SDCC 2014: Where are all the announcements!?

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

Has this been a superemly underwhelming Comic Con for anyone else? At least on the comic front. We have barely gotten ANY announcements! Marvel has announced one or two ongoings and a few limited series while DC has announced jack. I was really betting on DC at least to have a ton of announcements in regards to comics.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Lol, I'm with you bro. Comic Con 2012 showcased the announcements of Iron Man 3, TWS, Guardians of the Galaxy and Thor 2. I guess they just aren't as ambitious as they were 2 years ago.

I was expecting at least the Shazam movie being announced on DC's part, what with the Rock teasing it and all. But not even that was announced!

MannEffest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

Yeah this was a real let down, no new DC or Marvel films announced (Other than the 2nd Guardians). I even would have been content with a Doctor Strange casting announcement… but alas.

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

Im glad some people agree with me lol. I cant believe how much everyone dropped the ball. Unless they come out of left field and actually decided to announce some stuff tomorrow its all over. :(

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well the BvS footage saved the day for me,but I before that I did expect some DC announcements.. I'm guessing we will either get them at the end of this year or... MOST LIKLEY at next years comic con

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's underwhelming, but still only day 2. The movie announcements make up for it personally.