MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By MatthewParker
No Caption Provided

We recently discovered who will play Cyclops, Jean Grey, and Storm in X-Men: Apocalypse. However, another new casting addition has now been made, but it just so happens to be a very familiar face! Reprising her role from X-Men: First Class, Rose Byrne (Bridesmaids) is set to return as Moira MacTaggert. When we last saw her, her memory had been wiped by Charles Xavier in order to protect his school. She was nowhere to be seen in X-Men: Days of Future Past as a result.

Writer Simon Kinberg confirmed the news while talking to EW, revealing: "She’s a significant character in the movie. We ended First Class with Charles having wiped portions of her memory of her experience with the X-Men. They are, essentially, strangers to her when she meets them."As for how her relationship with Xavier will now play out, he added, "It’s certainly a rich relationship that we started to dig into in First Class, and would like to mine more in this one."

It sounds like they have a good reason for bringing her back as X-Men: Apoclypse will apparently serve as an endpoint for the characters we met in X-Men: First Class. "This movie is the completion of the first arcs of Charles, Eric, Raven, and Hank, who are essentially our main characters,"Kinberg explains. "They’re such young actors and young characters, so there’s a lot more story to tell. But as a first phase of their lives, there is this feeling of closure by the end of the movie."Could this mean we'll get a new trilogy without those characters? We'll have to wait and see!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=114629

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sweet! I really liked her in First Class

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points