#1 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2334 posts) - - Show Bio

Could a powerful reality warper (say, Mr. Mxy) cause the Mask to feel pain or even die? Or is that even beyond Mr. M's ability? Also, could Mr. Mxy cause Hancock to feel pain or die, even though the latter is apparently invulnerable?

What about lesser reality warpers, like Beetlejuice or Freddy? Could they cause Hancock to feel pain or die?

#2 Posted by snootchie_bootchies (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Theoretically-yes, if the warper is powerful enough...or has the interest in doing so. I cant imagine Mr. Mxy using his powers just to make someone keel over. His whole purpose was to annoy.

Beetlejuice probably couldnt do much damage. Hes a ghost. He could probably inflict a little pain on a regular person, but couldnt kill anyone.

Freddy on the other hand...after a person falls asleep and enters Freddy's domain, anything goes. I believe Hancock could die in his sleep being murdered by Freddy.

I think if a reality warper wanted to take away an invulnerable persons powers, then that warper would have to be extremely powerful. I'd go with the Scarlet Witch. She could really inflict some pain then.

#3 Posted by AssertingValor (5392 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy would stomp the mask...

#4 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2334 posts) - - Show Bio

@snootchie_bootchies:

Beetlejuice is a minor reality warper, though.

#5 Posted by Regal_Rumble_Man (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyZ256: yeah, there are ways to do so

did they still have a human body/anatomy ?

#6 Posted by snootchie_bootchies (131 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyZ256 said:

@snootchie_bootchies:

Beetlejuice is a minor reality warper, though.

I suppose, but...its...Beetlejuice... I mean, come on, he's no worse than Mr. Mxy. He has the power to annoy. I don't believe his intentions would go so far as to kill someone.