Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Penderor

First Gauntlet for Jedi.

You are a Jedi Padawan on diplomatic mission. Supported with your lightsaber and the Force you have arrived on planet Tatooine to locate one from the local gangs called Red Eye. You have encountered several members of the Red Eye.

Round 1:

2 Red Eye members. One has 15 HP, 3 RD second has 10HP, 2 RD. You start with turns. Each team has two turns per round.

Round 2:

Red Eye member with officer. Member has 15 HP, 3RD and officer has 20 HP and 5 LD (we will consider lightsaber and melee damage with same shortcut). Turns and round same as previous.

Boss Fight.

Jakan Teo third leader of Red Eye. He has Force Push and Pull immunity and 30 HP with 5 LD. He starts and there is one turn per round.

First Gauntlet For Sith.

You have good training, my Apprentice. This planet is called Bespin and there lies our new enemies.

These rebels must feel iron fist of our Order. Wipe these rats from the face of the Galaxy!

Round 1: (Turns for all round are same as previous)

3 Rebel soldiers. Each has 15 HP with 3 RD.

Round 2

4 Rebel soldiers with vibroblades. Each has 10 HP and 5 LD.

Boss Fight:

Herak Gor the Loyal. He is immune to any crowd control and takes 50% reduced damage from all sources. However, he has only 25 HP and 5 LD.

Let the Battle Begin!

And if you clear then special reward awaits you!

@wbr17@wut@cjdavis103

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Penderor
wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I'm in a team with Wut. The team has two turns, can only one use both turn in one round? Also, do we have healing time between the battles? Do You want me to change "force pull" for another skill? I'm not trying to cheat but 2 using "force pull" has the potential to make someone skip 4 round in a role and it wouldn't be cool to face chars with immunity to it every time lol I pick it because I thought we 3 were in same team.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wbr17: You are my tank, and I am your DPS. Together, we shall rule the world! All we need is a healer.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Penderor

@wut: @wbr17: You makes turns for your character and I for enemies. The turns are halved so you have one turn and second player has one turn. In final round you must decide which one from your team will play that turn ok?

Yes you are healed between each round but since this Gauntlet will be easy for duo, the reward will be two weak things for each or one strong for one player.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By wbr17

@penderor@wut Ok, I'll start.

Name: Aravit Brair

Affiliation: Jedi

Class: Guardian

Skills: Counter-Strike, Force Pull

Mentor: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Soresu)

HP: 20

FP: 15

LD: 10

FD: 5

I will attack the second Red Eye member (10HP 2RD) with my saber.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wbr17: DO you want to wait on him or take second turn?