Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Uchiha545

Sasuke Uchiha

No Caption Provided

Speed (Combat/Travel)

Even as a child Sasuke was one of the fastest individuals in his verse.

As a genin he outsped a chunin Kirigakure shinobi:

Fights with Haku to Zabuza's surprise that he can keep up:

Reacts to Haku's ice mirrors technique while protecting his teammate:

Reacted to Orochimaru and kept up with him in combat:

Dodged an attack that moves at the speed of sound and blitzes his opponent:

Outspeeds Gaara's sand which auto protects him:

Reacts to KN0 Naruto who was previously blitzing him:

During the time skip Sasuke's speed increases dramatically:

Here he reached Naruto while a chunin and two ANBU shinobi were present:

Surprised Deidara with his speed forcing him to fight defensively:

Reacted to the Raikage (only an individual with teleportation has been able to react to him before at the time):

Later after being granted a portion of the SO6P's power he gains a new ability amenotejikara which allows him to teleport.

Here he blitzes Madara (who has reacted to the Fourth Hokage who perfected the Flying Thunder God technique - another form of teleportation):

He can even use it to teleport across dimensions so long as it is in sight:

He even catches Naruto off guard with his speed and Naruto's speed is on par with that of teleportation:

Now he isn't MFTL++++ or anything like that but if you're anything under nigh-teleportation speed you'll have a very hard time effectively tagging him.

Durability

In his Base he has withstood things like:

Explosions:

Punches and Kicks from Jinchuriki (Basically Shinobi with tremendous energy and strength):

Naruto (KNO)

Naruto - both are almost out of stamina

He even survived a fall from the atmosphere in base:

With Susanoo his durability is further amped:

Here he takes hits from Kaguya:

*Kaguya is capable of wiping out entire dimensions.

Here he clashed with Naruto's TBB:

A TBB's DC is this:

So if your damage output is anything under multi mountain busting while he has susanoo up it won't be enough

Dōjutsu

Mastery of the Sharingan:

No Caption Provided

Precognition:

While active Sasuke is able to perceive multiple opponents and those who are faster than him.

Best displayed in his fights with Naruto:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(Also see speed scan in Naruto vs Sasuke VoTE fight)

Matching Itachi perfectly in shuriken combat:

No Caption Provided

Here he is reading Killer Bee's EIGHT sword movements briefly:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(See Sasuke vs Raikage scans)

Dodged Raikage's elbow attack.

Essentially enables him to react to anyone so long as the speed gap is not so vast, but it is very hard to find an individual with his speed (currently only Naruto) let alone vastly above him in his series.

Bijuu Suppression:

Sasuke can enter the mind of targets and suppress the power of the Bijuu that resides within them.

He performed this while he was fighting against New Team Kakashi as well.

Illusion Casting:

With his sharingan he is able to cast illusions to the point where he can do this:

He makes Sai (ANBU shinobi of Root) experience fear in a look. Why is that important? well root is an organization that raises children from a young age to feel no emotions while Sai clearly was experiencing fear he couldn't even recognize it due to his training in root.

Prevented Orochimaru from taking his body by stopping him with genjutsu:

He even used it to control Manda a summon who hardly obeyed anyone and despised humans:

High level Illusion Resistance:

Here Sasuke overcomes Tsukuyomi:

Sasuke was the first ever to resist Tsukuyomi as those who previously undergone this high level illusion technique was left comatose for days even the most skilled shinobi fell before it like (Kakashi). Tsukuyomi is one of the strongest illusionary techniques in the Narutoverse, capable of turning seconds into days from the victim's view.

Enhanced vision:

Sasuke can use his Sharingan to perceive things that normal couldn't.

Here Sasuke locates microscopic bombs placed in his bloodstream and see underground:

Essentially if it has chakra (energy) you won't be able to hide it from him.

Mastery over the Mangekyou:

No Caption Provided

Everything a sharingan can do plus...

Amaterasu:

Black Flames said to be as hot as the sun and does not stop burning until the target is incinerated or the user willingly puts them out.

No Caption Provided

Enton:

Sasuke is capable of shaping the flames into what he sees fit for battle purposes:

Basically if you're in his sight and lack speed you're getting burned.

Mangekyou Illusion:

Not on the level of his older brother's yet still resourceful.

Here he was able to subdue a kumogakure shinobi getting him to reveal the location of his ally:

Here he uses it to stun a perfect Jinchuriki very briefly:

Killer Bee got back up before Sasuke could recover from its usage.

