User Lists: 14

Tell me what you guys think:

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

Yeah, I think most fans assumed Book Four would be the last, at least in the LoK series. I think what fans were really worried about was whether or not we'd even get a Book Four at all. As long as the series is ended properly, with the characters and storylines getting the appropriate closure they deserve, I don't think we'll have any issues.

As for them doing another series. With this kind of creative team, I honestly wouldn't say it was out of the realm of possibility. Originally it was thought they'd never do anything past ATLA, so whether or not they choose to do another series I believe is still a possibility.

Personally I wouldn't mind them doing a prequel series, possibly following the adventures of an Avatar set before ATLA. But when it comes to a show like this, I'd only want to see another series so long as the original creators are up for it. If they feel like they want to move on, I think that's completely reasonable and wouldn't really be upset about. But if they feel there's another story they want to tell in this amazing world they've created, I'd love to see what they can come up with.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I want a series around Wan! He was the first, and most badass, Avatar ever. I'd watch the heck outta that

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Here's a thought an avatar who can't bend....... for some reason

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

@master_thief: But then he wouldn't be the Avatar. Unless he gets his powers taken away for some reason, but that kind of already happened on Korra

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If they were going to continue the franchise after Korra, wouldn't the next Avatar be an earth bender? And then the one after that would be fire? If they wanted to explore the station of Avatar from the perspective of all the different nations in the chain, then we could have at least two more series.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@reactor: that would be kind of cool. or at least a mini series exploring the last few avatars

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By InFamous_Wolf

@reactor said:

I want a series around Wan! He was the first, and most badass, Avatar ever. I'd watch the heck outta that

Yeah that would be awesome, a couple of episodes didn't really give his character and story justice. Now a 3-4 book series starring Wan....I'm all in.