• 80 results
#51 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: Those are all terrific additions.

Just need Mister Miracle (I'm adamant about that now)

#52 Posted by Ciriel (410 posts) - - Show Bio

This new revelation is very nice. I actually read somewhere that it should be

1st season pass:

1.Lobo

2.Martian Manhunter

3.Darkseid

4.Black Canary

2nd season pass:

5.Atrocitus

6.Doctor Fate

7.Poison Ivy

8.Firestorm

But then I heard about the dlc from this topic, and the world's all "topsy turvy" if you will

#53 Posted by mightyrearranger (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt:Thank you so much for keeping this thread in check. Much appreciated! :)

#54 Edited by SupremeHyperion (1542 posts) - - Show Bio

This list (outside of lobo) is gawd awful. Please tell me DC isn't going to follow up a great game with bogus DLC.. if so I'd like a refund for my season pass purchase...... Give me Barda, Martian Manhunter, Atrocitus people like that...

My dream would be for DC to release story themed sets... how cool would it be to get something like "the Reign of Superman set with Cyborg Superman, Eradicator, Steel and superboy... or Teen Titan pack with Kid Flash, Starfire, Artemis and aqualad... maybe even a Justice League Dark set.. Games like this can be kept alive for a long time with interesting dlc. plus if you give people interesting characters you make a lot of money.

#55 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13626 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: Those are all terrific additions.

Just need Mister Miracle (I'm adamant about that now)

well then i hope he gets in just to make yo happy. just after J'onn though : D

#56 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13626 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt:Thank you so much for keeping this thread in check. Much appreciated! :)

my pleasure

This list (outside of lobo) is gawd awful. Please tell me DC isn't going to follow up a great game with bogus DLC.. if so I'd like a refund for my season pass purchase...... Give me Barda, Martian Manhunter, Atrocitus people like that...

My dream would be for DC to release story themed sets... how cool would it be to get something like "the Reign of Superman set with Cyborg Superman, Eradicator, Steel and superboy... or Teen Titan pack with Kid Flash, Starfire, Artemis and aqualad... maybe even a Justice League Dark set.. Games like this can be kept alive for a long time with interesting dlc. plus if you give people interesting characters you make a lot of money.

read my comment on the other page, it's possible that Batgirl,Zod and Scorpion are placeholders for Martian Manhunter, Black Canary, and Captain Cold

#57 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23480 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: Oh, interesting. (I am actually surprised for these are very high-profile voice actors and they use different ones when they dub video games here). Anyway, this is pleasant news. Still think Scorpion is a bad idea though...

#58 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (8048 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope this list is fake, because that lineup is horrible. Scorpion? Come on now. This ain't your precious Mortal Kombat, Boon.

Batgirl? No.

Zod? No, I like Zod, but we don't need another Superman character.

Scorpion? Hell no.

We need some Martian Manhunter, Swamp Thing, and Black Canary. Enough with the Superman and Batman characters.. Thats the problem with DC anyways.

#59 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13626 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: Oh, interesting. (I am actually surprised for these are very high-profile voice actors and they use different ones when they dub video games here). Anyway, this is pleasant news.

yup, if my hopes are correct than they will follow suit here and use Carl Lumbly, Morena Baccarin, and Lex Lang to voice the characters here in America.

Still think Scorpion is a bad idea though...

hopefully he's just a placeholder.

#60 Edited by BiteMe-Fanboy (8048 posts) - - Show Bio

@ciriel said:

1st season pass:

1.Lobo

2.Martian Manhunter

3.Darkseid

4.Black Canary

2nd season pass:

5.Atrocitus

6.Doctor Fate

7.Poison Ivy

8.Firestorm

But then I heard about the dlc from this topic, and the world's all "topsy turvy" if you will

Not bad, Atrocitus would be awesome. But replace Poison Ivy with Swamp Thing. There's already too many Batman characters as is.

#61 Posted by mightyrearranger (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really interested in Snart, personally. He'd make for a really difficult character to translate accurately into a fighting game. However, the idea of putting up his cold field and stopping your opponent in their tracks as they try to unleash a combo on you is pretty amusing. My favorite character; but again, hoping he's not just another ice-themed fighter, because his cold gun has nothing in common with villains like Mr. Freeze and Killer Frost at all.

#62 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (677 posts) - - Show Bio

I would've said deadshot, but they're plenty of Bat villains. What about Amazo, Metallo, Dr.Fate, or Shade?

#63 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13626 posts) - - Show Bio

@ciriel said:

1st season pass:

1.Lobo

2.Martian Manhunter

3.Darkseid

4.Black Canary

2nd season pass:

5.Atrocitus

6.Doctor Fate

7.Poison Ivy

8.Firestorm

Not bad, Atrocitus would be awesome. But replace Poison Ivy with Swamp Thing. There's already too many Batman characters as is.

check out my comment towards the end of the first page. you should be pleasantly surprised.

#64 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter might be the single most overrated DC character. Give me Grifter, Majestic, and Midnighter. What better way to fully integrate the former Wildstorm characters? MM? I'll pass.

#65 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13626 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambler:

tut tut tut. poor J'onn. no respect. we need him for the complete JL.

#66 Posted by JediXMan (31250 posts) - - Show Bio

If Martian Manhunter comes in, I have a feeling we'll start seeing other background characters (Deadshot, Parasite, Darkseid, Atom Smasher, Scarecrow, etc.).

#67 Posted by mightyrearranger (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

If Martian Manhunter comes in, I have a feeling we'll start seeing other background characters (Deadshot, Parasite, Darkseid, Atom Smasher, Scarecrow, etc.).

Well we already have one in-game (Doomsday)

#68 Edited by JediXMan (31250 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

Well we already have one in-game (Doomsday)

Oh, yeah. I forgot that he was in the Fortress of Solitude.

#69 Posted by deaditegonzo (3690 posts) - - Show Bio

Just thought of one, Helspont should be a DLC character, thatd be awesome.

#70 Edited by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1395 posts) - - Show Bio

<p>I'm kinda disappointed at the rumors (except LOBO who should be out right now!) I mean zod and scorpion c'mon! Don't hate scorpions cool but I want better dlc characters. Like guest Rorschach, black canary would be super cool Parasite Deadshot you know just more different than just batman guys. Except for Bane cause he's f$&)ing awesome!!!!! </p>

#71 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6460 posts) - - Show Bio

Once Martian Manhunter is released, I will buy the game.

#72 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13626 posts) - - Show Bio

<p>I'm kinda disappointed at the rumors (except LOBO who should be out right now!) I mean zod and scorpion c'mon! Don't hate scorpions cool but I want better dlc characters. Like guest Rorschach, black canary would be super cool Parasite Deadshot you know just more different than just batman guys. Except for Bane cause he's f$&)ing awesome!!!!! </p>

they might be placeholders names to mislead us.

Once Martian Manhunter is released, I will buy the game.

i wish i had your patience.

#73 Posted by Black_Claw (3042 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope that Batgirl rumor isn't true because the game already has enough Batman characters. I'd much rather see Black Canary or Starfire.

#74 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13626 posts) - - Show Bio
#75 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

don't want any of these characters

#76 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13626 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Posted by ccraft (5497 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#78 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: I share this, use it well!

#79 Posted by ccraft (5497 posts) - - Show Bio
#80 Edited by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: I share this, use it well!

Amen, if it is true that Batgirl and the others mentioned are DLC, then it ain't worth the money and I'll just buy the game forgetting the DLC(at least that pack).

#81 Posted by Danvader64 (254 posts) - - Show Bio

my reaction after i heard zod was in the DLC