Rouge and King Midus hold hands.....what happens?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

What happens?

Avatar image for soldier_kingston
Soldier_Kingston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thats a tough one.... I would say that at the moment they touch, Rouge absorbs Midas' power and inadvertantly turns both of them into gold, leaving them both a pair of golden statues holding hands together. Almost seems romantic :)

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed with above, or Rouge turns to this gold bodied new form, losing her power absorption, for above average strength and better durability. Midas' powers are magic based, so Rouge will be turned to gold, that's for sure.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Outside_85

As Midas' gift/curse is divine in nature, I would assume that it overrides Rogues powers and leaves her a statue.

While I wont rule it out, I haven't seen or heard of Rogue stealing powers from gods or people empowered by god like beings (like Juggs).

Agreed with above, or Rouge turns to this gold bodied new form, losing her power absorption, for above average strength and better durability. Midas' powers are magic based, so Rouge will be turned to gold, that's for sure.

Unless she's turned into pure gold, where the durability addition is minimal (because gold on it's own is very soft), she does gain a huge amount of weight though.

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Thats a tough one.... I would say that at the moment they touch, Rouge absorbs Midas' power and inadvertantly turns both of them into gold, leaving them both a pair of golden statues holding hands together. Almost seems romantic :)

That...is simply the most beautiful answer this question could have ever gotten.