Script Rough Draft: THE MONKEY KING: ISSUE 1

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello. Recently, I have completed a Rough Draft version of a comic series I sometimes think about dubbed, "The Monkey King."

Below, you may fine a link to it in google docs.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13E2F43JO2NjKD2SUaRi_jcK51Mwpb_kwBJnpB1Bf8VU/edit

I was wondering what anyone though about it.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on? No one interested in a comic where, technically, Son Goku is involved?

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not me. Sorry.

Then why did you reply, except to be a jerk?

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Perezite

@perezite: I'm sorry. Did I hurt your feelings because I didn't get all excited about your stupid comic book? Jerk.

I'm not asking for anyone to be excited. I'm asking for some feedback because I'm more desperate for it than a dog in heat is for what she wants and desire to better myself.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: I gave you a reply. I'm not interested in your comic book. What's so hard to understand about it? And judging from the fact you got no other replies ( so far) either no one else has looked at your thread, or like me their not interested in your comic book.

Or, unlike you, they aren't jerks and have the decency not to reply like you did.

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dabee

@perezite: I'm sorry. Did I hurt your feelings because I didn't get all excited about your stupid comic book? Jerk.

No need to be rude...

Anyway, I read it. It's definitely well-written, and has a good opening. If I were an artist, I don't think I'd have a problem drawing it from that script. So yeah, it looks great! :-D

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dabee said:

@catsnlynne said:

No need to be rude...

Anyway, I read it. It's definitely well-written, and has a good opening. If I were an artist, I don't think I'd have a problem drawing it from that script. So yeah, it looks great! :-D

Cool! Alright...what would you say would be the parts where I could speed things up a bit and what did you like and didn't like?

Catsnlynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite:

I'm sorry that I was rude with the comments I made. I deleted them all. I wish you luck with your comic book.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite:

I'm sorry that I was rude with the comments I made. I deleted them all. I wish you luck with your comic book.

Thank You. I accept your apology.

Catsnlynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers