#1 Posted by mousethecollector (18 posts) - - Show Bio

have anything thats super rare or very rare??

#2 Posted by mousethecollector (18 posts) - - Show Bio

owell anyone??

#3 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17496 posts) - - Show Bio

Um I dont think so.Not sure though.....

#4 Posted by Dabee (2371 posts) - - Show Bio

When the FBI did this whole "Capt. America VS Drugs" thing, my dad worked at the FBI at the time. He got all of the stuff that was exclusive to FBI offices and what not. Epic John Romita poster, hope to get it signed some day.

#5 Edited by mousethecollector (18 posts) - - Show Bio

lol. i have many comics that are rare and few that r very rare...

#6 Posted by mousethecollector (18 posts) - - Show Bio

my greatest collection of comic is action comics no.1 in mint . i bought it for 385k. it took me 2 years to get the cash. i have 125k leftover from that collecting. i stepped aside with my rare comics and went for the ultimate goal. this is kept in my one of the smallest shelves. it has a list of all the most rarest comics like avengers no.1 and amazing fantasy no.15. i bought these online too. (im not lying. trust me)

#7 Edited by DoomDoomDoom (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

my greatest collection of comic is action comics no.1 in mint . i bought it for 385k. it took me 2 years to get the cash. i have 125k leftover from that collecting. i stepped aside with my rare comics and went for the ultimate goal. this is kept in my one of the smallest shelves. it has a list of all the most rarest comics like avengers no.1 and amazing fantasy no.15. i bought these online too. (im not lying. trust me)

HEY GUYS HE'S NOT LYING!!!

#8 Posted by mousethecollector (18 posts) - - Show Bio

no one said anything though...

#9 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

@mousethecollector: I was joking because usually when someone says they're not lying...they're lying.

No offense but I don't believe you have a copy of Action Comics #1 in mint condition. Mint would be a grade 10, while a grade 8.5 sold for 1.5 million. It just doesn't add up, so explain to me what is going on here. Anyways, if you do have a copy of it, even if it's not mint, congrats man that's awesome.

#10 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

My adult cousin gave me a limited edition Storm Shadow action figure from the mid-late 80s. It was given out at asigning convention at Toys R Us. I broke it sometime in my childhood, only to find out years later that the exact same figure in-box was sold for $1300, with another sold at $800, and a couple out of box figures sold around $200-$500

#11 Posted by Dabee (2371 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, gotta agree with Doom. I think you're full of it. If you really want any of us to believe you, take a picture of the Comic Vine logo printed out on a notecard next to it. Otherwise, you really are just trying to get geek-cred.

#12 Edited by SideburnGuru (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

I have the first debuting issues of Deadpool, and Lobo. That doesn't really seem rare though. I have tons of Deadpool and Captain America merch!

Uh, I have the second issue of the original Watchmen comics. When they were first released. I have All Star Comics 58.. which is the first appearance of Power Girl. I have quite a few oldies, no idea if they're rare or not, but a box filled of some old ones.

I also have the some plush animals my best friend gave me. Don't know if they're rare, but they're pretty old and hard to find. Some old Marvel Star Wars comics. OH

Those old looking dolls. I know DC republished them, but I have some of those old ones. Where they're soft in the middle, but have like plastic heads and hands. I have those. I'm hopefully going to get some new stuff on Ebay tomorow, when I go Friday Freeshopping for me. Where I don't really limit myself as much.

I think I might have some hard to find items. Just don't know what would qualify them.

#13 Posted by russellmania77 (14400 posts) - - Show Bio

Just old new titans comics but not rare at all

#14 Posted by blazinasian112 (893 posts) - - Show Bio

Aside from my Hulk 181 signed by stan lee....two of my other gems...

#15 Posted by russellmania77 (14400 posts) - - Show Bio