#1 Posted by Joygirl (18498 posts) - - Show Bio

I just finished reading Rage of the Red Lanterns, then Red Lanterns up to #10. I absolutely LOVED the new title up to #8... after that, Benes left but the art stayed solid, and while there were some crossover shenanigans that are always annoying, I think that the title had been pretty damn good! So why does this book get so little credit? It seems like it's been kinda shuffled away, but Bleez and Ratchet are awesome characters and even Atrocitus is really growing on me. What gives?

#2 Posted by Antarktischer_Ureinwohner (65 posts) - - Show Bio

I got to admit i wasn't into the whole lantern stuff at all untill i read blackest night about 2 months ago, by now i'm still no big fan of green lantern or the new guardians or what else there is, except for the Red Lanterns. In my opinion it's the best of the whole lantern series. Not that "heroic" or "noble", but still there's sense to it and the way the characters acting.

#3 Posted by Joygirl (18498 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump for justice.

#4 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

The books wander too much

#5 Posted by Razero (336 posts) - - Show Bio

Defiantly underrated. It's my favorite lantern book, but it always gets low review scores.

#6 Posted by Joygirl (18498 posts) - - Show Bio

I know right? All I ever hear is that it's no good, was really hesitant to pick it up. Admittedly, 9 and 10 were not as good but I am looking forward to plunging onward, the first 8 were amazing.

#7 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

All right I'm gonna give them a read. The better be good, lol.