Raiding the Toy Box 3.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

Edited By DoomDoomDoom

I'll admit I'm not the biggest Batman fan in the world. While I've seen quite a few of the movies and most likely the entirety of Batman: The Animated Series, I've never followed one his comics regularly. I've always been a little intimidated of the vast history and seemingly infinite number of back issues to catch up on. I've tended to stick with mini-series or stand alone graphic novels. That being said, Batman was to some degree my introduction to DC as a kid. So I've collected the few Batman figures I had and thrown them up here to "ooh and awe" over/poke fun at. Enjoy!

Giant Batman - O.K. as a kid maybe I didn't understand the concept of different size action figures. So in my mind this was Giant Batman, and he was a power house, he often fought regular Batman. Ratio and Proportion still escape me to this day.
Giant Batman - O.K. as a kid maybe I didn't understand the concept of different size action figures. So in my mind this was Giant Batman, and he was a power house, he often fought regular Batman. Ratio and Proportion still escape me to this day.
Batman - This was my go to Batman. The belt would pull about two feet out and stay connected to a string. Simulated the Bathook I assume.
Batman - This was my go to Batman. The belt would pull about two feet out and stay connected to a string. Simulated the Bathook I assume.
Joker - One of my favorites, there was a pump you could hook-up to his back and shoot piss, I mean water out of the flower.
Joker - One of my favorites, there was a pump you could hook-up to his back and shoot piss, I mean water out of the flower.
Robin - I can't believe Bruce let him leave the Batcave dressed like that. Check out those elf shoes. Notice that right hand permanently ready for a karate-chop, well there is a lever on the back so you can unleash them constantly.
Robin - I can't believe Bruce let him leave the Batcave dressed like that. Check out those elf shoes. Notice that right hand permanently ready for a karate-chop, well there is a lever on the back so you can unleash them constantly.
Robin - The Animated Series version, pretty cool figure despite having next to no articulation, I believe he came with a glider of sorts. This was the Robin I used as Batman's sidekick.
Robin - The Animated Series version, pretty cool figure despite having next to no articulation, I believe he came with a glider of sorts. This was the Robin I used as Batman's sidekick.
Catwoman- Michelle Pfeiffer version. Nothing special here.
Catwoman- Michelle Pfeiffer version. Nothing special here.
Penguin - Poor Penguin, your button down is showing wear of all the beatings Batman has given you. In all actuality this was a pretty cool figure in my mind. His legs bend awkwardly backwards, pronouncing his belly even more. Umbrella top shoots off.
Penguin - Poor Penguin, your button down is showing wear of all the beatings Batman has given you. In all actuality this was a pretty cool figure in my mind. His legs bend awkwardly backwards, pronouncing his belly even more. Umbrella top shoots off.
Batman - Apparently I missed the comic or movie where Batman goes crazy and decides he needs a suit with the functionality of a pterodactyl , look at the claws on this glider thing. They can only be used for evil. The kind of evil where you snatch of Joker and drop him in Gotham Volcano.
Batman - Apparently I missed the comic or movie where Batman goes crazy and decides he needs a suit with the functionality of a pterodactyl , look at the claws on this glider thing. They can only be used for evil. The kind of evil where you snatch of Joker and drop him in Gotham Volcano.
Batman - If you observant you will notice the jaw-line and realize, this isn't Batman, this is Val Kilmer dressed as Batman...IMPOSTER!
Batman - If you observant you will notice the jaw-line and realize, this isn't Batman, this is Val Kilmer dressed as Batman...IMPOSTER!
Batman - Like a boss.
Batman - Like a boss.
Batman - I think this one was marketed as like
Batman - I think this one was marketed as like "Artic Exploration" Batman, or "Anti-Mr. Freeze" Batman. Personally, this was always space Batman to me. When duty called for Batman to stop crime on my top bunk (aka. the moon) and stop evil aliens(aka. hand-me-down stuffed animals) this was the Batman for the job. The hand cannon shoots water, because aliens hate water.
Bruce Wayne - Always trying to make sure his secret identity is safe, Bruce Wayne fulls millions by subtly stretching the bat symbol until it is completely unrecognizable.
Bruce Wayne - Always trying to make sure his secret identity is safe, Bruce Wayne fulls millions by subtly stretching the bat symbol until it is completely unrecognizable.
Batman -
Batman - "Mom, can I go out and play Dark Knight?"
Chris O'Donnell - You might say hey this is a Robin action figure after the Batman Forever movie, you would be mistaken. This is in fact a Chris O'Donnell action figure.
Chris O'Donnell - You might say hey this is a Robin action figure after the Batman Forever movie, you would be mistaken. This is in fact a Chris O'Donnell action figure.
Batman - Has a switch on the back so he can chop down foes with blade of gold! This Batman came with an awesome steed for him to ride, this steed was in fact so awesome I think every action figure I had probably took it out for at least one trot around the carpet. The horse had no articulation sadly...or loyalty.
Batman - Has a switch on the back so he can chop down foes with blade of gold! This Batman came with an awesome steed for him to ride, this steed was in fact so awesome I think every action figure I had probably took it out for at least one trot around the carpet. The horse had no articulation sadly...or loyalty.
Batman - If I recall correctly this batman was designed for cruising the sewer, despite that his little get up here shoots missiles it's pretty much the equivalent of an inner-tube, you know for lazing down the Gotham Sewer to meet Killer Croc.
Batman - If I recall correctly this batman was designed for cruising the sewer, despite that his little get up here shoots missiles it's pretty much the equivalent of an inner-tube, you know for lazing down the Gotham Sewer to meet Killer Croc.
Batman - O.K. If I'm down in the sewer HiLiter yellow wouldn't be my first color choice.
Batman - O.K. If I'm down in the sewer HiLiter yellow wouldn't be my first color choice.
Two-Face - I have to admit I actually like Tommy Lee Jones as Two-Face. Next to no articulation and the gun is part of the hand, lame...That suit though, well, have that suit though.
Two-Face - I have to admit I actually like Tommy Lee Jones as Two-Face. Next to no articulation and the gun is part of the hand, lame...That suit though, well, have that suit though.
Riddler - By far my least favorite depiction of Riddler, only a notch beneath ol' staple face Riddler. In case you don't see all the question marks on his suit, he has that giant staff, which is also a question mark. I think he had a giant backpack of some sort, which served no purpose other than playing Jim Carrey's lines from the movie.
Riddler - By far my least favorite depiction of Riddler, only a notch beneath ol' staple face Riddler. In case you don't see all the question marks on his suit, he has that giant staff, which is also a question mark. I think he had a giant backpack of some sort, which served no purpose other than playing Jim Carrey's lines from the movie.
BONUS BatCase - If only I had a job that required use of a briefcase...
BONUS BatCase - If only I had a job that required use of a briefcase...

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I got a Jim C. Riddler with a TV coming out of his chest. And he his holding Green electrical wires or something.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I have a few of these: Bruce Wayne, Joker, Penguin, and the second pictured Batman. I never knew Bruce Wayne was actually Bruce Wayne lol

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Nice!

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3: Thanks!

@cf12793: I know, when I found out Bruce Wayne was Bruce Wayne it was a life changer.

@_gaff_: Had to look it up, I like that one better than the version I've got.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@doomdoomdoom: I meant the action figure lol i had that figure forever and I had no idea who it was because I inherited it from my older brother. I figured it was some Star Trek character. I can understand how that would be quite an amusing response though.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: I assumed that was what you meant but I couldn't resist. I definitely see how it could pass for a Star Trek figure though.