Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By MagnificentStorm

@thundergodswrath: what no doom's magic is much stronger than pulsar human torch an superman an gladiators energy output.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: what no doom's magic is much stronger than pulsar human torch an superman an gladiators energy output.

What? No. Human Torch, Gladiator and Superman have heat as hot as the sun. While he may have more power than Pulsar actually.

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: LoL so ur saying that society frown on mental illness such as schizophrenia Which has affected people's brain to the point of hearing voices in ones head so how dare u frown upon something one can not control shame on u

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: -_- really that's what your baseing it on. Doom's magical powers are on the lvl of a Sorcerer Supreme

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Shawnbaby

@magnificentstorm said:

@shawnbaby: LoL so ur saying that society frown on mental illness such as schizophrenia Which has affected people's brain to the point of hearing voices in ones head so how dare u frown upon something one can not control shame on u

Well it does seem that you are suffering from schizophrenia. Here are some symptoms.

1. Hallucinations - Since you are hearing voices...that would qualify. Hearing voices is an auditory hallucination.
  2. Delusions (often persecutory) - You are attacking me because you think I said I frowned upon mental illness. I did not...I simply said that society frowns upon people walking the streets talking to themselves. Which is true. Society also offers plenty of help to those who are suffering if they choose to seek it out. That you immediately assumed I was "out to get you" is a troubling indicator.
  3. Disorganized thinking and speech. This may range from loss of train of thought, to sentences only loosely connected in meaning, to incoherence known as word salad in severe cases. - Looking at the sentence structure of your posts...I'd say that's a pretty solid indicator. You seem to have trouble forming the entire word "you" and many of your sentences are run-on. You can't even seem to be able to tell the difference between a battle and a ranking list.

There are other symptoms as well but I don't know enough of your history to comment on that.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@magnificentstorm said:

Well it does seem that you are suffering from schizophrenia. Here are some symptoms.

1. Hallucinations - Since you are hearing voices...that would qualify. Hearing voices is an auditory hallucination.
  2. Delusions (often persecutory) - You are attacking me because you think I said I frowned upon mental illness. I did not...I simply said that society frowns upon people walking the streets talking to themselves. Which is true. Society also offers plenty of help to those who are suffering if they choose to seek it out. That you immediately assumed I was "out to get you" is a troubling indicator.
  3. Disorganized thinking and speech. This may range from loss of train of thought, to sentences only loosely connected in meaning, to incoherence known as word salad in severe cases. - Looking at the sentence structure of your posts...I'd say that's a pretty solid indicator. You seem to have trouble forming the entire word "you" and many of your sentences are run-on.

There are other symptoms as well but I don't know enough of your history to comment on that.

Wow, you're going all out. LMAO!

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@magnificentstorm said:

3. Disorganized thinking and speech. This may range from loss of train of thought, to sentences only loosely connected in meaning, to incoherence known as word salad in severe cases. - Looking at the sentence structure of your posts...I'd say that's a pretty solid indicator. You seem to have trouble forming the entire word "you" and many of your sentences are run-on.

Wow, you're going all out. LMAO!

I'm trying to help this poor disturbed gentleman. Encourage him to seek out whatever treatment he needs.

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: oh I love how u add on to make it look like I'm the crazy one. U said " complaining that you can't hear the voices any more...well, society tends to frown on such behaviour." nothing about talking to myself which is entirely different. So don't add on to what you've already said. An when u say socitey I can only imply the society U live in.

As 4 ma slang an run ons I could care less. I'm on a social fourm about superheros I thing I'm allowed to use slang I'm on break from learning an ur a horrible teacher :/

An who said u were out to get be I didn't I didn't act like it either. Your the one that turned it super serious.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Shawnbaby

@magnificentstorm said:

@shawnbaby: oh I love how u add on to make it look like I'm the crazy one. U said " complaining that you can't hear the voices any more...well, society tends to frown on such behaviour." nothing about talking to myself which is entirely different. So don't add on to what you've already said. An when u say socitey I can only imply the society U live in.

As 4 ma slang an run ons I could care less. I'm on a social fourm about superheros I thing I'm allowed to use slang I'm on break from learning an ur a horrible teacher :/

An who said u were out to get be I didn't I didn't act like it either. Your the one that turned it super serious.

30-50% of people with schizophrenia also lack insight. that is to say they do not accept their condition or treatment for it.

Just because Society may treat someone a certain way...that does not automatically mean that I treat that person the same way. There you go again with your delusions of persecution. You may never have said that you felt I was out to get you...but the way you keep accusing me of behaviour I have not committed does show that you feel that I am indeed "out to get you"

I am not your teacher, horrible or otherwise. That must be another one of your delusions. But I'll give you a free instruction. What you mean to say is that you can only infer the society I live in. IMPLY = to put the suggestion into the message. INFER = to take the suggestion out of the message

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#60  Edited By lowlaville

@moonman78:

10. Cyclops

5. Hal Jordan

4. Havok

16. Superman

3. Sentry

2. Gambit (this guy doesn't exactly project energy in case you didn't notice)

1. human torch

14. Pulsar

13. Star girl

15. Gladiator

7. Sinestro

11. Iron man

12. Dr doom

6. Kyle ryner

8. John Stewart

9. Starfire

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#61 SC  Moderator

@moonman78: @magnificentstorm: Yo. Please ease up on posters who have a good understanding of the Battles forum rules and assert them. This is not a battle, and sure anyone can potentially argue that any thread ever could count as a battle (The color of Thor's hair is a battle because blonde and redheaded are different concepts in which oppose each other, hence eligible for Battle…) but we have examples in the Battle forum rules which distinguish what is and isn't allowed. So please bear that in mind thanks, and the thread rules are there if you need refreshing.

Thread moved to General Discussion as opposed to being locked. See not all bad. Now thread can live up to its true potential by having on topic discussion heh heh. ^_^.

Hello. Thank you for pointing out this thread isn't suitable for the Battles forum and attempting to guide other posters towards realizing this, that also being said please do try to avoid getting too off topic or provide commentary on other posters ability to grasp things. Sometimes its better to make the point then move on.

Happy Holidays y'all.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#62 SC  Moderator

Ultimate Mega Top Tier

• Gambit
  • Sentry (Happy Sentry with Happy Void)
  • Superman

Average Tier

• Havok
  • Sentry (Thinking about Void but not actually Void)
  • Dr Doom
  • Cyclops

Sad Face Tier

• Human Torch
  • Hal Jordan
  • Sentry (Drunk and depressed at home watching Reality TV)

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By MatteoPG

Nooo, don't bring civility and reason back in this thread. I only read it because of @magnificentstorm and @shawnbaby! It was like his own battle:

- Shawnbaby vs magnificentstorm
- Both are in-character, but morals are obviously off
- Real world logic and behaviour are out the window
- The fight is won when the other guy goes out and decides to talk to real people

I actually can't even remember the OP! XD

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matteopg said:

Nooo, don't bring civility and reason back in this thread. I only read it because of @magnificentstorm and @shawnbaby! It was like his own battle:

- Shawnbaby vs magnificentstorm

- Both are in-character, but morals are obviously off

- Real world logic and behaviour are out the window

- The fight is won when the other guy goes out and decides to talk to real people

I actually can't even remember the OP! XD

gesh I know right some ppl have to ruin all the fun

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MatteoPG