Rachel Summers and Nate Grey-Meeting in comics?

Avatar image for shadowmercenary
ShadowMercenary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By ShadowMercenary

As far as we know, Rachel Summers and Nate Grey are related, right? I mean, they both have the same parent and all. But one thing I noticed after some reading of X-Men comics: They never met yet.

Interesting of what would happen if they DID meet ya know? Maybe Marvel can do that for future stories. I do think Rachel deserves more credit to appear in the comics. She did play a role in the recent X-Women comic and I loved it. I'm wondering if anyone thought this would be an idea that Rachel and Nate met in a neat X-Men story or one-shot. As a comic book reader, I love a variety of kinds of comics such as Marvel, DC, and Top Cow.

What do you guys think?

riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By riri4life

:P 

...btw is Rachel still floating around in space?

Avatar image for shadowmercenary
ShadowMercenary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ShadowMercenary

Hmm. I will try, not sure if they'll like the idea or something. Because according to the comics, they're related.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself

they're from 2 completely different realities and Nate is technically a clone....it's a weird situation....would it be weird for them to date?  yes....are they related?  I'm not so sure

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Rachel is still in Space but on her way back home, while Nate is gonna come across the New Mutants very soon so.. it's possible that it may happen sometime soon :P

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By TheCrowbar

Theory: They're the same person.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By HellionVulcan
@Edamame said:
" I think that would be a great idea.  They could learn a lot from each other. Perhaps, Rachel could act as a mentor to Nate Grey.  Send a letter to the comic book writers about this! LOL I would love to get it. "
Nate doesn't need a Mentor hes pretty much the best with out a phoenix power but i would like the summers to gather somewhere like a family reunion .
TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheCrowbar
@HellionVulcan said:
" @Edamame said:
" I think that would be a great idea.  They could learn a lot from each other. Perhaps, Rachel could act as a mentor to Nate Grey.  Send a letter to the comic book writers about this! LOL I would love to get it. "
Nate doesn't need a Mentor hes pretty much the best with out a phoenix power but i would like the summers to gather somewhere like a family reunion . "
And Vulcan would ruin it by bringing Potato Salad and slaughtering the Kree!
The_Myth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By The_Myth

Chances are Marvel will introduce them together as already of met off panel.
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#10  Edited By xerox_kitty
@The Myth said:
" Chances are Marvel will introduce them together as already of met off panel. "
They seem to love saying things take place off panel, lately.  It's a real cop out.  If fans want to see a story, then they should tell those stories... not berate fans by saying it takes place off-panel.
anjuwayo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't anybody asked one of the writers or in an interview or something about them meeting... Cause it would really be a dream come true... They could make it possible now with All New Jean Grey wanting to know her children... Nathan, Nate, Rachel and JeanO5...