Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Transformers1024

The latest batch of Sony's email hacks revealed that the Russo Bros are in fact directing Avengers Infinity War Parts 1 and 2; and will produce the Spider-Man [reboot] movies for the Marvel Cinematic Universe with a new actor portraying Peter Parker Spiderman if Marvel/Sony reach a deal.

NOTE: I will be updating this article later if the site stops glitching.

http://screenrant.com/avengers-3-4-spider-man-directors-russos/

http://screenrant.com/marvel-spider-man-movie-casting-actor-garfield-maguire/

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By JakeN7

I'm not familiar with their work, but I'm really curious to know why Whedon isn't directing Infinity War.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jaken7 said:

I'm not familiar with their work, but I'm really curious to know why Whedon isn't directing Infinity War.

They did Captain America: The Winter Soldier, which was the best MCU movie to date. RECOGNIZE, PLAYAH!

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jaken7 said:

They did Captain America: The Winter Soldier, which was the best MCU movie to date. RECOGNIZE, PLAYAH!

ORLY!? Yo! Then this news is the tits!

Sidenote: I ACTUALLY GOT THIS NOTIFICATION! WOOT!

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I f*cking knew this was coming!

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait a minute, so they will reboot Spiderman for a third time, after the fact people dont like the idea about rebooting Spiderman?

Man, Spiderman will became a joke, since it looks everytime he isnt making a billion box office is being taken as a failure.

DC: MOS didnt made a billion, reboot Batman.

Sony/Marvel: TASM 2 didnt made a billion, reboot Spiderman.

Fox: First Class didnt made as much as the past movies, but more peope like it, keep this direction, Wolverine Immortalmade less, but people like it the movie, keep the same direction, DOFP makes a billion and people love the movie.

DC and Sony/Marvel are making Fox look good.

Please stop the reboots or at least make a First Class type reboot.

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: you say they rebooted batman as if the trilogy was part of the DCCU to begin with

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

@dbzk1999: Nolan trilogy its said to be a reboot, even when isnt the part of the same universe that the Burton/Schumacher movies.

Its a reboot because they will restart the Batman franchise.

That is why Star Trek is a reboot even when is an alternate time line.

@marvete_e_dcnauta said:

@deathpoolthet1000: First class wasn't reboot you know

You notice that it changed the past as we saw it in several movies, the franchises past changed totally after this one and then we got DOFP that is something like a 52 reboot.

Firts Class started the reboot and wasnt an obvious reboot, besidew they explain what was going on, nothing that everything changed one day to the next without any reason.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: it might have rebooted but they stayed in the second universe where other comic movies change universes completely on a reboot.

Kind of different methods of rebooting.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They want to introduce Spiderman in the universe like if he lived in their universe all this whole time, but no one knew about it or didnt cared.

What make more crazy this, since there is no need to reboot, just to explain why Spiderman never made contact with the rest of heroes in Marvel.

I mean TASM casting worked, what didnt worked was the terrible writing.

@slimj87d said:

@deathpoolthet1000: it might have rebooted but they stayed in the second universe where other comic movies change universes completely on a reboot.

Kind of different methods of rebooting.

A reboot still.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wait a minute, so they will reboot Spiderman for a third time, after the fact people dont like the idea about rebooting Spiderman?

Man, Spiderman will became a joke, since it looks everytime he isnt making a billion box office is being taken as a failure.

Fox: First Class didnt made as much as the past movies, but more peope like it, keep this direction, Wolverine Immortalmade less, but people like it the movie, keep the same direction, DOFP makes a billion and people love the movie.

You know right that Marvel/Disney has no control over the Spiderman movie franchise? The way you are saying it you are making Disney and Sony out to be the same company.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

It didn't make a billion dollars. I do agree it's ridiculous to call ASM2 a failure when it made 700m+

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

@jaken7: They also did You Me & Dupree

That is all

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 rogueshadow  Moderator

Just let me play Peter Parker, I'd be awesome.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#17  Edited By Black_Claw

@matthewparker: To be fair, ASM2 is the lowest grossing Spiderman movie of all time. That and the series is not getting a good reception at the moment, thus putting a damper on Sony's initial plans to further the ASM film franchise. It's no wonder it's being regarded as a failure.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Cool beans!

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Its Marvel Studios, people should stop blaming all the bad things to Disney and give all the praise to Marvel.

Also if they reboot, its because Marvel Studios wanted to do their own trilogy with Sony.

So it must be a decision made by both sides.

@matthewparker: To be fair, ASM2 is the lowest grossing Spiderman movie of all time. That and the series is getting a good reception at the moment, thus putting a damper on Sony's initial plans to further the ASM film franchise. It's no wonder it's being regarded as a failure.

But they should blame on the writing and the fact the reboot alienated people.

The whole making another reboot and changin the actor would fix this, makes no sense, since it doesnt fix the fact reboots alienate people.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Meh. TWS wasn't great.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000:

Its Marvel Studios, people should stop blaming all the bad things to Disney and give all the praise to Marvel.

Also if they reboot, its because Marvel Studios wanted to do their own trilogy with Sony.

So it must be a decision made by both sides.

I don't know what you mean. Marvel Studios to my knowledge only works with Disney.

Or maybe they want to reboot so spiderman can fit into their universe? I don't think money has much to do with them wanting to reboot the franchise if they were to eventually get it.