#1 Posted by MrocznyZniwiarz007 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman symbol as the symbol of good,justice,compassion,Hope for the better tomorrow versus our world which is not so bright?

#2 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think this qualifies as a battle. Also, are you asking us to have the symbol of a fictional character fight the current worldly economic status?

#3 Posted by WillPayton (9817 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kal'smahboi said:

I don't think this qualifies as a battle. Also, are you asking us to have the symbol of a fictional character fight the current worldly economic status?

LOL... what the heck is this battle about?

#4 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3567 posts) - - Show Bio
@WillPayton said:

@Kal'smahboi said:

LOL... what the heck is this battle about?

I wish I knew, buddy. I wish I knew.
#5 Posted by k4tzm4n (34904 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you asking would Superman defeat our world or make it a better place?

This makes no sense at the moment, but I'll move it to general discussion based on the latter question I provided.

Staff
#6 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

huh?

#7 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he means that in the golden age and silver age, the symbol stood for hope and was shiny. Now, it's drawn darker coincidentally, when the world is a less hopeful one. That's what I got from the OC

#8 Posted by TheBigRedCheese (372 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman may have a hard time dealing with our world. The government would find a way to get some of Supes DNA to study. The government fears the last son of Krypton, he refuses to be controlled. They begin cloning their own Superman and that's when everything goes to hell. The clone isn't human and it breaks free with the intent to kill. The government's weapon begins to massacre it's people. Humanity cries for a Superman, and he comes to our aid. Superman vs Super-monster. It's a battle between Gods. Buildings begin to crash to the ground, people caught in the crossfire are squashed like ants. A button is pressed, and it is Hiroshima here in the states, unless Superman can stop the bomb in time. The monster tags Superman with heat vision and begins to fly off. The clone, which has been made too much like Superman, sacrifices himself to save millions. The government apologizes for their mistakes, then tells the people to pay more taxes.