Reactive Evolution

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#1  Edited By batmannflash

So the power of reactive evolution, like what Darwin has, has always intrigued me. basically it's the ability to adapt in any situation.

But how exactly would you beat someone like this?

if you throw someone out of orbit, they could be become heavier and heavier until you can't lift him.

Who can think of the most creative way to at least KO someone with purely reactive evolution powers?

I think with prep, you might be able to make a liquid to put in the body which slows all bodily functions, slowing down his evolution.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

@batmannflash: Is this about someone with the ability to evolve instantaneously? Because there's always the possibility to have someone as fast as light kill him before he can react.... Unless he then evolves so that he can't die. That would be a massive problem.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

@rulerofthisuniverse: yah they can do it instantly. I believe they can be powerful enough to withstand any blow that could kill him.

I guess a loophole would be to not try to kill him and simply lock him up? because they have no control over this power. But I'm trying to find someway to beat this guy in a fight.

Your way may work. Is there any way to evolve in order to survive that?

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@batmannflash: He could evolve to react in time but would have to evolve before he got killed, which could be a problem. Though if he had fought someone else with super speed before and already evolved to accommodate that strategy, he could probably react in time.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The same way darwin was killed.. overload :(

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

a) Reaction times, no one is adapting to anything if you hit faster than the DNA can rearrange itself

b) Energy, you can't produce mass out of nowhere

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The old Superman "toss them into the sun" trick. Sure they may adapt to outer space, then to the heat of the sun, then actually being in the sun. But I'd guess they probably couldn't adapt enough to escape the massive gravity of the Sun itself.

(Of course if they do and they come looking for you, RUN!!!)

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want ice cream but have no money.

Adapt to have reality warping powers and get all the ice cream i want!