#1 Edited by VoodooPenguin (973 posts) - - Show Bio

According to a certain thread, some people don't like Robbie L! Let's show 'em what for!

1) Wow now this picture is amazing. It's almost like combined Captain America and Beta Ray Bill (which is obviously a rip-off of this pic) to create this unholy, awesome abomination. Cap looks bad to the bone.

2) This is one of my favs. Look at his bottom lip extend wit amazing muscle! His huge veins! EVEN HIS ARMPITS AVE HUGE VEINS! HOW EXTREME!

3)This is another classic. It needs no description.

4) Look at all the veins! Look at the lines on everybody's faces! That's how you know they are ripe with rage! Even Wolverine's arm hair is pissed! And the bulging veins. OH MY LORD! EVEN CABLE'S BACKPACK IS MUSCELY!

#3 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol somebody should do appreciation threads for artists though

#4 Edited by AweSam (7371 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by laidblack (779 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, let us all gather to celebrate this marvel of artistic wonder. Let's admire his originality in anatomy . His subtlety in arming his characters, and lets not forget his down right beautiful sculpting of the female body.

#6 Posted by AweSam (7371 posts) - - Show Bio

@laidblack said:

Yes, let us all gather to celebrate this marvel of artistic wonder. Let's admire his originality in anatomy . His subtlety in arming his characters, and lets not forget his down right beautiful sculpting of the female body.

#7 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6436 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you like veins...

#8 Posted by VoodooPenguin (973 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Khan_Noonien_Singh (514 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by Transformers1024 (1703 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh gee! I wonder what thread your possible talking about...!

(-----> http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/why-so-much-hate-for-the-extreme-1526133/#64 )

#11 Posted by Transformers1024 (1703 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Agreed! I can't believe no ones done that before. I think I'm going to do one for Kenneth Rocafort, Greg Capullo and Brett Booth later.

#12 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (20494 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Edited by AllStarSuperman (19854 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by Transformers1024 (1703 posts) - - Show Bio

Not going to lie though. That pic of Cable, Apocalypse, Wolverine and everyone else is extremely badass! It's going to be me new iPad wallpaper!

#15 Posted by ColaNicole (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Ron Liefeld is probably one of the worst artists there are, next to Romita Jr. Of course, you're all entitled to your own opinion.

#16 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7557 posts) - - Show Bio

Reaction GIF: confused, Nicolas Cage

#17 Posted by Farkam (4773 posts) - - Show Bio

Not going to lie though. That pic of Cable, Apocalypse, Wolverine and everyone else is extremely badass! It's going to be me new iPad wallpaper!

Maybe if Cables butt wasn't in Apoc's face.

Ron Liefeld is probably one of the worst artists there are, next to Romita Jr. Of course, you're all entitled to your own opinion.

In Liefeld's case, it doesn't come down to opinions. He simply just doesn't know how to draw characters anatomically correct.

#18 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

#19 Posted by longbowhunter (6712 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, look at the shitkickers Shaft is sporting in image #3.

#20 Posted by Jphu8414 (3199 posts) - - Show Bio