Scott Adkins Should Be Considered for the Role of BATMAN

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

I think Scott Adkins would be perfect for the role of Batman, he looks like Bruce and he's a great fighter.

No Caption Provided

The dude is an amazing martial artist who can pull of Batman moves from Arkham City, that's how good he is. We don't need another famous actor to play Bruce and does a poor job at being Batman. You can't tell me Ryan Gosling, Joe Manganiello, Jake Gyllenhaal, Armie Hammer could pull of a better Batman than Scott Adkins

No Caption Provided

So do you want Scott Adkins as the next Batman? If not, who would you prefer?

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Batman
Batman

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

YES! Scott could do it! He's been improving as an actor, and his martial arts skills are phenomenal.

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

I think Scott Adkins would be perfect for the role of Batman, he looks like Bruce and he's a great fighter.

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

The dude is an amazing martial artist who can pull of Batman moves from Arkham City, that's how good he is. We don't need another famous actor to play Bruce and does a poor job at being Batman. You can't tell me Ryan Gosling, Joe Manganiello, Jake Gyllenhaal, Armie Hammer could pull of a better Batman than Scott Adkins

No Caption Provided

So do you want Scott Adkins as the next Batman? If not, who would you prefer?

But the dude can't act.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heymanjack: The guy can act, I know he's not the best actor ever or anything. If he is going to be Batman it needs to show Batman more than Bruce, we don't need a famous actor to make a Batman film sell. If they put Scott Adkins they will make an awesome Batman movie with some awesome fight scenes. Comic readers don't read Batman comics to see Bruce, we read it to see Batman!!! Thats why I read Batman comics for anyways :P

YES! Scott could do it! He's been improving as an actor, and his martial arts skills are phenomenal.

It's been awhile since I saw his films, but I think he could pull off a great Batman.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7 JediXMan  Moderator

I still vote for Clint Eastwood as old Bruce Wayne.

I don't care about MoS 2. I'm still hoping for that Batman Beyond movie.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

I still vote for Clint Eastwood as old Bruce Wayne.

I don't care about MoS 2. I'm still hoping for that Batman Beyond movie.

Yes! He would be a great choice for old Bruce, and at least they're talking about a Batman Beyond movie, or discussed it before.

I honestly believe MoS 2 will be better than the first film, the second one should have better character development. I really enjoyed the first one it had great action in it.

Do you think Scott Adkins and Henry Cavill will interact well as Batman/Superman?

jeanespinosa21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

why not zoidberg? but no seriously what about jensen ackles? he played the voice of red hood in under the hood and i think he would make a good batman!

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanespinosa21: He would make a better live action Jason Todd, I think many fans of Batman Under the Red Hood would be fine with that.

jeanespinosa21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11  Edited By jeanespinosa21

@ccraft: i'm a pretty big red hood fan but there's no way they would include jason todd. seeing as you would first have to include nightwing (which jensen would be a horrible nightwing) and i think he can bring in fans to go watch the movie with his supernatural popularity. Again everything here is speculation i didn't know who henry cavil was until i heard he was superman and he did an amazing job as the man of steel!

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ccraft

@jeanespinosa21: I seen this movie with Henry Cavill & Bruce Willis and I didn't really like the movie, it had okay parts. He really did a good job as Superman tho. I just don't see Ackles as Batman, him working with Henry Cavill in a Batman/Superman team up would just feel weird to me.

Scott Adkins and Henry Cavill in a team up would look better.

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Nerd Of A Hero

How about this fine young man:

No Caption Provided

I see raw potential in him. >:D

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been saying Scott Adkins should play Batman for years.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerd_of_a_hero: >:{

I've been saying Scott Adkins should play Batman for years.

Then you've been right for years 8D

Adkins was in the Wolverine Origins, he was Deadpool at the final fight.

We don't need another famous actor to play Batman, Batman can sell himself, so lets have Adkins play Batman and see how he does.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: I'd be happy if Scott Adkins at least did the fight scenes I'm tired of all these actor who play Batman and can't fight.

Avatar image for darklydreamingdeadpool
DarklyDreamingDeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no way, karl urban would be the perfect dark knight!

KARL URBAN FTW!!!!

No Caption Provided

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklydreamingdeadpool: I wouldn't mind Karl Urban as Batman, he'd be better than most of the other actors people would want. He was perfect in Dredd, but I would still prefer Adkins over Urban

No Caption Provided

@immortal777: Yeah me too, Batman is a martial artist, it's only common sense that you hire a martial artist to play Batman. Adkins and Cavill would make a perfect Batman/Superman.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, he would be a great Batman. And for the first time he would actually be a tall, buffed Batman.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibio: I'm going to make a more detailed thread called Why Scott Adkins should be Batman, really soon.

I want to bring up stuff like how he could act like a criminal, Matches Malone, to infiltrate criminal groups like the mob. Instead of meeting them face on like in Batman Begins :P Scott played a Russian in the Undisputed series.

No Caption Provided

Things that might change peoples mind.

Avatar image for darklydreamingdeadpool
DarklyDreamingDeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: well, adkins would good, but urban would be perfect. but i doubt that one of us have luck and gets his dream actor in the role.

and i agree 110% urban was perfect as dredd!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I've been shipping Armie Hammer

No Caption Provided

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: Did you know that Scott was playing the part of the transformed Deadpool in the 'Wolverine: Origins' movie? They replaced Ryan Reynolds for that particular part in the movie, because of Scotts martial arts and cat-like agility. I was thinking that he could also be a good Nightwing, but he might be already a little bit too old for that role. My only beef with him being Batman is that they would underutilize Scotts skills. Or if they would go out and let Scott do what Scott can do, we would totally have a martial arts Batman, which could look silly, because you would expect Batman to be about calculated strikes and not right high kicks to the face of his opponents.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklydreamingdeadpool: it's a low possibility that Urban or Adkins will be Batman, but I can still hope!

@chibio: Yeah I know, the fight was cool, but could have been better. Nah, I doubt they would make it look silly. Batman is more of putting as much hurt into criminals, he wants them to be in pain. So he's not going to hit them just once to K.O. he's gonna break bones and their face.

Avatar image for alexandrathegreat
AlexandraTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scott Adkins is a huge fan of Accident Man and wanted to buy the option rights for the story. Nice that he is a real martial arist.

Avatar image for alexandrathegreat
AlexandraTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, I would love Steve Buscemi, more a villain type but to have a non physically perfect,bit facially worn, unorthodox attractive guy under the mask and sculpted body would be a great drop kick and open up some interesting storylines. Never happen as not a box office draw concept, but in my personal movie mind screen runs and runs!

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Him being a fighter is really irelevant OP.

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By flameboy298

@jedixman: or they got just get one of the previous people who played Bruce Wayne over the years.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ccraft

Him being a fighter is really irelevant OP.

Why do people keep saying this? This is about Batman, just like it says in the title! >:{

Do we really need another actor whose out of breath after a fight scene, when he starts his lines. :l