Susanoo:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Susanoo is a chakra cloak that greatly amplifies Sasuke's durability and strength. Throughout the series it undergoes a few changes from incomplete to perfect. It is capable of crushing individuals, tanking numerous attacks (see durability scans), and firing high speed arrows etc...

Mastery over Eternal Magekyou Sharingan:

No Caption Provided

Same as Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi however the chakra drain is servely decreased.

Susanoo:

Sasuke has more control over Susanoo and can further develop it.

Here he manages to add legs to his susanoo and even perfect it.

Mastery over the Rinnegan:

No Caption Provided

After being bestowed with a portion of the Sage's power he awakens the Rinnegan which augments his abilities greatly and grants him new ones as well.

Illusory Control:

In a mere glance Sasuke overrides the 9 Tailed Beasts (chakra monsters) and even when they try to resist they are helpless.

Illusory Casting:

Even when using a simple illusion on his teammate to prevent her from interfering it causing her to go unconscious for a while:

Illusory Resistance:

Resisted Infinite Tsukuyomi a planetary genjutsu that placed the whole shinobi world save for those protected by Sasuke and edos under an illusion which they could not break:

Chakra (Energy) Absorption:

Sasuke can use the Rinnegan (Preta Path) to take chakra from others and use it as his own.

Here he takes a portion of the tailed beasts chakra:

Kurama even compares Sasuke's chakra absorption skill to that of the SO6P (founder of the ninja world).

Sasuke can also use it to restore his lifeforce rendering him virtually immortal when absorbing enough chakra.

Gravitational Manipulation:

Sasuke can control the gravity of objects.

Sasuke's control over CT (gravitational manipulation) is extremely high, second only to the SO6P himself's version. With CT Sasuke can turn his opponents into gravity cores which would caused debris to collide into them ultimately becoming a satellite as seen with the Bijuu:

*The only way to stop this technique is either to destroy the core (if Sasuke is fighting you that means yourself) or the user (Sasuke) releases it.

Susanoo:

Sasuke Susanoo is augmented as well.

Capable of flight and easily cutting through meteor objects:

(See durability scans clashes with a TBB)

Kenjutsu

Sasuke is a very skilled swordsman and often relies on his swordsmanship in battle even in the very last fight.

Here Sasuke takes on the New Team 7 with his sword:

*Note two in this fight are members of the ANBU; they often carry Tantos and have some experience in sword combat yet Sasuke maintains the upperhand throughout the fight.

Sasuke displays excellent swordsmanship when eliminating a test subject of Orochimaru's while his CS2 was active which augments his strength and durability:

*Sasuke cut him multiple times before he could even react.

Keeps up with Killer Bee who has one of the most unique sword fighting styles around using Eight swords:

Notice the meteor

No Caption Provided

He cut it multiple times with his Susanoo before it reached the ground

Current Sasuke can still react effectively with a sword blocking an attack meant a diversion:

Sasuke is skilled in Kenjutsu even in the Narutoverse his skill outranks many if not all of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist (Top Swordsmen in the Narutoverse) allowing him to effectively tag opponents and block attacks that if tanked could be costly.

Ninjutsus

Sasuke also possesses an array of ninjutsu.

Artistry of the Katon:

Sasuke even from a young age was a master of fire style:

He his fireball jutsu was even strong enough to clash with his brother's:

No Caption Provided

To get an idea of the strength of Itachi's Fireball jutsu here is what a clone did with 30% of Itachi's power did with it:

Sasuke's strongest technique when he was younger was Dragon Fire Jutsu:

No Caption Provided

As you can see it has impressive range and power.

Phoenix Flower often used with shuriken mainly serves as a distraction in fights:

No Caption Provided

After training Sasuke further improves upon the Dragon Fire Jutsu making it exponentially stronger:

No Caption Provided

This jutsu was strong enough to break through stone and even reach and has enough heat to heat up the atmosphere causing cumulonimbus clouds.

Prodigy of Lightning Release:

Sasuke is a prodigy of lightning release he has the strongest Lightning Release techniques within his verse and around.

Chidori (+Variants)

Chidori is a technique that cloaks the user's hand in lightning chakra to greatly enhance their piercing potential:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

From a young age Sasuke with Chidori was able to break through stones, clash with his rival's strongest technique at the time (Rasengan), and even bypass some of the Raikage's defenses (he was strong/durable enough to fight a tailed beast alongside his father)

Nothing special right? He isn't doing that much damage you may be thinking. Wrong!!!!!!!!

