#101 Posted by danhimself (22305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@danhimself:

I understand that the issue isn't the same, I just figured posting something along the lines of what he asked for would be okay. :]

no that's the right issue...I just skimmed through it thinking that Gladiator would at least be on the page where it said he was going that fast and missed that

#102 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself:

OH! I thought you meant me not reading. lol No problem, dude. :]

#103 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Scan of Superman coming back to life after he was killed by Doomsday? Always wondered how he came back to life.

#104 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio
#105 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio
#106 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio
#107 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funrush: It's mine lol

#108 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

@Funrush: It's mine lol

Cool!

#109 Posted by jwalser3 (4798 posts) - - Show Bio

Any bone claw Wolverine scans?

#110 Posted by Mercy_ (92632 posts) - - Show Bio

@thesilentghost: Sorry it took so long :)

#111 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall:

@danhimself: @Xanni15:

Do you have scans of these feats:

1. thor's hammer transcends both space and time, from Thor #393

2. In addition Thor can appear anywhere across the Universe or other dimensions in just seconds from Fantastic Four #339 and Thor#166.

@nickthedevil: Do you have the scans of Superman racing with flash around the world at 2,000 miles a second? In the race, flash comments he could reduce superman's kinetic energy to zero, but it would send supes flying "from here to moscow."

#112 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: I'll take a look. :]

#113 Posted by BatWatch (2366 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_:

I thought I remembered her dying. Every time I watch the movie, I expect it, and then it doesn't happen, and I figured it just remembered incorrectly.

How did it play out in the comic. I know Kara did not really die, but how did they trick Darkseid?

#114 Posted by Mercy_ (92632 posts) - - Show Bio

@PsychoKnights: Um...it has been forever since I read that lol. Give me a second to check my issues and I'll let you know :D

#115 Edited by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

1. thor's hammer transcends both space and time, from Thor #393

2. In addition Thor can appear anywhere across the Universe or other dimensions in just seconds from Fantastic Four #339

and Thor#166

Do you have the scans of Superman racing with flash around the world at 2,000 miles a second? In the race, flash comments he could reduce superman's kinetic energy to zero, but it would send supes flying "from here to moscow."

From The Flash (1987) #209:

#116 Posted by Mercy_ (92632 posts) - - Show Bio

@PsychoKnights said:

@Mercy_:

I thought I remembered her dying. Every time I watch the movie, I expect it, and then it doesn't happen, and I figured it just remembered incorrectly.

How did it play out in the comic. I know Kara did not really die, but how did they trick Darkseid?

Wonder Woman had been watching over her with the JLI satellite just in the event that Darkseid came back. When he did, she teleported her out in a split second and they teleported ashes back in.

#117 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Has anyone got the Palpatine wormhole scan from Dark Empire? I can't get my scanner to work and I want to prove it happened to one of my friends.

#118 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4267 posts) - - Show Bio

sweet thread!!! how about scans from Exiles when Mimic beheads a Vampire Captain America? And one of when Iron Fist punches through colossus from Exiles also (storyline with Moses Magnum)? forget the issues at this point....away from the collection.......

#119 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

Has anyone got the Palpatine wormhole scan from Dark Empire? I can't get my scanner to work and I want to prove it happened to one of my friends.

#120 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone have the scan of Goku going faster then the speed of light?

or Deadpool Vs. Daken in Uncanny X-Force?

#121 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio
#122 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall: Thanks!

#123 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4267 posts) - - Show Bio

how about any scans of Warlock (new mutants) creating weaponry, forcefeilds, using transmode virus???

#124 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: Thanks :)

#125 Posted by BatWatch (2366 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@PsychoKnights said:

@Mercy_:

Wonder Woman had been watching over her with the JLI satellite just in the event that Darkseid came back. When he did, she teleported her out in a split second and they teleported ashes back in.

Cool. That's a much more reasonable explanation than the movie considering Darkseid's power level, but I can see why they went with the more action centered focus of the cartoon adaption.

#126 Edited by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall: Thanks

I got the full race.

#127 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

I could do with the scan of Luke learning the majority of a new language telepathically from Dark Empire II for my Luke Skywalker respect thread :)

#128 Posted by Hyperlight (5516 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see some old century babies at work in planetary. Like Lord Blackstock, Axel Brass, or that other shadow look-alike

#129 Posted by Fetts (4420 posts) - - Show Bio

Would anybody just so happen to have the scans where Jango Fett beats 20 Jedi? I only have a couple scans of that fight that were given to me.

#130 Posted by GambitXRemy (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive been looking up more cable and his connection to the x-men and by looking on the site I read in a issue summary that cable help build the x-mansion i was just wondering if anyone had a scan of those pages and panels from Cable Vol. 1 #45. thank you

Ive been looking for the issue but none of my LCS around my area have the issue

#131 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio
#132 Posted by drago666 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone got scans of steve rogers heroic age stat card?

#133 Edited by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan:

Does you or anyone else have scans from Green Arrow and Black Canary: Five Stages of

Green Arrow stating "all my arrows have a tracking device embedded in the shaft so, if need be, I can locate them."

And that his arrow has a "quantum camera?"

#134 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall: Can you help me?

#135 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone have the scans of Thor vs Captain Marvel from the Amalgam crossover?

#136 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Here you go! ;p

LMAO at the Highlander reference.

#137 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall: What is HIghlander?

#138 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody have scans of Michael Lane as Azrael? I hear about his feats but I've never seen most of them.

#139 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall: Thanks.

Do you have scans of Oliver possessed by a black lantern ring(in the previous story I mentioned) fighting Hal Jordan and Black Canary?

#140 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Yep, here's some of them.

Ollie vs. Hal (interrupted by Barry):

Ollie attacking his wife:

A couple of dirty flashbacks later:

#141 Edited by drago666 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall:Do you have scans from superman/batman #5 when superman dressed as captain marvel confronts lex luthor? Particularly the part where superman and batman state they faked getting knocked out by hawkman and captain marvel?

#142 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall: Do you have scans from Superman: Sacrifice where Superman goes to the batcave and talks with Batman(the beginning is superman saying "I have one more stop to make")

#143 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@drago666:

Batman posing as Hawkman, a$$ kicking and lock picking at their finest:

Superman posing as Captain Marvel and explaining their plan:

#144 Posted by drago666 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@hectorsquall: Thank you!

#145 Posted by satyrgod (2115 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, I'll try this again, in the 'original'. I know how this reads but...

Some time ago in Fantastic Four, Sue came upon a man, naked and bound in chains (sounds good so far, right?) and she said something like, 'I've only seen his face once before but I'll never forget it; that's Victor'.

Wish I would've picked it up, I loved the visuals and implications. ; )

Where it this from; can I get a scan of this?

#146 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Now the new Hyperion!

#147 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11539 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone have the scan of Venom in Thunderbolts #2 where he crashes through the door?

#148 Posted by coolguyr99 (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone has the scan of Wally crossing the universe in an instant in Flash: The Human Race?

#149 Posted by jwalser3 (4798 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone have the scan of Bane holding up a stone ceiling in Secret Six?

#150 Posted by dondave (34647 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94: there is no scan of jumping through a door, only him jumping from behind a curtain.