Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9486 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Richard Dick Grayson is a Libra

Avatar image for richarddgrayson
    RichardDGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RichardDGrayson
    No Caption Provided

I actually want to change Dick Graysons birthday to October 1.I need others to understand my view point and spread the word.

Now, many may debate as to why Dick Grayson may not be a Libra but lets check it out. I've been told he is an Aries, Pisces or Gemini. Out of the 3, he fits closely to a Gemini but not to a full extent. Let's be serious.Is Dick Grayson two-faced?Ill give the Gemini Zodiac to Batman due to the way Bruce Wayne can be a a socialite,playboy, and an asshole to then transform to his true nature brooding under his facade. Dick Grayson is in fact a Libra and i'm going to clarify why.

Charming-Now, I have met many Libras and they are by far incredible people.The way they view things and handle things at times is very skillful. Now, my bestfriend himself is a Libra and I always call him Dick because of his attitude. Like many Libras, Dick Grayson is a charmer. He is smooth with the tongue and is able to seduce women not only by his looks but by his approach. He knows what to say at the right time and when to not.

Honest- Libras are true people and are straight forward when the time ask for it. Dick is very out spoken just like the Libras I have met.

Just- Dick has a strong sense of justice and know the difference between right and wrong. They will stop at nothing to make sure things are fair for everyone and at ease.

Great Leader- Many have stated that Libras are to easy-going to lead but when a libra leads you will notice how powerful they truly are.(Vladimir Putin,Mahatma Gandhi ) Libras know how to attract people and how to get those around them to abide to their command without always raising their voice. They are strong when they need to be but are lenient when its right. They motivate others and are constantly there to give their comrades good advice and help them up when they fall.Dick has portrayed these characteristics during the Teen Titans, outsiders etc.

Easy-Going- Dick can be serious but yet has his moments where he is care-free and just let lose.He is also very lenient on his commands(As I stated earlier) he doesn't always need to shout to get his way. You see his easiness when he is around the members of the bat family.

Thinkers-Dick Grayson is constantly thinking to himself.Just like libras have a tendency of doing. They are trapped in their own world mentally but are associating with reality at the same time. (The balance in that statement. Just like the Libra scales)Also, the heavy thinking also can conclude

Diplomatic- Dick Grayson is a people's person. Just like Libra, Dick Grayson, is the problem solver to many situations. Having the ability to listen to both parties and coming with a conclusion to help both parties.

Conservationist/Talkative- Dick Grayson is a social butterfly and due to this attribute, he gets along with many of his fellow teammates and has built a trust and loyalty with them. He engages conversations confidently, nicely, well rounded and intellectually.Also being fluent in many different languages help.

Romantic- Dick Grayson has ways with women and knows how to really get with women of his choosing. He is a romantic who in fact searches for someone who he would love dearly but his indecisive and uncontrolled emotions causes him poor judgement. You have seen his romantic side with Starfire and also with Barbara Gordon.

Tactful- Dick Grayson instinctively knows how to get things done in a precise and organized manner.

Rush In- Libras may be tactful and are able to strategies but when love ones are involved they do not think as much and prefer to adapt to the situation and think of a solution at the moment.Dick is known to rush in even though he has the capability to think it out.

Adaptable- Dick Grayson has the ability to change his patterns, his motives quickly in order to survive in the new environment he is placed.

Confident-Boy is my libra friend confident. He does not care what the situation is.He is there to resolve the situation and would not mind being the first one and the last one out.

Goodhearted- Dick Grayson has been shown to have a huge and caring heart. He is a guy who does not like seeing others suffer and is willing to sacrifice himself for the safety of others.

Level Headed- Overall, Nightwing can keep his cool through any situation but sometimes he exposes his fiery nature. Does not take long for him to calm down though.

Detached- Dick can be a social butterfly one day but then goes to his own world to think to himself or to get his issues resolved.

Solution-Oriented- No matter what the problem is, Dick is bound to find a solution.

Inspiring- Dick is a man to be admired by. A guy who is not just a big brother to many but also has set moral codes that he strictly follows. Libras are inspiring figures and they too set moral codes to themselves that they follow and spread to others.

Patient- Dick Grayson is patient with others and is understanding to others emotions and needs.

There is more but im just going to end it here for now. Please spread the word if you agree with my viewpoints. I will be having my opinions on other heroes zodiac soon. Hoped you enjoyed. Thank you.

RichardDGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgot to mention that just like Dick, Libras are athletic, adventurous, outgoing, optimistic and are well liked and popular among the crowd. Obtaining a natural spot at the center stage.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

No offense, but I don't see how this matters.

RichardDGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dagmar_merrill: Many are curious about the astrological signs of comic book characters.Since not many heroes have a specific date as to when they were born, i'm clarifying my opinion.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well i enjoyed it.

czechoslovakia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nice! looks on point to me

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Too long didn't read.

Pretty sure his birthday is in Mrach anyways.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Who gives a f*ck what his zodiac sign is? Sh!t's fake anyway.

Avatar image for deniroenterprise
    DeniroEnterprise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 the_stegman  Moderator

So am I.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

I respect it. How about you tell me when is Peter Parker's, Logan's, Jean Grey's, and Scott Summers' signs. huh? (+)

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a Libra! You completely described me in every point =P. I always knew me and Dick were kindred souls

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

@dagmar_merrill: Many are curious about the astrological signs of comic book characters.Since not many heroes have a specific date as to when they were born, i'm clarifying my opinion.

Many?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick sucks.

loooool I see what I did there.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@richarddgrayson said:

Many?

Yeah, that sounds like an exaggeration.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

A fun read.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

And deadpool likes long moonlight walks on the beach

RichardDGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yung_ancient_one: I have to do research on each character but judging on their approach on things id say Peter leans towards a Capricorn, Logan has to be someone really stubborn. Maybe a Taurus.Jean Grey can fit as a virgo and Scott Summers, I get the Scorpio appeal. Always keeping secrets and is very mysterious at times.

RichardDGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RichardDGrayson

My Idea of the family Zodiac Signs

Bruce Wayne:Gemini due to his ability to be 2 people at the same time.Social one moment but dark the next. Very intellectual signs and are own to have knowledge in almost every field. These men fight for what they believe in.Gemini's can be complete sociopaths even though they are considered social butterflies.

Dick Grayson: Libra. I already explained that

Tim Drake: Aquarius due to the way he thinks and is emotionally detached when he needs to be.Also has high capability of leading. Aquarians are natural born leaders and highly intelligent.

Jason Todd: Aries. The rebel and the one who does his own thing. When unloved and unappreciated an aries can become something dangerous. Quick to anger and loves the thrill of being in a conflict. He can also lead a pack with no issues. (The Outlaws)

Alfred: Leo. His sarcastic and witty statements. The true Alpha of the pack and the heart of the family. Alfred holds the father figure to not only Bruce but the other members of the family.When Alfred roars everyone listens.Just like the Lion.

Barbara Gordon: A very strong Cancer. Holds an emotional state but my experience on a cancer women, she was very strong, well equipped with her life and independent. She loved easily but was not stupid to let her dreams or motives get caught in the mix.Cancers are always there when you need them and are willing to protect you at nothing. Also they are extremely feisty so watch out. ol

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Idea of the family Zodiac Signs

Bruce Wayne:Gemini due to his ability to be 2 people at the same time.Social one moment but dark the next. Very intellectual signs and are own to have knowledge in almost every field. These men fight for what they believe in.Gemini's can be complete sociopaths even though they are considered social butterflies.

Dick Grayson: Libra. I already explained that

Tim Drake: Aquarius due to the way he thinks and is emotionally detached when he needs to be.Also has high capability of leading. Aquarians are natural born leaders and highly intelligent.

Jason Todd: Aries. The rebel and the one who does his own thing. When unloved and unappreciated an aries can become something dangerous. Quick to anger and loves the thrill of being in a conflict. He can also lead a pack with no issues. (The Outlaws)

Alfred: Leo. His sarcastic and witty statements. The true Alpha of the pack and the heart of the family. Alfred holds the father figure to not only Bruce but the other members of the family.When Alfred roars everyone listens.Just like the Lion.

Barbara Gordon: A very strong Cancer. Holds an emotional state but my experience on a cancer women, she was very strong, well equipped with her life and independent. She loved easily but was not stupid to let her dreams or motives get caught in the mix.Cancers are always there when you need them and are willing to protect you at nothing. Also they are extremely feisty so watch out. ol

That's pretty good. Except I'd play around with Todd and Gordon. I think they could be different signs in my opinion but your post fits nicely as well.

@yung_ancient_one: I have to do research on each character but judging on their approach on things id say Peter leans towards a Capricorn, Logan has to be someone really stubborn. Maybe a Taurus.Jean Grey can fit as a virgo and Scott Summers, I get the Scorpio appeal. Always keeping secrets and is very mysterious at times.

