#1 Posted by Thanatic (369 posts) - - Show Bio

a 616 miles morales

#2 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Da F__k, you can't just up and replace Peter what find of bull is that! I need to go slap Quesada.

#3 Posted by nickthedevil (12101 posts) - - Show Bio

They won't.

#4 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Won't happen. ^-^

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12965 posts) - - Show Bio

Better not happen

#6 Posted by Telcalipoca (957 posts) - - Show Bio

stopped reading ult. spidey when pete died there

#7 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

I kick their a$§ when they do this.

#8 Posted by CBninja (161 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd lose a ton of respect for marvel as a whole.

#9 Posted by Deadcool (6810 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Da F__k, you can't just up and replace Peter what find of bull is that! I need to go slap Quesada.

Don't you mean Alex Alonso? or Dan Slott?

#10 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20155 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been asked already, and the answer is :

@nickthedevil said:

They won't.
#11 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

They should replace him with Peter Parker, he will be a perfect fit to take on the mantle.

Ok this was a dead opprotunity for a joke of any kind, but killing of spidey was ok in the Ultimate Universe, but I doubt it will happen in the Main Universe

#12 Edited by Squalleon (4563 posts) - - Show Bio

@CBninja said:

I'd lose a ton of respect for marvel as a whole.

this

Parker is a legendary character you can't just kill him to increase diversity or for fan service!

I am pretty sure everyone understands that is not a matter of race or ethnicity it was the same with Ben Rally he wasn't Peter.

It worked in the Ultimate Universe but i don't think it will work in the main.

Just as Dick Grayson isn't Bruce,Miles isn't Peter.

Plus i don't want to see Miles becoming spiderman in two universes at the same time.He still isn't a full fledged hero in the UU.

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

If Marvel replaced 616 Spider-Man with anyone they might as well open their safe and pour money the window.

#14 Posted by Mighty Thorion (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Not another "death" being planned? Bored already....zzzzzz

#15 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

How many times has Peter Parker (earth 616) died? Three? Four? I've lost count... He does die, but he always comes back. Peter Parker is an absolute cornerstone in the Marvel Universe. If they try replacing him, sales will bottom out... I would absolutely and without reservation, drop all Marvel titles...

#16 Posted by War Killer (20136 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure after issue 700 we'll understand what's going with this "darker" Spider-Man.

#17 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Leave the quesadilla alone!

#18 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

I still think that when he says its not "Peter Parker" he means Peter Drastically changes but it is still Peter.

#19 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

If they kill Peter Parker, I'll feel much better about having almost exclusively DC titles sitting in my room. Petey is like Superman in Marvel. You just don't do it without a plan to bring him back, and nowadays bringing heroes back is a nuisance.

The companies need to wait 10 years before bringing back any "dead" characters to life. After that they can bring a few back. That's how it should go down; death is mostly permanent, but really crucial or popular characters can come back after several years if they have a good story for it. IF. Big if. Like, if Superman died and didn't come back, but the story where he died was absolutely amazing and not just a shock-effect comic, I'd totally understand leaving him dead. They have more kryptonians after all.

OMG!

I started ranting!

TLDR: Don't kill Peter Parker and replace him! That would be retarded!

#20 Posted by Gigant (197 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel fans would kill quesada

#21 Posted by jashro44 (20808 posts) - - Show Bio

They wont likely kill him. He died a few years ago, its to soon to do it again. Besides the guy that is replacing spider-man is white so unless miles is white in the 616 its not him. If anything its kaine, a new guy or Peter but his character has changed as a result of whatever the hell happens in amazing spider-man 700. If they do kill him I will be pretty mad though. Deaths are so damn pointless these days in comics.

#22 Posted by Batnandez (511 posts) - - Show Bio

If they switched spots that would be kewl.

#23 Posted by slacker the hacker (7835 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

I'm sure after issue 700 we'll understand what's going with this "darker" Spider-Man.

I smell a Miles Morales joke.

#24 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

They won't.
#25 Posted by dondave (36562 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thanatic:Isnt ther Superior Spiderman In Marvel NOW! starring peter parker

#26 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool said:

@Blood1991 said:

Don't you mean Alex Alonso? or Dan Slott?

True I forgot he left the editor in chief role, oh well line them up they could all use one

@NlGHTCRAWLER: NEVER!!!!

#27 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

I have not cared about Spider Man since the 90's so I would just shrug and move on with my day. As for the fans of the character, I assume a Kickstarter would be set up to fund hiring a hitman to assassinate Quesada and Alonso