After being blessed by the SO6Ps Sasuke refined his Chidori (Video Found by @mrdevil):

Kakashi isn't standing on a small hill he is standing on the Hokage monument in Konoha:

No Caption Provided

Sasuke vaporized a meteor that had the potential to wipe out a village his DC with his BASE Chidori is not that far off from that of a Bijuu Dama.

(In Progress)

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Uchiha545
MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MrDevil

@uchiha454: nice. you just forgot the copycat abilities of the sharingan, but there is only thing to do in here

later when i get home i'm gonna post some strength scans and intelligence/strategy of Sasuke.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Awesome mate, also, add me to your Naruto expert tag :D. You could also add that he has the capability to learn most Jutsus, and that he has Amenotejikara (Teleportation Jutsu), that his Chidori is Mountain level at base in the Last, and that he has access to the six base Rinnegan Jutsus.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@uchiha454: This is well done. Although you could add some stuff to further improve it IMO

I have a quick explanation of his teleportation (was going to use it in a CaV) feel free to make use of whatever you see fit.

Amenotejikara :

Sasuke's unique Sharinnegan skill and another key to why me team will win this battle.

1) Quick explanation :

No Caption Provided

Sasuke's special space-time jutsu, Amenotejikara allows Sasuke to teleport himself, a target, or even both at the same time within a certain range. This make Amenotejikra a very versatile jutsu suitable for both offense and defense.

2) Usefulness :

The various forms of teleportation Amenotejikara enable can be decisive to reverse the situation or quickly end a battle.

A) Teleporting oneself :

Using Amenotejikara, Sasuke can teleport himself close to an enemy without having to speed blitz them :

No Caption Provided

Or outright teleport within an opponent's blind spot to take them off guard :

He can also do the same to teleport away from an attack and escape immediate danger :

Not only that, Sasuke can also use Amenotejiakra to teleport his Susanoo if needed:

B) Teleporting the opponent:

Similarly to how he can teleport himself, Sasuke can also use Amenotejikara to teleport his opponents :

No Caption Provided

Such attacks will be nearly impossible to dodge since Sasuke can teleport his opponent within his attacks range... after using them.

C) Switching places with the target :

I don't think I even need to explain how useful this will be. ;)

3) Range:

As mentioned previously, Amenotejikara does have a range limit. No need to fret though, because it's effective range is pretty freaken far as seen when Sasuke used it against Naruto from this distance :

No Caption Provided

You need to take into account Susanoo's size to get an accurate idea of the distance :

No Caption Provided

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Susanno is big as a mountain give or take so i would say 13 to 15 susannos?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Uchiha545

@mrdevil:Thanks I thought about copycat but Sasuke doesn't usually use that feature heavily in the series and i couldn't really pull scans for that.

@sebast_allen: Thanks I do plan on discussing that chidori and adding to Amenotejikara

@sophia89 said:

@uchiha454: Cool so far.

You could do a section on his Ninjutsu(Chidori, Fire style, Summoning, Kirin).

And about his sword.

Thanks I may just tie strength to ninjutsu and create a section for kenjutsu

@mudamudamuda: Thanks I forgot about the swapping opponents portion and the range will tie real well into this thread in showing size do you think outlining scans would be good or just a video of Madara's for comparison?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:Thanks I thought about copycat but Sasuke doesn't usually use that feature heavily in the series and i couldn't really pull scans for that.

@sebast_allen: Thanks I do plan on discussing that chidori and adding to Amenotejikara

@sophia89 said:

@uchiha454: Cool so far.

You could do a section on his Ninjutsu(Chidori, Fire style, Summoning, Kirin).

And about his sword.

Thanks I may just tie strength to ninjutsu and create a section for kenjutsu

@mudamudamuda: Thanks I forgot about the swapping opponents portion and the range will tie real well into this thread in showing size do you think outlining scans would be good or just a video of Madara's for comparison?

np

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can input later in if you want?

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454

Pulling this quote from another thread.

Contrary to popular belief Sauce does not have Tsukiyomi he instead has Amaterasu which he casts from the left eye, and Blaze Release aka Enton which is basically the ability to shape Amaterasu flames into swords arrows and shields etc comes from the right..

Right eye

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Left Eye

No Caption Provided

What he used on Bee, that Kumo nin, and Danzo was just Genjutsu: Sharingan.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No problem. Either will do just fine IMO.

@mrdevil said:

@mudamudamuda: Susanno is big as a mountain give or take so i would say 13 to 15 susannos?

Susanoo isn't as big as a mountain, but yes around 12-13 Susanoos seems to be the limit.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

No problem. Either will do just fine IMO.

