Sailor Moon Crystal.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thinking about weither I should watch it or not?

Any thoughts?

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to watch it. It looks like it's going to follow the manga more than the original anime did. I'm pretty excited!

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kittyparker13: Yea same here! Truth be told I've been waiting for this for awhile lol.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it a continuation of the story or a "true to the manga" remake? I saw it for download on a torrent site I go to and wondered what it was for a second for a second but then forgot about it lol.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6 the_stegman  Moderator

@blade_r said:

Is it a continuation of the story or a "true to the manga" remake? I saw it for download on a torrent site I go to and wondered what it was for a second for a second but then forgot about it lol.

It's a true to manga remake. It's on Hulu if you wanna watch it on the up and up.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

It's a true to manga remake. It's on Hulu if you wanna watch it on the up and up.

Alright cool, thanks man, I haven't seen sailor moon since I was a kid , I remember I liked it but other than that the only thing I remember is that the characters have moves or move names based on planets or something and one of the girls calls the main character meatball head lol