Rumor: Zach Snyders son is Robin

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

A new rumor just surfaced that his son may be playing Robin. What do you guys think? He has cast his son in roles in the past, but never someone this important. It will supposedly be in a flashback showing his death. Do you think its true and do you think he could play Red Hood in the future?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Wut

HolyMistress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By darkdetective27

@cgoodness: Yes this just came out. I dont know if its true or not. I mean the kids been in 300, Watchmen, and Sucker Punch. I wouldnt think they would cast someone with such little experiance for a character they may have plans for, but look who they cast as Cyborg.

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

They made it clear that he is only playing dead robin . Not red hood or Jason todd technically . He is just wearing the suit and playing dead basically .

darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightfall225: Alright that makes sense. Now I wonder which Robin he'll play I know there was a rumor that it might be Dick. Personally Im cool if its true.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's from Heroic Hollywood. Probably not true anyways.

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkdetective27: how old is his son? The dead robin suit was the suit of a man. Its posible that his role is a very small role and most child actors have very little acting experience anyways.

darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By darkdetective27

@benk111: How do we know its a man. The muscles looked padded like Batman's. I think he son is like 18 to 20.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#10  Edited By stormshadow_x

They made it clear that he is only playing dead robin . Not red hood or Jason todd technically . He is just wearing the suit and playing dead basically .

This. People get jimmies rustled so easily. I for one would love to see the son of Zack Snyder get beaten to a pulp with a crowbar and blown up.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given the track record of him showing up in his pops films, this doesn't seem far-fetched at all

darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: I wasnt getting my feathers rustled I was just wondering he just cast his son in a potentially large role in the DCEU and he barely has any acting experiance. If he is just using his son to get murdered and have plans to recast later Im fine with that or if they just want Robin dead thats cool too.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was initially violently opposed to this idea, but then I thought about Zack pulling Leto off set before they started filming the scenes with his son and going, "M'kay, Jared, I want you to know: My son has been refusing to do his homework, won't do his chores, etc. Now, I promised his mother I'd never physically discipline him, but this crowbar I'm handing you has some real weight behind it, just saying. Make it convincing."

Suddenly I'm okay with this. The idea Snyder's casting his son in movies to physically discipline him without physically disciplining him makes it better somehow.

darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

Oh it's just a corpse cameo.

I had hopes we'd get Carrie Kelley in this, nice to see my hopes are not lost. :)