@mrdevil said:

Susanoo isn't as big as a mountain, but yes around 12-13 Susanoos seems to be the limit.

how big do you qualify Susanno?

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:

No idea. Too lazy to pixel scale it.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

I can input later in if you want?

Yup I tried to piece together part I and II but I know I've missed things your input is welcomed

@uchiha454

Pulling this quote from another thread.

Contrary to popular belief Sauce does not have Tsukiyomi he instead has Amaterasu which he casts from the left eye, and Blaze Release aka Enton which is basically the ability to shape Amaterasu flames into swords arrows and shields etc comes from the right..

Right eye

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Left Eye

No Caption Provided

What he used on Bee, that Kumo nin, and Danzo was just Genjutsu: Sharingan.

Really? Kishimoto made it clear that it was a Mangekyou and not just a Sharingan genjutsu but in researching for scans I failed to find where it directly states it is Tsukuyomi.

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: I know what you are talking about but that has been contradicted Sauce has only ever shown Genjutsu:Sharingan never Tsukiyomi, here he is using genjutsu:sharingan in MS..

No Caption Provided

I think Kishi intended Sauce to have Tsukiyomi at first then he changed his mind to Sauce having Ama and Enton. And we all know that there is a different MS ability for each eye, though they can be connected which can also explain why Obito has a self Kamui and a distance Kamui which Kakashi uses.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MrDevil

@mudamudamuda said:
@mrdevil said:

Madara's Susanno was as big as a mountain thinking that Sasuke is just as big then i would say big as a mountain, the average mountain is 610 m so he would be 2000ft give or take

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mrdevil said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@mrdevil said:

Madara's Susanno was as big as a mountain thinking that Sasuke is just as big then i would say big as a mountain, the average mountain is 610 m so he would be 2000ft give or take

No Susanoo are as big as a mountain.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MrDevil

@thevivas said:
@mrdevil said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@mrdevil said:

No Caption Provided

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@thevivas said:
@mrdevil said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@mrdevil said:

No Caption Provided

Sigh.

That doesn't show Madara's Susanoo is as big as a mountain. You have the same problem Juza did in another thread, and I'm going to use the same argument Muda used against him.

Is Madara almost the size of the moon now?

No Caption Provided

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:
@mrdevil said:
@thevivas said:
@mrdevil said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@mrdevil said:

No Caption Provided

Sigh.

That doesn't show Madara's Susanoo is as big as a mountain. You have the same problem Juza did in another thread, and I'm going to use the same argument Muda used against him.

Is Madara almost the size of the moon now?

No Caption Provided

not the same the susanno was nearly as big as the mountains.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: No, it's the same. You think Susanoo is as big as the mountains it cut because it "looks" the same size, even though the mountains are in the distance. Madara looks half as big as the moon, even though it's in the distance. Susanoo isn't even that much bigger than a person, yet you think it's as big as a mountain.

No Caption Provided

It's crouching here. So you're telling me when it stands up, it's gonna all of a sudden become taller than a mountain?

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@mrdevil: @thevivas: Guys, if you want a correct scaling of Susanoo just use the diamond on its forehead.

No Caption Provided

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: @thevivas: Guys, if you want a correct scaling of Susanoo just use the diamond on its forehead.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Then sasuke's Susanno is smaller than Madara's.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@mrdevil said:
@mudamudamuda said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Considering Madara's susanoo is large enough to cover a full Kyuubi while Sasuke's can only cover 50% Kyuubi I'd think that much is obvious.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MrDevil

@mudamudamuda said:
@mrdevil said:
@mudamudamuda said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Considering Madara's susanoo is large enough to cover a full Kyuubi while Sasuke's can only cover 50% Kyuubi I'd think that much is obvious.

Lol I don't think Kyuubi could be a measure. since when he cover kyuubi wasn't a perfect Susanno.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Also bro, in the last, Sasuke teleports village distance (Forest on the ground to above the hidden leaf village in the sky), so his range in base by the last is greater than his range used to be in Susanoo which boosted his range exponentially.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: I forgot the name of it, but you could showcase his skill with wires/strings, seeing as how he used them against Orochimaru(Part 1), Itachi, Deidara, and was pretty proficient with them.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I respect his dedication as a father

Says the Goku fan lol

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Also bro, in the last, Sasuke teleports village distance (Forest on the ground to above the hidden leaf village in the sky), so his range in base by the last is greater than his range used to be in Susanoo which boosted his range exponentially.

actually that was kind of confuse he find Hinata's dad and he then "minutes later" was in the village and nobody saw him anymore.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Uchiha545

@thevivas said:

@uchiha454: I forgot the name of it, but you could showcase his skill with wires/strings, seeing as how he used them against Orochimaru(Part 1), Itachi, Deidara, and was pretty proficient with them.

