Really...?

Renzoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

can some here explain to me why batman can beat captain america in a death battle. but not spider-man.first why all know spider man has beaten captain america before and captain america has done the same right! so if cap has beaten spider man can cap also beat batman the the death battle?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kyrees

1. you compared spider man to captain america. spider man is whole lot stronger and more agile to cap.

2. spiderman's webs are harder to counter than cap's shield

3. spiderman has spider sense.

4. it was to the death and morals off spiderman is a whole lot deadlier. he already has the strength to lift a fallen building girder and his fullpower punches break skulls easily.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Screwattack Ain't canon, we do better stuff here.

They used different versions for one match

Renzoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

1. you compared spider man to captain america. spider man is whole lot stronger and more agile to cap.

4. it was to the death and morals off spiderman is a whole lot deadlier. he already has the strength to lift a fallen building girder and his fullpower punches break skulls easily.

the spider sense is nothing, its just tells spider-man there is danger on the way, but it doesn't tell what kind of danger. i think batman could have beaten the spider sense at least.plus i know spider-man towers over batman but screw attack made it seem spider-man that the spider sense is 100% accurate telling danger.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renzoa said:

@kyrees said:

the spider sense is nothing, its just tells spider-man there is danger on the way, but it doesn't tell what kind of danger. i think batman could have beaten the spider sense at least.plus i know spider-man towers over batman but screw attack made it seem spider-man that the spider sense is 100% accurate telling danger.

With a lot of writers, that's how Spidey acts. Spidey is pretty in tune with his Spider Sense, plus his training with Iron Fist made is so he was actually competent without it.

Spider-Man knocked out a T-Rex with one punch, so a morals off Spidey is going to take Batman's head clean off with one shot. Let's not forget that with morals on, Spidey can't help but hold back because he doesn't want to hurt anyone seriously.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renzoa said:

can some here explain to me why batman can beat captain america in a death battle. but not spider-man.first why all know spider man has beaten captain america before and captain america has done the same right! so if cap has beaten spider man can cap also beat batman the the death battle?

That's basically ABC logic.

I can't recall Captain America defeating Spider-Man in a 1v1 fight, unless there were special circumstances or it was non-cannon (scans would be much appreciated though).

However, if Spider-Man is actually trying (such as a morals off/bloodlust on scenario such as Death Battle) I don't see why doesn't break both Cap and Batman's bones like toothpicks, blitz them, web them down, punch their organs until they turn into jelly, tear their limbs off, and stomp.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renzoa: Do you know anything about Spider-Man?

Renzoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: thats why i made this post so i can understand

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By Yung ANcient One
(+)
(+)

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renzoa: Spider-Man can move faster than the speed of sound, his spider sense is so perfected where it can tell where a danger is comming from and how to position his body to cause miniamal damage or dodge, his spider sense can also tell whens someone's lieing IT can do a lot, add this with his genius level intelligence,gear and strength of between 20-35 tons he's in a completely differant league to all chracter being mentioned

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Mandarinestro

@renzoa said:

I can't recall Captain America defeating Spider-Man in a 1v1 fight, unless there were special circumstances or it was non-cannon (scans would be much appreciated though).

However, if Spider-Man is actually trying (such as a morals off/bloodlust on scenario such as Death Battle) I don't see why doesn't break both Cap and Batman's bones like toothpicks, blitz them, web them down, punch their organs until they turn into jelly, tear their limbs off, and stomp.

Only fight I can remember is during Civil War and Spidey was wearing the Iron Spider armor.

No Caption Provided

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@renzoa said:

Only fight I can remember is during Civil War and Spidey was wearing the Iron Spider armor.

No Caption Provided

What was the outcome?

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@mandarinestro said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@renzoa said:

No Caption Provided

What was the outcome?

I used to bring that fight up a lot myself. Until I actually read the rest of the story and found that Spider-Man was pulling his punches to a ridiculous degree. He was more in awe of Cap than actually trying to fight him.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@mandarinestro said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@renzoa said:

No Caption Provided

What was the outcome?

I used to bring that fight up a lot myself. Until I actually read the rest of the story and found that Spider-Man was pulling his punches to a ridiculous degree. He was more in awe of Cap than actually trying to fight him.

So what was the outcome of the fight? Who won?

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@mysticmedivh: Nobody really won. Spider-Man let Cap get away from Iron Man and the rest of the pro-registration heroes - this was during Civil War.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is John Cena he wins when the plots demand him to win.
He is John Cena he wins when the plots demand him to win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cecb3b554104
deactivated-5cecb3b554104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 14

@renzoa: Captain America doesn't fight to kill. Batman doesn't either, but he will end a pointless fight with a ruthless efficiency Steve Rogers' morality excludes from Cap's fighting.