Selling some Vertigo comics and some Silver Surfer/Adam Warlock

BradyDale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By BradyDale

If you haven't read Vertigo Comics but you're ready for comics that do a little something different for you than superhero fare, then you need to check out early Veritgo. This lot has lots of complete runs of various Vertigo Mini-series (Like Scarab, Faultines, Flex Mentallo, Proposition Player, Vamps and others - Vertigo really favored mini-series as a way to try out new ideas). It also has a ton of Animal Man, some Tim Hunter comics (Harry Potter before Harry Potter) and lots of other great stuff. 155 comics all told.

Find my auction of these books on Ebay here.

But you're like, NO! I love superheroes. I'm not ready for anything else. I want to understand the cosmos!

Fine, I am also selling my cosmic Marvel books. This lot gets you tons of Silver Surfer (coolest character of all, if you ask me), the complete run, first printing, VF-NM copies of The Infinity Gauntlet and also lots of 70s era Warlock books - with art by greats like Gil Kane and Jim Starlin.

Here's a video about that lot:

And here's where you can find the auction for it on Ebay.

I hope some of y'all will check this stuff out! Let me know what you think of my videos, too (I have many of these).