Rumored Remaining DLC Characters Revealed?

• 81 results
ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By ccraft

http://thekoalition.com/2013/04/injustice-gods-among-us-rumored-remaining-dlc-characters/

It seems legit, and they all make sense to me atm, it wouldn't be a disappointment to me imo. But I would have preferred other characters

Someone apparently found these codes within the game or something, he also done this before and was "right". Theres a video within the link.

[UnlockedDLC.Characters]

+Unlocked=CHAR_Lobo

+Unlocked=CHAR_Batgirl

+Unlocked=CHAR_Scorpion

+Unlocked=CHAR_Zod

No Caption Provided

The Batgirl could still be a skin for Batman, its not with the Season Pass watch this video

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/may/02/batgirl-confirmed-second-dlc-character-injustice-gods-among-us/

On a scale of 1 to 10 how disappointed are you? I would be about 3 lol What characters would you have switched?

@evilvegeta74

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Do we really need Batgirl? There's a lot if other female DC characters that could fill her spot. Nothing against Batgirl though.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

F yeah! The true Batgirl.....that alone makes it epic.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

http://thekoalition.com/2013/04/injustice-gods-among-us-rumored-remaining-dlc-characters/

It seems legit, and they all make sense to me atm, it wouldn't be a disappointment to me imo. But I would have preferred other characters

Someone apparently found these codes within the game or something, he also done this before and was "right". Theres a video within the link.

[UnlockedDLC.Characters]

+Unlocked=CHAR_Lobo

+Unlocked=CHAR_Batgirl

+Unlocked=CHAR_Scorpion

+Unlocked=CHAR_Zod

On a scale of 1 to 10 how disappointed are you? I would be about 3 lol What characters would you have switched?

@evilvegeta74

What? GRRRRRRRRRR, I really hope this ain't so! If it is, I'm extremely upset! I think there are too many Bat related characters in the game as it is for one. Zod and Scorpion, zzzzzzzzzzz! If a MK character was to be added it should be the last character added to the game period. I really hope this is wrong. I can't see how these characters get in before MM, Fate, Starfire and others.What a drag, I think I'm going to bed now.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are only so many movesets that one can create with twenty-plus characters in a game like Injustice, so I don't really know.

What is it that Batgirl can do that Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Nightwing etc can't do? Just a wasted character slot.Oh well, I guess.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

I don't know why you guys are complaining about Scorpion....Batgirl I understand though.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LaserLambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool. Zod and Scorpion I'll probably use a ton of, not a big fan of Batgirl, but I have no reason to complain.

ImFatBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Switch Batgirl with someone like Katanna or Starfire. Other characters are pretty cool choices but still would really like to see Swamp Thing or Beast Boy.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Its fake.they explain it in the thread. and say the NRS has pulled this before.

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By mightyrearranger

This list has been getting tossed around a lot of forums with no supporting evidence, as far as I know.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

[UnlockedDLC.Characters]

+Unlocked=CHAR_Lobo

+Unlocked=CHAR_Batgirl

+Unlocked=CHAR_Scorpion

+Unlocked=CHAR_Zod

@evilvegeta74

What? GRRRRRRRRRR, I really hope this ain't so! If it is, I'm extremely upset! I think there are too many Bat related characters in the game as it is for one. Zod and Scorpion, zzzzzzzzzzz! If a MK character was to be added it should be the last character added to the game period. I really hope this is wrong. I can't see how these characters get in before MM, Fate, Starfire and others.What a drag, I think I'm going to bed now.

Agreed! No freaking doubt.

Scorpion is stupid addition because this is about getting to play as your favourite DC characters. There are already a bunch of games where one can play as Scorpion. There are so many interesting characters we could get instead! Gorilla Grodd, Despero, MARTIAN MANHUNTER, Superboy (TK Moves?), Beast Boy, etc. Which also goes triple for Batgirl. Ugh, female Batman? Along with the other 6 Bat characters? F***. Shoot, id even take Power Girl over her.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This list has been getting tossed around a lot of forums with no supporting evidence, as far as I know.

yup. apparently there was one with MMH and Atrocitus as well.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

That's good.

