Revive a New 52 series

• 60 results
PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

@saint_wildcard: Why would Batman let someone who he considers evil tell him what what do? Captain Cold is probably the least influential member of the JL, thought. Batman has at the very least Aquaman, or at least Cyborg in his side. Unless Johns changes things dramatically to have Batman at his disadvantage.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@papinacho: With that logic why would he even let him in? Im not saying CC is influential Im saying that Luthor probably vouched for him and got him in. I think there will be a battle for power but I don't think Batman is going to be taking charge 100% of the time it might be 50/50

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: Oh I completely agree, which is why I questioned you when you stated Luthor would be the "leader", when hopefully it will be at least 50 - 50. Of course I also agree that ordinarily Batman shouldn't even let Luthor join but, Johns..

derf_jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Animal Man.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: Oh I completely agree, which is why I questioned you when you stated Luthor would be the "leader", when hopefully it will be at least 50 - 50. Of course I also agree that ordinarily Batman shouldn't even let Luthor join but, Johns..

Im a major Superman fan but I also love Luthor, so it's cool to see things get shaken up. Im exited to see Superman post Aeternum Malum and Luthor in the JL. It brings something new to the table. Plus John's is writing the best Luthor in the New 52.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SaintWildcard

@papinacho said:

@saint_wildcard: I also love Luthor, but I like Snyder's version more.

No Caption Provided

That's my cue to leave. I'd rather not say anything about that title.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By SaintWildcard

@papinacho said:

@saint_wildcard: Hey not everything is for everybody.

I think my anger is tied to the fact that when people mention it they always $**t on SM/WW. So I just lash out.... but I also think it's an average title but that wouldnt cause me to rage.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: I see; well I am a Batman/Wonder Woman fan so I don't care for the couple but I do think that the book itself is awesome. I like Superman Unchained even more, but I wouldn't deny how awesome SM/WW has been.