#1 Posted by SOG7dc (7490 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved this movie. there are some awful moments in it yes and some very bad acting but damnit I just love this movie. its very charming and fun and really everything a super hero movie should be imo. I liked this more than the Nolan films though I doubt anyone will agree....sidenote: Uma Thurman is HOT

#2 Posted by Wolverine08 (43606 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Edited by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

What? I thought you were going to talk about the comic book.

#4 Posted by SOG7dc (7490 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29509 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course you make this thread.

#6 Posted by SOG7dc (7490 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by SOG7dc (7490 posts) - - Show Bio

and you have to admit they tried with this movie. the scens look beautiful the special effects look great for the time. the costumes looked cool aside from the nipples. Alicia Silverstone is HOT. you can tell they cared about crafting a fun film.

#8 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually I've never seen it. I've seen the other movies, but when this one is on TV it's in a bad time for me. Maybe I should watch just to see if it is as awful as they say or maybe I will love it as much as you do.

#9 Posted by Wolverine08 (43606 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Robin is the worst CBM of all time. I really don't see how anyone could like it better than the Nolan Batman films. Especially Batman Begins.

#10 Posted by SOG7dc (7490 posts) - - Show Bio

@themanintheshoe:

to me its a movie so bad its really good. its extremely charming. and the h2h is definitely better than the fighting that was in the Nolan films. its a very fun movie

#11 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Yeah, I'll check it out!

#12 Edited by SOG7dc (7490 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08:

that's opinion. I for one think its better than the Nolan films. but its not fact its opinion. its my favorite cbm so far

#13 Posted by SOG7dc (7490 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by batmannflash (6224 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait I'm sorry...is this a troll thread or a serious one?

#15 Posted by SOG7dc (7490 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash:

this is serious. I really enjoy the film. im surprised nobody else does

#16 Edited by batmannflash (6224 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: hmmm TERRIBLE suits. WTH happened to Bane??? Mr Freeez and his puns....Batman and Robin's "bat skates." Ughh...it was just soooo bad. It's okay that you like it, but I'm just so surprised. It was sooo bad...

well... basically this:

#17 Posted by SOG7dc (7490 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash:

that's fine man. to each his own. I don't get why so many people liked the Nolan films but everybody has there own tastes

#18 Posted by Wolverine08 (43606 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc:

Dude there is a reason people don't like this film. The incessant Mr. Freeze puns, Bat nipples, being jokey when Batman is arguably the most serious guy in comics, terrible Batman cast, terrible Bat Girl, etc. The only redeeming quality was that Poison Ivy was hot.

#19 Posted by batmannflash (6224 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc:

Dude there is a reason people don't like this film. The incessant Mr. Freeze puns, Bat nipples, being jokey when Batman is arguably the most serious guy in comics, terrible Batman cast, terrible Bat Girl, etc. The only redeeming quality was that Poison Ivy was hot.

Yeah and terrible designs overall. Clearly made for 5 year olds and for selling toys. Horrible script and cheesy scenes. Batman fighting on ice skates???? Stupid Bane? Annoying Dick Grayson?

While Nolan's movies have great emotion, amazing acting, beautiful soundtrack, thought-provoking script with recurring themes, and thrilling action.

#21 Edited by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

http://i.imgur.com/Ep4sEEY.jpg

#22 Edited by SOG7dc (7490 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08:

to each his own. I liked it. its a fun movie for me

#23 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved it as a kid, think it's terrible after re-watching it now.

#24 Edited by SOG7dc (7490 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@sog7dc:

Yeah and terrible designs overall. Clearly made for 5 year olds and for selling toys. Horrible script and cheesy scenes. Batman fighting on ice skates???? Stupid Bane? Annoying Dick Grayson?

While Nolan's movies have great emotion, amazing acting, beautiful soundtrack, thought-provoking script with recurring themes, and thrilling action.

I disagree but respect your opinions. the way you feel about B&R is how I feel about the Nolan trilogy

#25 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: What? You really feel that the campy tone of B&R fits Batman more than the dark tone of the Nolan films?

Well I guess you better remember to check out that Batman 66 thing.

#26 Edited by SOG7dc (7490 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysterioususername:

the Nolan films just weren't for me. I didn't like bale I didn't like the costume or the gadgets I didn't any of the characters except for the joker. like ive said before to each his own.

#27 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: Yeah, I guess. But seriously check out Batman 66, I've heard good things about it.