User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1
cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

I hope there is at least some action gameplay in one campaign or something...also hope we see more of Jake and possibly Sherry.....

I loved 6. While I didn't really like Chris's campaign a lot,It didn't really feel like a resident evil game. However,I liked Jake's campaign the most. It was action,but done right.

I don't want it to be the same resident evil games that we have had 50 times in the past,but at the same time I want it to still be a resident evil game. I want an action campaign,but one like Jake's where it is done right. And the main campaign can have zombies if they like,I don't care....I just want there to be action. And BOWs. And zombies.

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hopefully it comes to the Wii U!

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I want them to make it survival horror again, instead of just action. I want zombies, not infected people with guns. I want less zombies too, but I want them tougher. The older ones were better where each zombie was always scary to kill or get around. The zombies in RE6 were way too easy to take down. I could smash through a horde of them using melee attacks alone. RE4 was one of the best games ever, but I don't think they need to completely abandon their roots and try to capture lightning twice, oh wait 3 times now. I also wish they would get rid of having partners. I like playing solo in the campaign much better. If they wanted multiplayer, they could have a second campaign that features multiplayer co-op. A Chris and Leon partnership is what I'd like to see if they did have a co-op. Maybe a Jill singleplayer, or the option to pick who you play as out of a few characters like they did in the old ones. Also, resurrect Wesker and give him a better way to go out then the cheap death he had in RE5.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By tparks

Ok, so I typed my last post before I actually read the link. lol. This game sounds like it could be really cool. I'm stoked that they are going back to the original mansion. Also, the whole not starting with your partners sounds pretty interesting. They also said they are pushing it back into more of a survival horror genre. Can't wait for it now.

Hopefully it comes to the Wii U!

It says it will be on Wii U and you use the game pad for quick access to your inventory. That sounds kind of nifty.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we just be done with resident evil every game since 4 has been crap

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YES!!!!! CLAIRE, LEON, JILL, and CHRIS!!!!

Now I just need to have the two partners switch at some point (Final Chapter?) so Leon and Claire are together for a time, and I'll be happy.

tikhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

Here is a link to news on the game

http://www.bubblews.com/news/673998-resident-evil-7-announcement

So Leon is partner with Jill and Chris and Claire are partners. Sounds interesting.

God damn it! is it so hard for them to make a game where it is Chris and Jill as partners.

CREEEEEEEEED!

Sorry but I've wanted them to team up since RE1. Lost in Nightmares doesn't count because it wan't a full game.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry Burton!? WHOA!

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By xblah_blahx

@tparks: Awesome!! You just made my day!

Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mekboy

I'm really excited about this. I've always thought the RE games were good, even the newer ones. RE5 Mercenaries mode on the Xbox 360 is most probably my single most played game mode of any game this gen.