Random titles you'd like to read

CuddlyPlane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CuddlyPlane

I went to Dallas comiccon today and got a lot of titles I've been wanting to read for a while, I picked up all the issues for Red Robin and a few for Secret Six and for some reason I've always wanted to check those out... What titles do you really want to invest in that you haven't read before?

Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Hell Boy/BPRD Universe Comics

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Avatar image for spinningbirdcake
spinningbirdcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm ashamed to say I haven't read any of the Valiant stuff. X/0 Manowar really interests me.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Valiant titles. I pull and love X-O but am currently satisfied with all my other books so I'm not going to drop one to pick up another Valiant at the moment.

Hell Boy. I really enjoy the movies and would like to get more familiar with his mythos.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@spinningbirdcake: X-O Manowar is amazing! I took advantage of the Sale Comixology had and got 1-9 issues, I would recommend it!

CuddlyPlane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I've heard from a lot of people also that X-O is really good! Maybe I should try that too

roboadmiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I started making a list about this. It was a bad idea. The list is getting quite long. A few that are (currently) at the top would be American Vampire, Fury MAX, Sleeper, Shadowman, Scalped, Starman, Unknown Soldier, Invincible, and a lot of others.