Avatar image for youngman_logan96
youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Well Logan is the best there is at what he does with his indestructible skeleton and adamantium claws with superb healing factor he can do things that normal people cant lol

well i liked logan's battles coz it is much more awesome too see logan taking a hit from bazooka point blank ,getting his organs destroyed and then heal again and fight than watching superman getting hit by a bazooka and nothing happening to him

NO I DONT KILL RULES for logan ,not giving a damn about relationships like other characters just a night with the lady and its over

well logan is one badass that deserves M rated movie and it has to be violent , what makes him cool is his personality and GFY attitude

Is he the most famous after the big 3 heroes bats,superman and spidey? what ya like about wolverine ?

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like his mustache.

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jokergeist: lol he doesnt keep one its stubble all the time,yea if you mean those sideburns

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I like his huge ego.

Oh wait we're talking about the character....

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

lol he doesnt keep one its stubble all the time,yea if you mean those sideburns

You were saying

No Caption Provided

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngman_logan96 said:

lol he doesnt keep one its stubble all the time,yea if you mean those sideburns

You were saying

No Caption Provided

ahahahahaha wow thats awesome!

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

@wolverine08 is going to post this.. like he always does.

My favorite superhero is Wolverine and what I really think he represents is never giving up. Throughout his life he has lost family members, his girlfriends, had memory wiped and was brainwashed to be a mindless killing machine and yet he never gave up and just became a killing machine.

I also think that Wolverine represents not giving up in the way he fights. No matter how much bigger, stronger, or faster Wolverine's opponents are than him, he'll never back down from a fight or give up. He'll keep coming at you until he's beat you.

The last thing I think Wolverine represents is the fact that people can change and become better people. Despite Logan's past as a black ops team member who often committed heinous murders and other bad things, he has gone beyond that lifestyle and is now a big part in achieving mutant freedom with the X Men. To top it off, he even is now the headmaster of the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning, and is trying to continue Professor X's dream for mutants!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Wolverine008
youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My favorite superhero is Wolverine and what I really think he represents is never giving up. Throughout his life he has lost family members, his girlfriends, had memory wiped and was brainwashed to be a mindless killing machine and yet he never gave up and just became a killing machine.

I also think that Wolverine represents not giving up in the way he fights. No matter how much bigger, stronger, or faster Wolverine's opponents are than him, he'll never back down from a fight or give up. He'll keep coming at you until he's beat you.

The last thing I think Wolverine represents is the fact that people can change and become better people. Despite Logan's past as a black ops team member who often committed heinous murders and other bad things, he has gone beyond that lifestyle and is now a big part in achieving mutant freedom with the X Men. To top it off, he even is now the headmaster of the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning, and is trying to continue Professor X's dream for mutants!

very very well said ,having a horrible past losing every person he loved and still standing up for himself he knows he will still lose people as its his fate but he still wont giveup

youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By youngman_logan96

@wolverine08: he might not be the toughest but he still is more badass than any of the powerful xmen or mutants and way better character then them

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By Jphu8414

1. Cool factor-He has metal claws and a regenerative healing factor, how do you get more badass than that?

2. His tough and take no BS personality that still has a touch of humanity and gentleness

3. Crapload of awesome stories

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I like how his hair fits his mask. Mark my words: that's the future of fashion right there.

Starbrander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Became a fan after this issue...But he kinda sucks now. Character is handled in an annoying fashion.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

@dagmar_merrill said:

very very well said ,having a horrible past losing every person he loved and still standing up for himself he knows he will still lose people as its his fate but he still wont giveup

I didn't write it. Wolverine08 did.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He isn't perfect. Sometimes he makes mistakes and is often hated or used as a scapegoat, yet, he doesn't birch about it. He makes the tough choices, even the most taboo, ones. And even though most characters may feel he is right, they won't admit it, they will just blame him to feel better about themselves. And he just keeps his head up through all the crap.

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Bierschneeman

he's not Jean Grey