His shuriken techniques? Good point the fact he can summon them too would tie in well.

@blade_r said:

I respect his dedication as a father

Says the Goku fan lol

Well at least he asked if she was a threat granted it was while he pointed his sword at her while having his eyes activated lol.

I hate that he is such a crappy father so far the worst in the series even Shin's dad is better and he let his kid take on Sasuke alone lol

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454:True lol it doesn't really bother me all that much, I kind of feel bad for Sarada but I kind of expect that from Sasuke, he probably just don't know how to be a dad, idk he doesn't seem like one to get really close with people, especially after the massacre.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Uchiha545

@blade_r said:

@uchiha454:True lol it doesn't really bother me all that much, I kind of feel bad for Sarada but I kind of expect that from Sasuke, he probably just don't know how to be a dad, idk he doesn't seem like one to get really close with people, especially after the massacre.

I thought he would've been a great father since he kept talking about the restoration of his clan and also since his father didn't take much interest in him I'd figure Sasuke would be the opposite after knowing how it felt for the longest he acted opposite of his relatives with Itachi initially he thought he was a cold blooded killer so Sasuke acted passively when fighting (not killing) later when he discovered the truth that Itachi was more passive he became willing to kill.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

I thought he would've been a great father since he kept talking about the restoration of his clan and also since his father didn't take much interest in him I'd figure Sasuke would be the opposite after knowing how it felt for the longest he acted opposite of his relatives with Itachi initially he thought he was a cold blooded killer so Sasuke acted passively when fighting (not killing) later when he discovered the truth that Itachi was more passive he became willing to kill.

That's a good point, the thing about how his father really didn't pay much attention to him and stuff , I didn't even think about it like that lol

I just hope Sarada is really Sakura's daughter and not Karin's, I don't like that idea much lol Pretty excited for the next chapter though, it should be a good one.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:
@uchiha454 said:
@blade_r said:

That's a good point, the thing about how his father really didn't pay much attention to him and stuff , I didn't even think about it like that lol

I just hope Sarada is really Sakura's daughter and not Karin's, I don't like that idea much lol Pretty excited for the next chapter though, it should be a good one.

I think she is Sakura's the lack of birth documents actually made sense to me considering she is an young Uchiha and by Naruto's and Kakashi's statements Orochimaru is still around. Hiding her existence does make sense to keep Orochimaru unaware of a possible new body although if she wasn't an Uchiha something like the lack of docs would be difficult to explain.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Blade_R

@blade_r said:
@uchiha454 said:
@blade_r said:

I think she is Sakura's the lack of birth documents actually made sense to me considering she is an young Uchiha and by Naruto's and Kakashi's statements Orochimaru is still around. Hiding her existence does make sense to keep Orochimaru unaware of a possible new body although if she wasn't an Uchiha something like the lack of docs would be difficult to explain.

That is a really good point! Nice thinking lol

There are two people I am wondering about though, that other uchiha that Naruto made flee in the most recent chapter...who the hell is he and where did he come from? Then there is that kid that is friends with Boruto, I think his name is Mitsuki, that kid seems really suspicious to me, his eyes are weird.

Also would you rather me start a PM so I don't continue to derail this respect thread?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Sauske covered all of Kurma?

No Caption Provided

The Kurama Sasuke covered only had 50% of his original power which made him smaller. The one Madara covered was a full power Kurama and much larger.

No Caption Provided

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthrough545: @hulkage: @sophia89: @sebast_allen: @andr413: @thevivas: @unrelenting: @blade_r: @uchiha454: @mudamudamuda:

Striking Power

Base

Madara while being the Juubi's Jinchuriki became durable enough to withstand the attack of 8 gates Mighty Guy which were minimum mountains to island lv buster.

Sasuke cut him in half without actual problem.

No Caption Provided

Using Chidori in his attack

destroy a meteor almost as big as the monument of the Kages leaving only tiny pieces.

Loading Video...

Perfect Susanno

Sasuke cuts pieces of earth putted together bigger than him possible even bigger than mountains with easy.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

sorry for doing this too late but i was doing some thesis and almost forgot this.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By andr4132
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Another of his feats is that he can now teleport between dimensions.

No Caption Provided

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheVivas

@uchiha454: When you planning on finishing this, bro?

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice people.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great thread man :)

Raikage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: sasuke doesn’t have a “sharinnegan”. That doesn’t exist. He has a rinnegan