#1 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

who will win??

#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I'm gonna go all Metroid nerd on you, and say Samus. For one, she has crazy weapons, like Darkburst (Opens up a blackhole), second, she's taken huge hits before. I don't know if Iron Man can match Anti-Matter cannons, or Phazon Beams. He probably can. But, the biggest thing is, not only can Samus fly, but she can go super-speed, and she just goes through things. So, IDK how Tony will cope with a super-speed, matter destroying screwball attack. My vote goes on Samus, 7/10.

#3 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Well, I'm gonna go all Metroid nerd on you, and say Samus. For one, she has crazy weapons, like Darkburst (Opens up a blackhole), second, she's taken huge hits before. I don't know if Iron Man can match Anti-Matter cannons, or Phazon Beams. He probably can. But, the biggest thing is, not only can Samus fly, but she can go super-speed, and she just goes through things. So, IDK how Tony will cope with a super-speed, matter destroying screwball attack. My vote goes on Samus, 7/10."

i got samus winning too

#4 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man is not on Samus' level.

#5 Posted by kobashi (1016 posts) - - Show Bio

Samus, OVERKILL

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
kobashi said:
"Samus, OVERKILL"
DBMBYS.
#7 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would you bump this....?

Anyways, it depends on what Samus has. At her most powerful she would win (easily), but if she doesn't have all of her stuff with her or is missing certain things then Iron Man could take her out (easily....)

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224026 posts) - - Show Bio
Samus can win here... but she would need her full equipment