Rumor: Next Spider-Man to be Black/Hispanic

• 55 results
albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Funny thing is Garfield looks like he could be Hispanic.

He did play a Brazilian in The Social Network.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bring back Toby.....

Toby could have easily retired soon after the events of Spider-Man 3. He takes up a job as a high school teacher, and is present in New York five years later during Avengers. By the time Civil War comes around Spider-Man is somehow brought out of retirement by Tony Stark, and used in his propaganda machine. In his solo, we're introduced to Miles Morales and over the course of the film, Peter is killed protecting the city, and Miles takes up his mantle. Boom.

lol but i don't like the civil war story line lol

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

years of waiting for hero movies to be made and we fight over the characters and the story will suffer.

Some things are simple the rest is the hard part.

So many heroes to choose from of every walk of life from Chinese to far out past Pluto on another world and we call the silver surfer and my all time favorite (still waiting on a movie by the way Plug plug)

Keep the characters as they are in the comics and all is well , bring on Cage or Black Panther or Storm and just keep it all sane. Then we can argue once again over you know lame things like...Why he had so little screen time or where the hell was Marry Jane and why did he kiss that sexy women wearing black......

Simple fix just keep the characters as they are in the comics then one day you can change it all ,have Peter be from the moon and a Albino because he gets no sun and is bitten by a strange new bug Spider Moon bug and some wacked out crazy foshizle like that whom am I to say.

Lets start with the simple things and when they get those right make changes. Spiderman has always been the one to launch new heroes , he has been in comics or the covers anyway (damnit) of many a new characters starting out he has always been the face of the people. He has been us in all our downs and troubles trying to be the best person we can be.

So lets just keep Spiderman as himself and let him play host to all the fresh faces and crack jokes and be the poster boy for hell why does this shizzle happen to me..?

keep the character simple and let the story be complex.

Nobody can argue with that.

But they will trust me.

They sure will.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@buttersdaman000:

Bring back Toby.....

Toby could have easily retired soon after the events of Spider-Man 3. He takes up a job as a high school teacher, and is present in New York five years later during Avengers. By the time Civil War comes around Spider-Man is somehow brought out of retirement by Tony Stark, and used in his propaganda machine. In his solo, we're introduced to Miles Morales and over the course of the film, Peter is killed protecting the city, and Miles takes up his mantle. Boom.

Awesome but that takes away some amazing Possibilities. Like Norman Osborn/Tony Stark stuff, Doc Ock Dead, That Horrid Venom, I mean who is miles even going to fight in his Movies?

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bring back Toby.....

why would Peter have to die he is Spiderman not Superman as far as I know its a huge world. One reason I hated them killing off Ben or AKA Scarlet Spider. They could have teamed up or he could have moved but wow really to kill him off in a story. What good did that do but kill any reason to read the comic for me.