Terrible line-up. And illogical too.

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

^Yeah, heard about that as well. I wouldn't doubt most of these selections cause Season Pass DLC is rarely worth the price, but we'll see.

Personally, I'm still waiting for Mirror Master (or ANY Flash villain). :/

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell

So no Cass Cain? I shall never play this game now.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler:

they probably would have put Babs Gordon in over her due to popularity anyway.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: So close, so very very close and yet so far away. One day soon I'm going to riot if they dont bring back my Cass.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@avenging_x_bolt: Only old people and comicbook historians prefer Babs. The youngbloods representin Cass all day son :P j/k

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler:

@fadetoblackbolt: Exactly, id throw a f*cking fit.

Scorpion in a game that is supposed to be entirely about DC Superheroes beating the crap out of each other?

Batgirl and Zod being completely f&*king redundant?

them being in over characters that people actually like Martian Manhunter, Power Girl, Red Hood, Blue Beetle, and Starfire?

No freaking thanks

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: Agreed. Though no Powergirl. She and Supergirl are totally redundant.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: yeah, but its probably gonna be whole Captain Cold/Killer Frost situation.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: Batgirl and Zod = Redundant but Red Hood and Power Girl wouldn't? Personally I dont see how any character in a fighting game would be redundant but we can agree to disagree :)

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#25 JediXMan  Moderator

Lobo and Red Arrow / Arsenal both appear in the epilogue of the battle missions (for Doomsday and Green Arrow, respectively). We know that Lobo is confirmed, so I'm betting that Roy is next.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@avenging_x_bolt: Agreed. Though no Powergirl. She and Supergirl are totally redundant.

yup,i only listed her because she was one of the most highly requested characters and she's female (which the game is notably lacking)

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

Lobo and Red Arrow / Arsenal both appear in the epilogue of the battle missions (for Doomsday and Green Arrow, respectively). We know that Lobo is confirmed, so I'm betting that Roy is next.

i doubt it. probably an alt as part of one of the compatibility pack bonuses.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: Eh, not really when you consider most of DC's big females are street-levellers or gender-bent male characters.

Mister Miracle and Darkseid should both be in it. Mainly Miracle, his gadgets would be absurdly fun.

Catwoman, Harley, Wonder Woman, Killer Frost, Hawkgirl, Raven. Pretty good all things considered.

Add in Cyclone and Stargirl, maybe.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@gambler: Red Hood and Power Girl are redundant as well but they are still requested (i f you're gonna throw in a redundant character, it should at least be one people want)

Zod is also basically an evil warlord/dictator Superman. We already have one of those in the game via Spes Regime alt.

@avenging_x_bolt: Eh, not really when you consider most of DC's big females are street-levellers or gender-bent male characters.

Mister Miracle and Darkseid should both be in it. Mainly Miracle, his gadgets would be absurdly fun.

Catwoman, Harley, Wonder Woman, Killer Frost, Hawkgirl, Raven. Pretty good all things considered.

Add in Cyclone and Stargirl, maybe.

Darkseid probably might not be in it. he isn't a simple background character but an actual stage transition so people might start whining because its "weird for them". i suppose i'd give Miracle or Cyclone a shot, not sure if i'd buy them.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: Red Hood and Power Girl are redundant as well but they are still requested (i f you're gonna throw in a redundant character, it should at least be one people want)

Zod is also basically an evil warlord/dictator Superman. We already have one of those in the game via Spes Regime alt.

People wanted Cass but got Catwoman. Seems want has very little to do with character selection. And Zod would have most likely been an alternate version of himself in the Supes Regime timeline. Plus the storyline mode isnt the only feature. You have friends over or online you're going to get bored using WW and Doomsday to fight Superman with. Having Zod as an option seems like a reasonable choice. I dont know though I havent been playing video games lately.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Scorpion... Really?

