sentry vs thanos my reason sentry would win

surbernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sentry has displayed better feats then thanos has with out having any ig or heart of the universe weapons or artifacts! Let me explain first thanos has some great feats with out using any help or tech. He has held a fight with Tyrant which was more of strategy then a battle. He took galactus in a telepathy fight he also took a blast from Galactus it hurt him but he lived. He punched out silver surfer. His tech stud against Champion of the universe. He pimp slapped proffesor hulk and old brute strength drax the destroyer. He took blasts from odin. He has survived black holes and time travel. He also held the ig and the hou which are big feats itself. The reason i belive Sentry feats are better is and i dont like sentry but truth is in the pudding! One he made molecular man beg for mercy! This feat in its self is greater then any thanos feats without ig or hou. The molecular man is written to be a lil weaker to being on par or stronger then the beyonder. The beyonder stated by dr.doom in the secret wars said that the beyonder makes galactus look like a insect. Some of his power was put in a cup and death exploded when trying just a portion of his raw power. He made eternity and all the cosmic entities shake in there boots when he gathered to stop him. He destroyed the rainbow bridge having all the skyfathers and allfathers trapped on asgard and they couldnt get off with a twist of his wrist. Sentry made him beg and put everything right in the universe he made the guy who battled the beyonder who he has beaten and made time itself alapse beg for mercy. Thats my view on the argument reply to it hive me something to argue with

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surbernick: My impression is that most people consider the feat to have been an example of very poorly thought out writing. Remember that, once upon a time, a writer thought Spiderman could beat Firelord, and actually got it published, but most people that know much of anything about both characters will simply not entertain it as a meaningful feat.

Another thing likely to be pointed out is that Molecule Man was apparently nerfed pretty hard at some point, and is just not at the same level he was during Secret Wars II.

It could also be argued that Sentry was tapping Void powers at the time. Without going Void, he is nowhere near that kind of uber level. Granted, since he and Void are technically the same, I'm not sure how you'd actually prevent him from Voiding-out if the stakes got high enough, but I've seen people make the argument that they should be treated as separate power sets.

But yes, Void does seem to be crazy powerful.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Sentry displayed molecule manipulation consistently then I would agree with your reasoning.

surbernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By surbernick

I agree he should have more feats of using molecular control and writers should keep up with what the character has done but even the feats of void breaking every single bone in hulks body is more then anything thanos has ever displayed in physical strenght towards a character and sentry is

void.

surbernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also i want to say yes what he did to blackbolt is impressive but the hulk did it better in wwh

Sternfan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Molecule man.

Not molecular man.

That's conan o'brien.

Loading Video...

surbernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By surbernick

My bad im on my phone so it auto corrects everything i do apologize

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In regards to the OP comparing Molecule Man to the Beyonder, and the Beyonder to every other cosmic/abstract being (who were all inferior to the Beyonder), those are the classic/Secret Wars II/pre-retcon incarnations you're referring to. It's not applicable here because Sentry encountered Cosmic Cube Molecule Man, a vastly weaker version than his original counterpart.

surbernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah sorry guys my phone sucks and its got a couple spider cracks so if i mispell something try to bare with me im huge marvel fan just finally joined the comic vine

surbernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldnt say he vastly weaker he still did allot of damage. His powers never fully were shown though either im saying he in general is past galactus lvl being no matter the writing and sentry beat him at his own game sentry feats are so overpowered thats why no one liked him i dont like sentry but his feats as sentry\void are too much

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@surbernick: Depends upon how you look at the instance. Given we have Dr. Doom defeat Molecule Man with few energy blast in the same story Molecule Man and Beyonder are explained to being a cosmic cube beings.

Recent issue of New Avengers explained Dr. Doom has been going around the multiverse killing different versions of Molecule Man , and Molecule Man mentioned to Dr. Doom in the same issue that ever molecule man in every reality are the same.

We also see Molecule Man rather easily defeated by a rogue watcher.

It just feels like you are putting too much stock into 1 singular feat.

Furthermore Thanos himself has fought a cosmic cube being in his short lived Thanos solo issue. He finds Kosmos, the amalgamation of Molecule Man and Beyonder and defeats her through telepathy.

