really suggest you don't have kids or ever associate with them. You may want to seek help.

#11 Posted by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@battlegrizz: Its not that bad, anyways after scrolling down from the video nasties you kinda get used to that kinda stuff.

IF you want that kind of comic then why not try adult comix

#12 Edited by Deranged Midget (17598 posts) - - Show Bio

I never ever want to see that movie again...........

Mate... I'm Serbian... how do you think I feel :P

#13 Edited by AnubisJCM (3 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm i think the most horrible shocking thing ive read is faust and caligula as far as sex and violence. ive never heard the cat thing before, but i am interested in what comics have pushed the boundaries like that, and since comics are cheaper and more available for people to make im sure you can go even "grosser" or more EXTREME!!! so anyone else have any suggestions... by the way its Ero-Guro and it means Erotic-Grotesque and for that matter anyone know any of those snuff comics??

#14 Edited by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by AnubisJCM (3 posts) - - Show Bio

so any super extreme ones?

#16 Edited by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by BattleGrizz (5 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm anything i can order from say amazon??

#18 Posted by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Theorder14 (1143 posts) - - Show Bio

@regal_rumble_man:

i remember some1 recommended it to me years ago and i felt like throwing up,srsly don't know why i read it >.>

@battlegrizz:maybe Gantz is something for u if u haven't read it.

#20 Edited by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14: curiousity my friend, the start of interesting stories

try koroshiya/ichi the killer