Sentimental memories that

hongxiaxia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hongxiaxia

Once, I have a confidante, between us, there are many stories can be a very interesting talk. Sentimental memories that understanding, I think, even years away, dusty years of my young face, it is still worthy of me to thin aftertaste, then it is too beautiful fairy tale. I thank her for her loss in a hurry in my Love Lane, gave me valuable hope, for her laughter in my headlong Benxing in full parajumpers herren, let me know and come to understand, happier than happy thing - share the joy! We do not say no, even nothing to say when, in the accompanying piece covered with rounded stones through campus road, silently listening to each other's heartbeat, breathing each other, each other's footsteps, even somewhere , as if to hear the trembling soul each other alternately and tranquility. Winter, a pot of hot water to warm, had melted much difficult years! I like to always remember that period of time, it is never long, but do not have a short, not an indelible mark, but it is still if gently brushed the southern autumn, it is almost impossible to perceive traces, however, it seems instantly comfortable, no good reason to dissolve every drop of my blood manic, to appease my most disturbing ring. I think, a few years later, when I return to his alma mater, I would definitely be on that quiet little road took FSTGRFGDE a walk, the fragrance of laurel that kiss a kiss, stroking that has old the window edge and door frames, stood brilliant purple rhododendron flowers, raised my most affectionate smile! Young friends parajumpers long bear, I bless you faint, have a friend now! Young you to read several books.

Relate article

parajumpers