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ccraft

@avenging_x_bolt: Idk Zod and Scorpion makes sense even though they could have been later DLC. I wouldn't mind if Zod was to be an alt for Supes, but it could be cool having him as an playable character. He could have more devastating attacks or something.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler:

the selection process for DLC works different from the main game supposedly (although it completely possible that the NRS staff is full of shit).

the main game was supposed to be based on popularity and who the staff wanted. dlc is supposed to be based on the most vocal group of fans.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#36  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@gambler said:

@fadetoblackbolt: Mister Miracle is a legit call. Nice one.

He'd be a pretty awesome choice.

Also, I have just one thing to say about a potential super:

*Ping*

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler:

@ccraft said:

@avenging_x_bolt: Idk Zod and Scorpion makes sense even though they could have been later DLC. I wouldn't mind if Zod was to be an alt for Supes, but it could be cool having him as an playable character. He could have more devastating attacks or something.

to each his own i suppose. just seems like a complete and utter waste of time money and a roster choice to me.something about a third Superman villain with virtually the same look and powers just to cash-grab off movie rubs me the wrong way. Scorpion being in the game over any DC character just to draw MK fan who are most likely already here anyway also seems wrong.

Atomiic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Atomiic

Yeah Im not too impressed by this first wave, there are a lot of great characters that might get left out of this game:

Martian Manhunter, Black Canary, Starfire, Firestorm, Black Manta, Capitan Cold, Grodd, Vixen, The Cheetah, Atrocitus, Arsenal, Red Hood and the list goes on.....

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's DLCBASEMALE all over again.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ccraft

@smashbrawler: Hopefully they will add more woman to the roster like Black Canary, Zatanna, and Starfire

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

@ccraft:I WANT BLACK CANARY! MAKE IT HAPPEN NEVERREALMSTUDIOS!

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mcbean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mcbean
sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#44  Edited By sinestro_GL

If that is the ACTUAL list, it's bu77$h!t.

For a DC game they should have more than just Batman and Superman characters.

I doubt that's the list though...it's not really one that anyone would hype over.

Ciriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard about this, and I hoped it was trolling...dammit. This makes me unhappy; you've no feasible idea how much I:

a) was raging about the abundance of Batman characters (Hell, Grundy only made it because of an Arkham game)

b) HATE Scorpion!!!

No Caption Provided

redhood21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#46  Edited By redhood21

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD....and not care much about other dlc chars.... give me some azrael

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@ciriel: @sinestro_gl: @mcbean: @ccraft: @bluelantern1995: @smashbrawler: @atomiic: @jedixman: @gambler: @dragonborn_ct: @fadetoblackbolt: @mightyrearranger: @deaditegonzo: @dark_guyver: @evilvegeta74: @twentyfive:

ok, the brazilian dubbing office just released the supposed voice actors for these three characters brazilian dubs (sans Lobo), however these dubs are well known as the brazilian DCAU voices of MARTIAN MANHUNTER, BLACK CANARY, AND CAPTAIN COLD!!!!!!! This adds a bit more reinforcement to the rumor Batgirl, Scorpion, and Zod are placeholders. i hope its true, Lobo, J'onn, Len, and Dinah would be the f%^king tits!!!!!!!

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#48  Edited By sinestro_GL

@ciriel: @sinestro_gl: @mcbean: @ccraft: @bluelantern1995: @smashbrawler: @atomiic: @jedixman: @gambler: @dragonborn_ct: @fadetoblackbolt: @mightyrearranger: @deaditegonzo: @dark_guyver: @evilvegeta74: @twentyfive:

ok, the brazilian dubbing office just released the supposed voice actors for these three characters brazilian dubs (sans Lobo), however these dubs are well known as the brazilian DCAU voices of MARTIAN MANHUNTER, BLACK CANARY, AND CAPTAIN COLD!!!!!!! This adds a bit more reinforcement to the rumor Batgirl, Scorpion, and Zod are placeholders. i hope its true, Lobo, J'onn, Len, and Dinah would be the f%^king tits!!!!!!!

I read that last part too quickly :P

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@avenging_x_bolt: Huh... Can you confirm the voice actors names? Because I am Brazilian and I should now for sure...

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@avenging_x_bolt: Huh... Can you confirm the voice actors names? Because I am Brazilian and I should now for sure...

Dário de Castro

Eduardo Dascar

Guilene Conte