Why would you say Parker is a Capricorn? (+)

I3IO_HAZARD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really random but ok

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like zodiac defining chars but okay lol.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

RichardDGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yung_ancient_one: What do you think Jason and Barbara's sign should be?Im all ears for opinions. And excuse me lol But Spidey is not a Capricorn. I lean him more towards a Pisces. The traits of a pisces are imaginative, kind, compassionate, intuitive, sensitive and selfless. Do you have an idea on what Spidey can be also?

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

I'll probably get some hate for this but I actually think this is interesting and am interested in hearing more about what he thinks other characters' signs are.

RichardDGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: Give me a person that you want me to study on. Also im curious but do you agree on the bat family set up and Dick Grayson being a libra?

RichardDGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: I love listening to others opinions because it opens my mind and help me broadens my understanding on things.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@richarddgrayson: I don't know much about aquarius or libras but I think the Alfred, Barbara, Bruce and Jason ones are spot on. And how about Daredevil and Punisher?

RichardDGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: I dont know much about Daredevil and Punisher but I will find out for you.

I fall more on Dc.I have a lack of intel towards Marvel but ill let you know.

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yung_ancient_one: What do you think Jason and Barbara's sign should be?Im all ears for opinions. And excuse me lol But Spidey is not a Capricorn. I lean him more towards a Pisces. The traits of a pisces are imaginative, kind, compassionate, intuitive, sensitive and selfless. Do you have an idea on what Spidey can be also?

Alright. I can see Petey being a Pisces completely. The Capricorn comparison kind of through me off a bit.

Well for me, I like to keep characters that have a strong connection match in element or are close to it. Since Barbara fell for Grayson, I'd make her sign compatible with Grayson. If you say Grayson is a Libra, a wind element, I say she should be a wind element or a fire element.

I think Todd is great as a Aries. However, since every Robin you mentioned and Batman are wind elements. He fits nicely as a fire element which makes it weird that they are not close allies anymore.

I think he'd be better as a Taurus, a rock element, or a Scorpio, a water element because a rock element is not an ideal match for a wind element nor is a water element. But, there are some cases in real life where compatible (element wise) signs had a falling out and have yet to make peace. My mother is a fire sign and she had a falling out with a family member who is a wind element.

On celebrity news comparison Floyd Mayweather and 50 Cent are both water signs and used to be close friends until they had a falling out. Therefore, I guess Todd can be a compatible Fire Sign who had a falling out with Wind Signs.

The more I think about it the more Todd fits as a Aries. The only thing that I find bothersome is that he had such a strong falling out with a compatible sign. It isn't like it doesn't happen but it is out of the ordinary. Plus, a Libra and a Cancer can be a compatible match but are not because ultimately a Libra wants to go out and spend money while a Cancer would rather stay in and save money. (+)

RichardDGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yung_ancient_one: I really do admire on how you worded everything. You should really help me build a zodiac chart for DC and make it official. Build a blog and everything.

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richarddgrayson: I'm not big on DC so I don't think I'd be much help buttah... what's your sign bro? (+)

RichardDGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RichardDGrayson

@yung_ancient_one: Well I manage my bros account while he's working on his website but I am an Aquarius and my bro(Who is the "friend") I mentioned. I do this since I dont really like people getting into my life and knowing too much) is a libra. I based this article of him lol and he is going to do one about Tim Drake being an Aquarius sooner or later but we came up with a list of people and what should their designated sign should be.

RichardDGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richarddgrayson: That is funny. Rumor has it that wind signs don't usually follow nor do they put trust in the zodiac signs. The wind sings are usually ruled by logic. I find it interesting that your brother and you are both wind signs but you both actually follow the horoscopes. Usually it is the water signs that trust and look into astrology. I am a Cancer (69). I think it is also funny that you think Grayson is a libra and your brother thinks Tim Drake is a Aquarius (+)

RichardDGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yung_ancient_one: If you are trying to refer as me as Tim Drake (The Aquarius) then you've got it mistaken . Personally I am not a Bat Family Fan at all , I Personally Taken a liking to the old flash ,Barry Allen . I would claim the more intelligent Bat family members Air signs , please don't take belief that we biased the astrology because of each other . The rumors are obviously shown wrong , take no offence to this . Trust me on this one , we don't necessarily take part in astrology but its always an interesting field to study and also even relate to are personal liking . Also I must agree on the air signs being ruled by logic but please do not let it make you believe a certain way about them , there are always exceptions to everything.

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richarddgrayson: I assumed you were into the Bat Family because of your user name and your avatar. I take no offense. I do not believe in the horoscopes per say. I personally like to study them to see how accurate they are if they are at all. (+)

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Wayne is Taurus because he's hung like a bull.

EllieJef2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely agreed

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
    deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.