Its not as cut and dry as you are suggesting.

surbernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By surbernick

It is though Dr.Doom also has taken The Beyonders powers, Galactus powers,Silver Surfers powers, and many many more but also sentry beat Dr. Doom and even reed richards has held the ig also Dr. Doom has taken shots from thanos with the ig about at 20 % and lived. Im saying Dr. Doom is barely written poorly and he has lost to sentry and Thanos fears Dr.Doom to a extant he even says he wouldnt want to get into a fight with the hulk while fighting champion. Theres just to many feats pointing towards sentry. He could use his telepathy but void is on the other side

WELLDONE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao!!! Stopped reading at sentry has better feats than thanos. Wtf is wrong with this site? read up on thanos, dont be ignorant.

surbernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its true man i hate to say it he does sentry has better feats to back it up the only thing thanos has done has acquired power the thread is he couldnt hang with sentry without having the ig or hou. Ive never seen thanos rip a god in half or pull a symbiote from a host with shire strength he has never broke an opponents bones let alone all them he never took an entity higher then galactus lvl and make them beg he took some blasts from odin but heck even hulk fought zeus and didnt break every bone in his body he also couldnt beat thor when he went into warrior rage one on one he made thanos cry. Thor didnt have odin power then either sentry let thor kill him and he had odins godblast

surbernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos also didnt physically beat tyrant he held him to get what he needed and left. In the Infinity Gauntlet when Thanos lost the ig the silver surfer and him was out in to an astral realm by dr strange and silver surfer was about to kill him but it is what he wanted and they needed thanos intelligence on nebula who was the wielder and he sucker punched the silver surfer before he could kill him dr strange projected them back he has also been killed by drax

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@surbernick: Drax is the anti-Thanos...he's been genetically designed to specifically bypass Thanos' defenses and durability. That's why he could rip Thanos' heart out. Has nothing to do with being powerful.

Thanos has also slapped the Silver Surfer around on more than one occasion, and slapped around Hulk and Thor.

Thanos has far more impressive showings.

surbernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos he slapped around proffesor hulk which starts out at 150 tons not world war hulk until he takes down a planet busting hulk and get him to a stand still with out even using void then his showing of strength is not applicable with hulk

surbernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also if you want to bring up ig he turned thor into blocks cause couldnt handle another blow from him and he had ig

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By lettsplay10

Thanos destroys Sentry easy

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

surbernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Negative man show me a scan where he shows enough power to put sentry\void down without ig or hou theres not man im sorry

Avatar image for deactivated-6137545428734
deactivated-6137545428734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I don't believe Thanos and Sentry have ever met but it would be interesting to see how the fight goes.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't believe Thanos and Sentry have ever met but it would be interesting to see how the fight goes.

This.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

interesting............

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

surbernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos and Sentry have not meet in comics anyway it would be a pretty cool fight i would think

surbernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another feat if we want to get real technical The runner was to fast for Thanos and he couldnt land one blast on the elder dont you think sentry is fast

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strength = sentry

TP = equal

Speed = sentry

Energy projection= thanos

Durability= thanos however sentry can keep reforming so sentry has better lasting durability

Hax abilities = sentry

Amd last but not least

Sentry stalemated galactus, thanos got whipped by galactus like a lil bi*ch

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

surbernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No i personally think were not going to see sentry for awhile after the apocalypse run. If they did it wont be sentry\vold either it will probably just be sentry cause that was one of the main issues with the character that and being overpowered

surbernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: i agree with almost everything except for energy projection we never seen the power of a million exploding sun or what void is really capable of

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unstable sentry gets Owned by Thanos .

Stable Sentry Own's Thanos with relative ease .

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry sucks

surbernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont like sentry either they could of done allot with the character but he was marvels answer to superman and i think they did what they wanted to be like we have a stronger character then you nananana boo boo lol also stable sentry is still a powerhouse osborne did allot with him

surbernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By surbernick

Also Void as a charater is not a singular being as we know of yet if any keep up with vulcans run he encountered void and him being unstable is a wild card no one is stopping him unless they he wants them too

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sentry is molecular man level nuff said

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry is molecular man level nuff said

yeah, Molecular Man level, and since Sentry is a known Superman ripoff that's all that needs to be said.

surbernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone has rip off charters dc and marvel have a crap ton of characters that have only a tiny bit of difference its ridicules but its every where my phone auto corrected allot of my paragraph i apologized for that

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two of the most overrated characters on this site fighting each other? Comic Vine explodes.

surbernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao i had to do it