Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

Apocalypse!

All i could think about is they better not nerf him in the next movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Meh, he looks too Caucasian and people thought he was a girl in the theater

No Caption Provided

(I have an idea how the actor got the part too ).

Avatar image for oosupermanthathoeoo
oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam: He looks alot more foreboding and twisted, and honestly the CB version looks stupid, like beyond stupid. I think he looked pretty cool.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oosupermanthathoeoo: I prefer the iconic appearance personally, and I think when we see the adult version of movie Apoc he will take on more characteristics of his comic book counterpart. Well hopefully.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

No Caption Provided

@farkam: He looks alot more foreboding and twisted, and honestly the CB version looks stupid, like beyond stupid. I think he looked pretty cool.

Dont worry about that look. I think he looked like a boy but to each his own. Anyways its already stated that in the next x men movie he will be in his adult age not his child age. So i just hope they dont mess up his look as an adult. I suppose he looks caucasian considering he is supposed to be egyptian.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Well at least he has a Semitic look to him. But his race doesn't matter that much, I was just expected someone with more Arab features.

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

@farkam said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Seconded on the too caucasian and holy crap is Bryan Singer's PR is in the crapper when thats the first thing that comes to mind with casting. I'm more bothered that he's too languid looking. I don't mind a bit of meandering off an origin if they can make a good story but... this-> is the young Apocalypse that comes to my mind, raised by bedouin, forced into slavery, doing stuff that makes muscles grow...strong like bull.

Likewise, had to roll my eyes at the rapid pyramiding... Hollywood's annual alternate explanation of how the pyramids were built. Its overdone, stop Hollywood. Like blowing up the Eiffel Tower or decapitating the statue of liberty, its been done to death.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Seconded on the too caucasian and holy crap is Bryan Singer's PR is in the crapper when thats the first thing that comes to mind with casting. I'm more bothered that he's too languid looking. I don't mind a bit of meandering off an origin if they can make a good story but... this-> is the young Apocalypse that comes to my mind, raised by bedouin, forced into slavery, doing stuff that makes muscles grow...strong like bull.

Likewise, had to roll my eyes at the rapid pyramiding... Hollywood's annual alternate explanation of how the pyramids were built. Its overdone, stop Hollywood. Like blowing up the Eiffel Tower or decapitating the statue of liberty, its been done to death.

Agree 100%

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

He looked like a young kid to me, and it felt cool with the four horsemen in the background. The first 5 X-Men (good lord, there's been five) movies ( X1-3, Wolverine 1-2) really did little to excite me about the X-Men or their movie futures, but DOFP really struck a cord and I liked it. I'd be excited to see Apoc in the next one.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 the_stegman  Moderator

Meh.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Oh, I thought that was a girl................

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By those_eyes

@shatterstar said:

@farkam said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I kinda thought that part was cool but then i was like. This guy is a noob and would get schooled by mewtwo with that overdone telekinesis hollywood explanation crap.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

I was confused when I first saw it. I knew it had something to do with Apocalypse because of the four horsemen in the background, plus the tone of it just reminded me of Apocalypse. However, I didn't recognize the name the people were chanting and I didn't know the person was supposed to be Apocalypse (it looked like a little girl to me).

After watching it a little more on youtube and talking to people on the site to understand it more, I think it's kind of cool, but Apocalypse better look better in the next movie. He doesn't even have to look like the comics (even though that'd be nice), he just needs to look threatening or menacing, or not like this.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm not going to lie but the I thought it was a girl at first what terrible casting

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By those_eyes

I'm not going to lie but the I thought it was a girl at first what terrible casting

Well it did look a tad feminine but it was an ok look imo.

looked like this

No Caption Provided

BURNTHEPRIEST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44 said:

Well it did look a tad feminine but it was an ok look imo.

looked like this

No Caption Provided

This was the first thing that came to my mind after seeing the end credit scene.